area reports........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: EU BAD Wave

well i finally found jacen and the girls....i'm done till july/august

grabbed the twins at kw and shock-ti, pun intended, at florence the other day. 0dd, been checking flo daily, sometimes 2x daily for a month and nothing 'till the other day, but 2 random trips to kw and scorded 6/7. semi-odd thing w/ flo, at opening 2 days in a row, all repacks on pegs except 2nd day w/ 1 shaak and 1 m'toc w/ 4 cases worth of repacks

Reaction score

I hit Kenwood and Eastgate again today, as well as visiting both last week. Nothing. I'm really getting sick of the hunt!

Reaction score

Finally some limited success. Got the alien wing guard at Northgate TRU. Got the FU pack with Juno at Kenwood. Hit Florence and found nothing. Hit Western Hills and there was a fire truck and EMS unit there and no one was allowed in. There was an alien guard at Kenwood, too, so if I had just gone to the store closest to my house I would have done just as well!

Reaction score

I'm almost giving up on finding the EU wave at retail. After yet another trip to Eastgate, I came up empty-handed. I did, however, see a woman at TRU putting a bunch of figures in a cart. At first I thought maybe she was taking all the K'kruhks or Jainas or something, but on closer inspection I saw she was taking all the Saesee Tinns and Plo Koons! Hopefully this means Hasbro is taking them off the shelves and we won't have to see these pegwarmers anymore!

Reaction score
LEGO Updates.

In the Lego Store located in Kenwood Towne Centre in Cincinnati, OH, no Collectible minifigures have been found by people recently. And also, new City, Castle, and World Racers sets have been found. Only reply to this one if you want to talk about LEGO updates locally. Reply to the post above to continue talking about EU BAD Wave.

Reaction score
Re: LEGO Updates.

Finally new figures

got the only ones i want for now at at commander cc pilot and the 4 new cw figures

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Re: LEGO Updates.

Nice score! I made one attempt at Eastgate TRU to find them the other day, but no dice. I'm also looking for the new Transformers Generations figures and Masterpiece Grimlock, so if anyone sees them, please post it!

Reaction score
Re: Vintage Star Wars

My wife found the vintage figures at the Colerain TRU yesterday. She got me the four that I didn't already have plus the Cloud Car and Snowspeeder. She said they looked to have 2 boxes of vintage and a ton of cw and legends. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
some figs stashed

if anyones near eastgate i stashed one of each behind the ultimate blasters below the figures.

i think im done buying vehicles unless i buy one for a figure.

ds

Reaction score
Vehicles

Florence TRU didn't have the vintage, but did have some Clone Wars out (Rex, etc.) and the new vehicles (Cloud Car, Snowspeeder) assortment.

Reaction score
Re: Vehicles

Saw some remnants of the vintage figures at kenwood TRU yesterday, all had bent cards except one of the 2 AT-AT commanders. The cards seem like thinner/cheaper cardstock than past lines. I've seen the legends and new clone wars stuff a couple of places now too, their cards don't seem to be as thin as the vintage line.

Reaction score

pada1_schlicher said:
Saw some remnants of the vintage figures at kenwood TRU yesterday, all had bent cards except one of the 2 AT-AT commanders. The cards seem like thinner/cheaper cardstock than past lines. I've seen the legends and new clone wars stuff a couple of places now too, their cards don't seem to be as thin as the vintage line.
AT AT Commanders were no longer there as of 2:30 yesterday. Because I grabbed one for me and one for a buddy. We are both openers so bring on the bent up cards, we'll take them.

Other than that I saw the a Vader in Florence last week. I was there today and a dude had a CW Aura Sing. So they had something new today. But otherwise, I've seen poop.

I never thought TRU would be the one to break street date while Wal-Mart sits on 30 empty pegs.

Reaction score

Side note- DS, where the hell were you this weekend? We missed you.

Reaction score

What time were you there? The kids and I were shopping around 10:30/11am. My oldest found an Aurra and Viszla that were hidden behind a tie interceptor (we only got Vizla) and then bought a few Joes at ollies' for customizing...

Reaction score

Buddha said:
thanks

Iwas off saturday but the drive was to far as i worked sunday.

does anyone think the first mmini rig wave blows? i passed on them all as im more interested in figures than ships.

oh and there is no street date dont listen to hasbro reps they are not in the loops. one relies on myself for info as they are the lowest man on the totem pole and do not get any information.

i can tell you this august 6th week holds a big change for christmas lol

ds

Reaction score

Rodimus said:
What time were you there? The kids and I were shopping around 10:30/11am. My oldest found an Aurra and Viszla that were hidden behind a tie interceptor (we only got Vizla) and then bought a few Joes at ollies' for customizing...
I was there at like 3 or so. I had no idea what Ollie's was, so I walked in to take look today. There is a lot of random stuff in that place.

Reaction score

Guardian said:
Buddha said:
thanks

does anyone think the first mmini rig wave blows? i passed on them all as im more interested in figures than ships.

oh and there is no street date dont listen to hasbro reps they are not in the loops. one relies on myself for info as they are the lowest man on the totem pole and do not get any information.

ds

Work is understandable. It was a good time though. Next year is here in Cincy. So no excuses. Is work going to move you around anymore?

Reaction score

Buddha said:
Guardian said:
Buddha said:
thanks

ds

Work is understandable. It was a good time though. Next year is here in Cincy. So no excuses. Is work going to move you around anymore?
ive thought about getting closer to cincy again but id have to drive

im not renting my houe out again lol

i hop im off next year

ds

Reaction score

after seeing the deluxe last week at tru, i saw two cases worth at kmart same 3 ani cad and plo ani is x2

good luck

ds

Reaction score

good week for exclusives

jodo at kmart along with their clone 4 pack if you want it

and today i got kul teska at tru

i suppose he comes in a case of 6 or so but im not for sure

ds

Reaction score

Target fields ertel had bunch of new stuff. My son ended up going with the new halo reach collector set though!
The new mando's hips are weird ball joints?

Reaction score
Jabba found in NKy

Just got a request from Guardian (ds) to post that he found Jabba in NKy. Buddha, Speed Racer, Chris, Chuck PM me if you need Guardian's number. He can tell you where to go. He texted me a pic. I'll see if I can get it posted for him.

Reaction score
Re: Jabba found in NKy

thanks billy

chuck called me about the second one

sorry for nt posting for a while been busy

lots of new toys out from different lines to get u know

i have a ton of pms to get back to as most are gg related sales and trades

i will try and get through them tonight

jabba 2 per case at stores that are getting him

ill try and post more pics soon

ds

Reaction score

pics of jabba in his new home and one of oola before she gets put away, i prefer the old one. softgoods suck.

Reaction score

Just picked up the AT-AT for $89 at Florence TRU! What a steal!

Reaction score
new cw

more new clone wars 2 cases worth

sa kit
sa mace
cammo clone scout
battle droid commander

also saw jabba restock

all at walmart nky

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Re: new cw

anyone seen another slave/mace pack other than the one that was opened and returned at kenwood TRU?

Reaction score

if anyone is into the garbage that is vintage wave 2 check tru.

they should be on the shelves today as i had a kid pull from the truck last night

i couldnt bring myself to buy any

goodluck

ds

Reaction score

Guardian said:
if anyone is into the garbage that is vintage wave 2 check tru.

they should be on the shelves today as i had a kid pull from the truck last night

i couldnt bring myself to buy any

goodluck

ds
i did go back today and buy one the magna guard after reading the headpiece is removable

his head piece comes off so you can take it and the softgoods off.

this wave has the foils as well for you big investors

9.99 at tru still

figure is nice overall.

good luck

ds

Reaction score

mando and obi sidecar restock in nky

after seeing these over a week or so ago at tru it now seems walmart local is getting these in

i saw the casepack 1 of each new 1 anakin and 1 cad bane

good luck

ds

Reaction score

Yea,

That slave/mace pack was beat up and re-taped twice. I was afraid to buy it. It has definetly been opened.
I would buy it for my son for Christmas, so I can't take the risk since it wnt be opened until then.

Reaction score

Well, I saw a couple of the Slave I packs at Kenwood on Thursday, along with the exclusive AT-AT. No MP Grimlocks though, which was what I was looking for. Still haven't seen a Jabba anywhere.

Reaction score

Obi_Dan_Kenobi said:
Well, I saw a couple of the Slave I packs at Kenwood on Thursday, along with the exclusive AT-AT. No MP Grimlocks though, which was what I was looking for. Still haven't seen a Jabba anywhere.
florence ky tru had some grimlocks last time i was there i dont buy tf so it just caught my eye as it was large.

ds

Status
Not open for further replies.