area reports........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Episode 1 Legacy Wave

Ridge Target has a set of the Episode 1 figures as of this morning.

Reaction score
Re: Battle Packs

Got all of the TPM wave except Obi-Wan between Target and Meijer on Ridge yesterday! Now it looks like the next wave is starting to hit. Nice to see a flood of new stuff coming out.

Reaction score
New Legacy Figures

Found the ROTJ wave at Ridge Target this morning. They only had the one case. Be on the lookout!

Reaction score
Clone Wars, Battle Packs and Exclusive

TRU in Kenwood has the Whorm Loathsome wave, the Geonosis Assault and Vulture's Claw Battle Packs and the TIE Interceptor.

Reaction score
Re: Clone Wars, Battle Packs and Exclusive

deerfield walmart had new evolutions and octapurra droids and 2-packs today

Reaction score
Re: Geonosis Arena Packs

Ridge and Fields Ertel Target now have multiple sets of the Geonosis figures.

Reaction score
Re: New Legacy Figures

Went to Milford Target and Walmart and found nothing. Went to the new Walmart on Red Bank Road and found parts of the ROTJ wave and the TPM wave, as well as some new CW and CW two-packs. Got OBi-Wan (TPM), Nien Nunb, Luke (DS2), Nikto Gunner, and Major Panno. Also finally found the Lumiya comic pack at Ridge Target. Wioth this new Walmart right by my house, I'll probably be hunting a lot more frequently!

Reaction score

TRU kenwood has AT-TE's for $49.99 today only (halloween)

Reaction score
AT-ST

Found the AT-ST at Deerfield Wal*Mart on the way home. There was one left. Be aware, it is pricy though. $46 without the $5 clone cash.

Reaction score

If anyone still needs the ROTJ wave, Ridge Target has at least 4 cases of all of the figures.

Reaction score
Battle Packs

Found the Battle for Endor, Gelagrub Patrol and Rishi Outpost Attack at TRU Kenwood this afternoon. There was one of each left.

Reaction score
Albregado and ryloth battlepacks

Picked up both this afternoon at NKY Target. There was at least 1 more set being put on the shelf.

Reaction score
Re: Albregado and ryloth battlepacks

Saw the exclusive battle packs at Ridge Target this morning. They have about 8 of each.

Reaction score

Finally found a Darth Krayt comic pack at Red Bank Wal-Mart Friday. Still looking for a Vong pack!

Reaction score

Was at Ridge Target last night. Saw tons of exclusive battle packs, a couple of Wedge X-Wings, the ROTJ wave and dozens of Geonosis packs! Didn't buy anything though.

Reaction score
Battlle Packs and Galactic Heroes

Saw the Gelagrub and Endor Battle Packs at Fairfax Wal*Mart this morning. Also saw the Slave 1 and Endor Galactic Heroes packs at Ridge Target.

Reaction score
Partial New Hope Wave

Saw some of the New Hope figures at Ridge Target this morning: Leesub Sirlin, Chewie, R2 and the Jawa / Security Droid. There are one of each left.

Reaction score
Partial ROTS and TESB Waves

Found part of both Waves 11 (no Utai, IG-88 or Colton) and 12 (no Luke, R2-X2 or Concept Snowtrooper) at Wal*Mart on Winton and Wal*Mart on Cincinnati Dayton. I was surprised that the droid parts for both waves were for HK-50. I thought Wave 11 had YVH-1?

Reaction score
Re: Partial ROTS and TESB Waves

sean_hensley said:
Found part of both Waves 11 (no Utai, IG-88 or Colton) and 12 (no Luke, R2-X2 or Concept Snowtrooper) at Wal*Mart on Winton and Wal*Mart on Cincinnati Dayton. I was surprised that the droid parts for both waves were for HK-50. I thought Wave 11 had YVH-1?
wave 11 does have YVH-1 parts, it's that Commander Bacara, Plo Koon, and Agen Kolar are also released w/ wave 12, thus having HK-50 parts too just like people finding ANH Han and R2 and ROTS wave, w/ YVH-1 parts before finding ANH wave w/ the appropriate astromeech parts.

Reaction score
Re: Partial ROTS and TESB Waves

Hit Eastgate today. Wal-Mart had plenty of Dewbacks if anyone hasn't found them. Plenty of exclusive Evo packs, DF packs, and Battle Packs (including Gelagrub). Saw a single Turret Battle Pack at Meijer. TIE Interceptors and a few of the ROTS and ANH waves at TRU. Some ROTS wwave at Kohl's; I picked up IG-88 and Cody.

Reaction score
If anyone wants.....

Im scaling back. Decided I dont really need a lt of the star wars stuff I own. So Im gettind rid of some of my larger items first.

Blockbuster Yoda great dispaly piece
6ft naboo fighter that hung in stores
12inch taun taun in box
imperial shuttle in box from fao
vinatge imperial shuttle with box
e2 and e3 movie banners

plus more just pulled those out of the air as bulk items to clear out.

thanks

ds

Reaction score
Re: If anyone wants.....

FINALLY got an AT-ST the other day at Mason Wal Mart. They had at least a dozen, and plenty of Dewbacks, too. Didn't find anything of interest at Meijer or Kohl's on Fields-Ertl, but Target had lots of the exclusive TIE Fighters and Battlepacks, and one each value pack of Saga Legends and SW Transformers.

Reaction score
Re: If anyone wants.....

Got Willrow and a Bespin Guard at Wal-Mart in Amelia the other day. Wal-Mart in Eastgate had a few figures with droid parts ripped out by some [censored]. Plenty of exclusives at both locations.

Reaction score
Final Wave of 2009 / Expanded Universe Wave

Anyone seen the ROTS and TESB Waves lately? I'm still missing Luke, R2-X2, Concept IG-88, Commander Cody and the Concept Snowtrooper. I'm just concerned I haven't seen them, because as you guys know from my posts, I'm out and about at least once a day (if not more). Also, anyone heard word on the Expanded Universe wave, yet?

Reaction score
New vehicle/figure packs

Found Cody w/speeder, Anakin w/ Skiff and ARF w/Walker this morning at Wal-Mart. Dewback is still full price; no AT-STs left.

Reaction score
Re: Final Wave of 2009 / Expanded Universe Wave

Found the ESB Wave at Deerfield Wal*Mart. There were two cases.

Reaction score
Re: Final Wave of 2009 / Expanded Universe Wave

Found the ESB wave at Kenwood TRU. Covington Wal*Mart had the new Clone Wars figures. They are easy to spot with the foil sticker for the mail away figure. Deerfield Wal*Mart has the new unleashed sets.

Reaction score
ESB Wave / New Clone Wars

Saw the ESB Wave and the Clone Wars figures with the mail away stickers on them at Ridge Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.