area reports........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
more new local sw scores

looks like all the local tru and meijers have gotten new sw stock.

Singles at tru ki adi mundi wave looke dlike 2 or 3 cases
if the new figures come one per case

meijer one new cas eof battle packs arc troopers and mandos

i hid stuff at some of the stores

of course because of the lurkers i only posted the locations on oswcc

good luck

ds

Reaction score
selling out

hey guys and gals

i think im done with sw for a while as the new stuff is really not impressing me to much.

iam going to keep buying clone wars as the spring set will offer a lot of new figures i think are sweet all i can say is el les will look sweet with bric

i will buy a few of my favorites here and there examples ackbar and wicket sweet!

so im selling a lot of stuff if you have any gg busts you dont want i want to focus my sw collecting back on busts. and only buy what i like from sw basic and not everything as its not a hobby but a addiction

im selling a lot of my collection to a local dad for his kid.

and will be putting lots on ebay as well for cheap.

so if there is something you want lmk

ds

Reaction score
new stuff

target florence and estgate have plenty of new vehicles hyenna bomber tec....27.99 big passes

glad im cutting back on sw

target florence has all the exclusive in good stock

got the one i wanted rodian jedi set i think i counted three of them well 2 now

i almost wanted to buy a ultimate bp for the new hoth head soldier but couldnt bring myself to do it.

ill wait for clearance or not be bummed if i dont get him.

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Re: new stuff

Saw most of the new exclusives at Ridge Target yesterday. Grabbed a Defense of Hoth pack. Incidentally, the two Hoth Battlepacks weren't stocked on the endcap where they were supposed to be. They were in the Lego aisle in the spot marked for the Lego Echo Base set. If I hadn't happened to wander down that aisle, I would have missed them!

Reaction score

I just thought they were out of them! I'll have to stop by after work and make my way to the Lego aisle.

Reaction score

As a side note, as of last night, Fields Ertel still hadn't reset their aisle, so they don't have the exclusives out yet.

Reaction score
more overpriced hasbro crap

saw the new tie bomber in nky it scanned 38.97 or something real close to 40.00 bucks.

really hasbro? whats the deal.

im glad ive almost dropped hasbro sw alltogether. gg is the way to go.

ds

Reaction score
Re: more overpriced hasbro crap

Didn't Hasbro say that there wouldn't be any individual vehicles that would be $40? I thought I remembered seeing they wouldn't release anything that wasn't a battle pack style toy at over $30.

Reaction score
Re: more overpriced hasbro crap

sean_hensley said:
Didn't Hasbro say that there wouldn't be any individual vehicles that would be $40? I thought I remembered seeing they wouldn't release anything that wasn't a battle pack style toy at over $30.
No clue on that good sir.

I dont really read much Hasbro news as most of it is inacurate

I just got conformation of a wave 5 cw score Kit Fisto, so Im set for the year until I get Ackbar, woof and wicket at walmart in the next week or so. $6.00 is a way better price than these online stores are selling them for.

good luck

ds

Reaction score
ROTJ Wave

Been seeing bits and pieces of the ROTJ wave at Fields Ertel and Ridge Target (still haven't seen the Gamorrean Guard, Wicket, Yoda or Wedge). Had no luck at Milford and Beechmont this morning though.

Reaction score
Re: ROTJ Wave

^Yoda and Wedge are delayed. Hasbro announced news of Wedge back at the summer conventions- sighting problems w/ head/neack scupt I believe. Recently, I believe on one of S.W.A.N.'s Q/a, Hasro confirmed Yoda's delay and should have the card art fixed to represent ROTS. Funny last sping they applied stickers to cw cardbacks and renumbered figs when Cad bane(disquise) was postpond and this year renumbered cw when it seems comm jet is delayed. Yet w/ "collector" lines like BAD and VTC, they didn't appy stickers or renumber...maybe clone wars being "for little kids" and BAD and VTC for "adult collectors" Hasbro figured little kids couldn't cope w/ a "MIA" figure but we adults can

Reaction score
Re: ROTJ Wave

Found the rest of the ROTJ wave at Ridge Target this morning. They still have multiples of R2-D2, Luke, Wicket, Woof and Admiral Ackbar, but only had one each of the Gamorrean Guard and Rebel Commando. I guess sitting in traffic for 45 minutes to get down there was worth it.

Reaction score
Target 9-Pack

Anyone seen the Target 9-Pack yet? I was thinking about getting one for my son.

Reaction score
Re: Target 9-Pack

it shpould be at all of them

i know i was at milford earlier in the week and they had 9 i believe on a back ec

they should have made a new bespin guard for the set and i would have bought one lol im a sucker for sa figures without softgoods

ds

Reaction score
Re: Target 9-Pack

Fields Ertel has a boat load of them (at least 15) if anyone wants one.

Status
Not open for further replies.