area reports........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: wave 5 now in nky area

I found some wave 4 i believe in meijer the scream looking guy and th eguy with the gon/drum where there...also found some cars at walmart the look like a walmart wave.

Reaction score
Re: wave 5 now in nky area

Daniel, thanks for the offer, but I've slowly been finding Wave 4 in the last couple of days. No Vader or Fett yet, but they will come. Surprisingly, I have seen a lot of Concept Fett and Concept Stormtroopers at Targets on the Cincinnati side.

Reaction score
TRU Arena Encounter

Saw the Arena Encounter at both TRU Kenwood and Eastgate today. The price point is good, but not for things that everyone probably already has and doesn't want more of.

Reaction score
Re: TRU Arena Encounter

I FINALLY saw something new today. Thanks to a tip from GoSpeedGo, I picked up a McVader and CZ today on the way home from work. It was nice to actually see something for a change. I am still frustrated but feeling a little better.

Reaction score

Buddha said:
I FINALLY saw something new today. Thanks to a tip from GoSpeedGo, I picked up a McVader and CZ today on the way home from work. It was nice to actually see something for a change. I am still frustrated but feeling a little better.
No sweat Buddha glad to hear they were still there.

Reaction score

Saw the Arena Encounter at Toys R US Florence today. They also had the Galactic Hero cinema scene with Qui-Gon and Jar-Jar. WalMart in Ft Wright had 1 Yoda on Kybrick but no other wave 5.

Reaction score

Just got back from a 4-store Walmart run and found nothing! Last good find Ive had was in Myrtle beach in late August!

Reaction score
Wave 4 and UGH

Minus the McVader, saw all of Wave 4 at TRU Kenwood at lunch today, including a couple Animated Fetts. Also, if anyone is interested (as I'm not) they had at least 4 each of UGH McChewie, Animated Fett and Airborne Trooper with the gold coins.

Reaction score
WAVE 5 AT KOHLS!!!!

Just picked up all of wave 5 at the KOHLS in Milford including a McVader.
Good Luck!

Reaction score
Re: Wave 4 and UGH

Picked up an Umpass Stay and an Animated Fett at TRU Florence. Not any really new stuff there.

Reaction score
Re: Wave 4 and UGH

today and tommorrow will be a good day to look

walmart gtting in fright for holiday buildup

waves 6, wave 5 revision with concpt boba, and wave 4 casexs with ugh i saw 6 of he 12 have hit the nky area

dont be afraid to ask employees to check stock for more

big pushes for hasbro saw the eak spiderman 3 baf wave and fantastic four sets, gi joes have been slim latly wave 2 dissapears real fast

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Re: Wave 4

Colerain TRU had all of wave 4 except the mcvader with a couple of animatied fetts today....also they had Gold hoilday fetts, mccheweis, and airbourne troopers.

Reaction score

kenwood TRU had the re-released battle pack with assaj ventress and armored obi-wan, then everything else they've had for a while;
geonosis arena
tie fighters
y-wings
etc
etc

Reaction score

For those of you looking for Transformers, Wal Mart West Chester has a fresh endcap of 72 Voyager Class figures!

Reaction score

TRU kenwood had a couple gold figures----mace/R2/marine (I think), maybe another.

They also had the vader/death star transformer, but was up on top of the super & couldn't see it---the box looks big...for those who care about that.

they had luke w/bones
umpass stay
pit droids white w/ silver box
that cz4 (or whatever) droid

Reaction score

I finally found some stuff. I picked up a few of wave 4 and 5 this week at Wal-Mart of all places. They were packed on the pegs with Saga figs. I am still missing Darth Raven and I am losing my mind trying to find wave 3 of the GI Joes. Nobody has gotten then in here.

Reaction score

Georgetown,ky Wal-mart had the Silver edition Cobra set as of yesterday but no individual figures here either.

Reaction score

hey chuck more gi joes are on the way.

hasbro is not considering them priority.

ds

Reaction score
Re: Wave 5

Keep checking Kohls. Believe it or not, I found Malak, Revan and Precyborg Greivous there a few days ago. The employee I talked to said restocks are coming quicly with X-Mas approaching. I'm right there with you on the Joes. I get tired of that placeholder tag wat Wal-Mart saying "expected Arrival: 10/4." Now it's 10/28. (and I'm hoping that's for Wave 2!)

Reaction score

Anyone finding price variances in the TAC assortment? All Clone Sergeants, Imperial Officers and Red Pit Droids rang up for $4.00 for me! However, other figures were still the same $6.63, including the Biker Scout.

Reaction score

When I got the red pit droids and biker scout at Ridge Wal*Mart, they were the same price as all the other figures. That's great that they were almost $3 cheaper. Where was that?

Reaction score

The 3 types of $4 figures were at Walmart Cin-Day. I have checked two other Walmarts today and they are 6.63 at those. Must have been an error....

Reaction score

my bro works there and its becasue they have the same upc as the saga ones and the saga are $4.

Reaction score

Saw a 442nd & Engineer at Meijer West Chester if anyone missed them. Strange find....

Reaction score
Im done

Im done posting finds here.

So as a send off:
Target new 2 packs
walmart new galactic heroes Tarkin wave, marvel legends wave 3 brood Queen, More single wave 3 Gi joes, and wave 7 is on the way

I was informed, that as always suspected a poster here is using the forums to sell on ebay.

I checked it out myself and it turned out to be positive.

Good Luck as there truely are some losers out there.

DS

Reaction score
Re: Im done

That really sucks. Dan has been a huge resource here. He finds stuff first and frequently. For one ******-bag to take advantage of a community that is here to support each other is just shadey.

Sorry there are losers here Dan.

Reaction score
Re: Im done

that sucks.....I suppose we could sabotage all the ebay listings by contacting the buyers

Reaction score
Wave 6 at TRU

TRU Kenwood had at least 8 each of Torture Han, Smuggler Lando, 4-LOM and General McQuarrie today at lunch. Surprisingly, no Snowtroopers at all.

Reaction score
Wave 7 at Target

Wave 7 made an appearance this morning at Target. Bought ghost Anakin and Tycho. Left Artoo and the Ewok 2 pack.

Reaction score
Re: Wave 7 at Target

Checked again this mornign while huntig for GI joes. Target had Wave 7 out incl the McQuarrie Han. I got Han (and some Joes) but left the other SW. No new comic packs.

Reaction score

Rodimus said:
Checked again this mornign while huntig for GI joes. Target had Wave 7 out incl the McQuarrie Han. I got Han (and some Joes) but left the other SW. No new comic packs.
You kill me. I was just out there yesterday and I saw poo. I still have not seen any wave 3 Joes other than that one Stalker at Bigg's. I just hit on the wrong days.

Reaction score

My wife works tomorrow night so it'll be boys night out. My sons and I will keep any eye out for any wave 2 or 3 out there.

Reaction score

Sooooo, nothing new last night in the Eastgate area. I saw 1 Wave 7 R2 at the Beechmont Target. They also had new Joe Sigma 6 (Destro and some Wiki-Tiki looking ninja.) Places were pretty crowded so that took some of the fun out of the evening...

Reaction score
\"New\" Battlepacks

Saw the "new" Hunt for Grievous and Attack on Coruscant battlepacks at Ridge Target during lunch, if anyone missed these the first time around.

Reaction score
Ultimate Battlepacks

Looked at Ridge Target today and they didn't have them in. Do any of them have it, or is it a Black Friday thing?

Reaction score
Re: Ultimate Battlepacks

I haven't seen them. But with only 2 to a case, that may not be difficult. However, I would assume they aren't showing up until Friday.

Reaction score
Re: Ultimate Battlepacks

I have not seen them. But I only get to Target about once a week. They didn't have them last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.