area reports........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: ESB Wave / New Clone Wars

I have only seen the concept IG-88 and the concept Snowtrooper once. I hope they are still shipping. I think IG-88 is so cool I would really like to have a second one.

Reaction score

Saw the Aayla/Bly wave at Target today. Had 1 of each as of 2pm. Toys R Us had the new figure/vehicle wave as well 9but I think they were $19.99 each??? Shelf tag may have been in the wrong spot I hope..)

Reaction score

Rodimus said:
Saw the Aayla/Bly wave at Target today. Had 1 of each as of 2pm. Toys R Us had the new figure/vehicle wave as well 9but I think they were $19.99 each??? Shelf tag may have been in the wrong spot I hope..)
I saw that! I about crapped. I don't really care about those so I didn't investigate to see if they were the wrong tags but $20? That's a joke for those.

Did you see the Iron Man 2 figures? I am surprised how much I like them.

Reaction score

Anybody seen any AT-TE's hanging around lately?

I picked up the CW Aayla at Target off Fields Ertle on Sunday, nice looking figure, not a big CW figure fan, but this one is pretty cool.

Reaction score

I've seen the Turbo Tank (which is discounted at Target, by the way), but no AT-TEs.

Reaction score

I saw the TTs at Target for just under $70...I picked one up for $50 at Walmart a week or 2 after Christmas. I just recently got into opening some stuff and wouldn't mind getting the AT-TE to go with the TT and Crumb Bomber to put together a little scene. If I don't find one it's not the end of the world.

Thanks though!

Reaction score

I did pick up a few of the IM2 figures. Nice designs but the metallic paint tends to make the joints stick. I can see myself getting a few War machines as troop builders. Might make a few good Robotech customs...
BTW, the SW fig/vehicle packs were 19.99. And still sitting there as of yesterday...

Reaction score

I picked up snow speeder luke and an AT-AT driver (helmet on) at Target in Tri-County.

Reaction score

Wal-Mart on Red Bank had a few Masterpiece Skywarps for $30.00 last night. No Star Wars worth reporting.

Reaction score

if anyone wants the toys r us deluxe speederbike rotj or stap with droid florence had two or three of each this week.

i have to say the $5.oo off coupons are paying off I think ive bought every geonosis assault bp in the area for all my gunships.

im2 stuff is great i have every figure from the series so far except for the deluxe im passing on those lol

ds

Reaction score

Got some blockbuster packs at TRU in Kenwood on Friday. They had the new Speederbike and STAP sets there, too.

Reaction score
Walmart Comic packs

Found the new Walmart excl comic packs tonite at Alexandria Ky. 14.88 each

Reaction score
New Comic packs

I went looking for the final wave of comic packs today, but came up empty. Has anyone seen these around town yet?

Reaction score
Re: New Comic packs

I found the final five comic packs at Meijer on Montgomery Road this evening.

Reaction score

sean_hensley said:
I found the final five comic packs at Meijer on Montgomery Road this evening.
i think all the nky and cincy stores got a case as i saw the set of 5 at a couple as well.

ds

Reaction score

Got the exclusive comic packs at Eastgate Walmart. Stopped by TRU in Eastgate but they didn't have the new comic Packs or any basic figures I was interested in. Having accepted that I will not find the Concept Snowtrooper in the stores, I got one off of ebay for $9.00 including shipping.

Reaction score
Concept IG-88

If anyone is interested in a Concept IG-88 with the YVH-1 part, I picked up two this week. I paid $20 each for them and just want to recoup my money. Send me a message if you are interested.

Reaction score
EU BAD Wave

Anyone seen the TRU exclusive wave yet? I know it isn't supposed to hit until May, but was curious if I should start hunting for these now.

Reaction score
Re: EU BAD Wave

got a eu set down here in Louisville just to let you know. So, I would say yes. I think some of the tru are holding them for street date.

Reaction score

sean_hensley said:
Anyone seen the TRU exclusive wave yet? I know it isn't supposed to hit until May, but was curious if I should start hunting for these now.
no sean

and they dont have a street date.

maybe this week rgough

ds

Reaction score

Guardian said:
sean_hensley said:
no sean

and they dont have a street date.

maybe this week rgough

ds

I guess street date was a bad choice of words. More like an endcap promotion date of 5/1/2010.

Reaction score

Went to Eastgate TRU this morning. Full pegs, including ESB wave, but no EU and no Force Unleashed multipacks.

Reaction score

Obi_Dan_Kenobi said:
Went to Eastgate TRU this morning. Full pegs, including ESB wave, but no EU and no Force Unleashed multipacks.
they have fu sets

bought mine and stashed some for boardies

ds

Reaction score

Guardian said:
Obi_Dan_Kenobi said:
they have fu sets

bought mine and stashed some for boardies

ds
location eastgate

two sets fu sw aisle down the aisle right hand side behind the nano bugs or whatever they are called.

ds

Reaction score

Kenwood has two sets of tfu and had the expanded universe wave, because Luke, Chewie, R2 and Darth Maul were there.

Reaction score

Argh! Almost went there yesterday. Went to Eastgate instead, and found nothing! Hopefully these become easy to find as of May 1st.

Reaction score

got my eu set today

sorry guys only 1 set or i would have got them or stashed them.

got to run or id post details.

ds

Reaction score

I found one case of the EU wave today at Western Hills TRU. Cards are in bad shape but going to open any way. Does not seem as though any other area TRU have them today.

Reaction score

Found the EU wave at Eastgate today. Looks like only one case was there but managed to get the entire wave. Colerain TRU had them last Saturday too as i missed them because I saw the remnants of the case.

Long time no hear Guardian. I have a new cell #. Ping me at OSWCC and I'll give it to ya.

CC

Reaction score

GoSpeedGo said:
Found the EU wave at Eastgate today. Looks like only one case was there but managed to get the entire wave. Colerain TRU had them last Saturday too as i missed them because I saw the remnants of the case.

Long time no hear Guardian. I have a new cell #. Ping me at OSWCC and I'll give it to ya.

CC
hey cc

u never post on oswcc in the findings

i was going to post on easgate yes they only had one case

i went looking for some im2 i dont have of course no score on that lol

ill head to oswcc now.

ds

Reaction score

So Colerain had the EU wave last Saturday. I went there Friday and they said they got 2 cases in the one case they pulled for me was the ESB revision wave. The manager even went in the back for the other and said it had the exact same figures in it. Did not bother going to Colerain on Saturday but did call and was told no EU figs in back or on the floor. Nice! But at least I have them now. Good luck to every one else who is still looking for these. I will still keep looking and post what I find.

Reaction score

I was up in Dayton today and got the EU wave at the Centerville TRU. The great thing was, I got all of the figures for $26! That's right, the figures were $4.99 each and then with the BOGO offer, the second of each was even further discounted. This sure makes up for not finding these in Cincinnati all week!

Reaction score

Great job on finding the EU wave and even better job on the price. I called Western Hills to see if they would do a price adjustment on the EU I got there yesterday. they said they would but then I was told I had to come home after work to cut the grass. Lol. I may try going tomorrow to get the price adjustment. Florence did not seem to get any EU in on the truck so they are going to be a waste tomorrow.

Reaction score

Hit Kenwood and Eastgate today and came up with nothing! No endcap at either store, figures were marked down to $4.99, and Kenwood had some new CW figures. Eastgate still had Luke and Obi-wan from the EU wave. Both had old exclusive Battlepacks from two years ago. Overall, a very disappointing day!

Reaction score

That sucks Dan. Sounds like this release has been very inconsistent from store to store.

Reaction score

florence was the same way, no suprise. i really didnt expect anything there since havent seen a decent restock of ANY B-A-D waves since maybe christmas except for few random returns. Guess i'll keep an eye on trades here, may have better luck that way to finish the wave, kinda still kickin myself for wasting time w/ florence the other day b4 trying kw where i found 4/7 of the wave.
something kept telling me that day kw..kw...kw...yet went to florence first...urgh!!! hopefully by next wknd or so, i can go ahead and take the next couple months off from hunting and catch up on customs and sw comic collecting.
normally flo tru is ok w/ exclusives, but the nature of how this became an excl and the fact they had poor track record w/ B-A-D, i wasn't too optimistic from the get go.

Reaction score

Finding not much of anything where I'm at. But I did find a Comic Pack that had 212th clone and 212th lieutenant and the Shadow Stormie w/ statue and probe at a remote Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.