Area Store Reports #23

Reaction score
Still haven't seen wave 2 of the 5 P.O.A. stuff. I did order a few of the ones that I wanted from Walmart.com, but Krennic........Krennic they still want an arm and a leg for!

Reaction score
Still haven't seen wave 2 of the 5 P.O.A. stuff. I did order a few of the ones that I wanted from Walmart.com, but Krennic........Krennic they still want an arm and a leg for!
interesting, do you have the links for leia and chirrut on Walmart.com by chance?

i was just able to get cassian on there.

Reaction score
interesting, do you have the links for leia and chirrut on Walmart.com by chance?

i was just able to get cassian on there.
Dammit. I just checked to see on my order and they have already switched over to that lousy Toy Wiz stuff on their site. I hate it when they do that!

mec

Reaction score
Went to Target last night in Lakeland just to look. Wave 2 is out. Got Krennic, Leia and Chirrut.

Picked them up for trade purposes only. I also have 2 Sabines.

Reaction score
Anyone having any luck yet with the Walmart Scarif Trooper? I found the 6" Revan wave at Gamestop this past Saturday, was able to score a whole set. Have not seen anymore since.

Reaction score
Nope.
I checked a gamestop and they only had about 10 older 6 inch figs covered in dust, so it does not look promising to find a revan there.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm just in need of Revan if anyone wants to share one. I managed to preorder the Leia, Sabine, Snowtrooper and AT-AT Pilot thru Amazon back in August. Missed Revan by 5 minutes. I've missed the single preorders from BBTS and Dorkside, too.

Reaction score
I missed the Scarif online twice...keep checking stores though as they should be turning up soon, but so far going on one week and nothing. Only figure I need to be current, figures.

Reaction score
I only need Darth Revan. The rest I have preordered. A friend grabbed a Walmart Scarif for me while up in Ohio. I should have it Wednesday.

Reaction score
Anybody seen Sabine out in the wild?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Gamestop in Mt. Dora came through for me today. I left my number the other day, and the manager said she'd call if anything came in. Sure enough, 3pm today, my phone rang and the manager, Brittney, said she had Revan for me. I hurried over and grabbed him and Sabine. Now I just have to wait for the rest of my preorders to drop for my Leia and Snowtrooper.

Reaction score
Awesome score Chuck! Gamestop coming through for sure. I intend to pick up at least one more at retail if I come across any.

Scarif Troopers finally hit here as well this Sunday...they finally adjusted the price to $16.82...

Reaction score
Please let us know if anyone finds the Black Series exclusive to Walmart (3&3/4) of Cassian and the Scarif trooper!
I came across a lone Scarif Trooper yesterday at a Walmart in Jax and picked him up though I never really had a desire to get him...it was seeing all the posts on here looking for him that made me pull the trigger lol.

I know this doesn't help you where you are...heck, it wouldn't help anyone where I'm at because that was the only one I've come across in a few trips to different Walmarts. Every Walmart I've been to though has just been overstocked with older characters for some reason...to the point where I just can't see them restocking any time soon sadly (though I don't know how their inventory/stock works)

Reaction score
You'll be surprised how every bit info helps everyone point out possible locations and days to go hunting. ;)

Btw, you spotted the 6" or 3.75" Scarif Trooper?

Reaction score
My nearest Wal-Mart (on Gandy Blvd in South Tampa) still has pegs overflowing with figures from the last two waves, including plenty of Jyns, Death Troopers, and ERGs, even a couple FO Stormtroopers. If you're in Tampa and looking for any of these, hit it up!

mec

Reaction score
Revive....

I can go to anyone Target or Walmart and find almost everything right now

Rogue One 5POA
Clone Leia, Krennic, Vader, (everything minus Sabine)

Black 3-3/4
Lando, Phasma, Ahsoka, Krennic (everything minus Sabine and Emperors Guard)

Black 6 inch
Scarif trooper, c-3po, krennic, death trooper,

What is considered rare in these figure runs right now?

Reaction score
Welcome.
2 of 2 walmarts had the Bl Series $5.84 3 3/4" / $9.xx 6" clearance prices. They were BADLY overstocked.

No Bodhi / GA Thrawn wave anywhere.

I could not find the cardboard display at the Target I checked, has anyone seen it down here?

I still need the 6" chirrut and baze.