area reports........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: silver u-3po

I' could settle for just the silver u3po arms for a custom, but ....the dust hasn't quite settled w/ ESB and yet SWS has AOTC wave in stock. So I expect HTS to be sooner than they stated for AOTC. I'm thinking an extra pair of HK47 arms for a custom may look better the 3po arms, Not meaning I'll pass up silver U3PO. Maybe non bearded rebel'll be in this case so that'll be one HK47 arm, but i'm not holding my breath for that rebel variant just yet

Reaction score
Re: silver u-3po

i wondered who else would get aotc in fast

i should have my case by next week from another dealer

saw vulture droids and magna fighters at alexandria and ft wrong in the past couple days

ds

Reaction score
I've found at Toys "R" Us that they have a sale on Indy figures,picked up a German Soldier,and I wish I picked up an Indy KOTCS!!EDITED:YES!I got Indy KOTCS,and he rocks!Better get your's soon.(Indy figures are great!)
Pics:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll208/pinoybiscuits7007/untitled-7.jpg
http://briansjunk.com/images/Indiana%20Jones/German.jpg
I also found in LEGO in Toys "R" Us that they have the new sets,Robo attack,River Heist,4-Wheeling Pursuit,Aerial Defense Unit,some Space Police,City Camper,City Corner,Helicopter Transporter,and some others,I'm making MY list now.
EDITED:I got a space police today,great threame,if you ask me.
My SP I got:
http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/images/5970-1.jpg

New SW figures out,but all I found there was new CW 2-packs,CW Jar Jar,and others,I'd go shopping for the Holidays soon.

2-PACK(S):
http://www.actionfigurecollectors.com/images/news/hasbro/starwars/StarWars_110708/SW2packGrievousBattleDroid02.jpg

-Jcc2224Cody

Reaction score
Rancor / Transformers

Ridge Target had the Rancor this morning. Also, if you are interested in Transformers, both Wal*Mart and Target on Ridge had fully stocked their shelves this morning.

Reaction score
Re: Rancor / Transformers

Got a rancor at Ridge Target last night! That'a funny about the Transformers. Last night the TF section was bare, with a sign up saying the toys would be available on the 30th.

Reaction score
Hoth Trooper Revision

Found the Hoth Trooper with skirt this morning at Wal*Mart Ridge. Be on the lookout.

Reaction score
AOTC Figures

Anyone seen the Attack of the Clones figures in stores yet? I've been seeing a lot of them online, but not in brick and mortar.

Reaction score
Re: AOTC Figures

sean_hensley said:
Anyone seen the Attack of the Clones figures in stores yet? I've been seeing a lot of them online, but not in brick and mortar.
Nope. W/ the final ESB revision cases just now hitting, it may still be a couple weeks for AOTC. The west coast hasn't had any sightings at retail either and we're usually on average 1-2 weeks later. For this wave, it's HTS for me. Hoping for shipping notice by end of tomorrow.

Reaction score

New Packaged Legends at Florence Walmart. Nice looking package but an easy pass. None of the cards were mint. Still looking for a skirtless hoth rebel trooper. Florence Target is a waste of time.

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up Sean. I work almost every day in Harrison Ohio so Ridge is out of my way. Harrison has no Target or Walmart just Kmart.

Reaction score

If anyone gets AOTC wv or repacks and ends up w/ extra pair of hk-47 arms, please LMK if you want to get rid of 'm, 'cause i really need an extra pair of the arms for a custom.

thanks in advance

UPDATE- GOT 'M.

Reaction score
AOTC Figures

Found the new AOTC figures at Ridge Target this morning. They only had one set though. However, it is nice to see that Hasbro included army builders (Spacetrooper, Clone Pilot and ARC Trooper) as the arms and legs and Jango as the body.

Reaction score

Found one set of AOTC at Florence WalMart also this morning. I got the set but passed on army builders. Also saw four small ships with fig from new GI Joe Rise of Cobra movie at Erlanger KMart for $16.99.

Reaction score
New GIJoe Figures

Off topic, but since I know there are a bunch of you interested in the GIJoe: The Rise of Cobra figures, I wanted to let you know that they are on two end caps at Target Ridge. Most look pretty good, but I think the women (Baroness, Scarlett and Cover Girl) are a little weird looing.

Reaction score

Ridge Target had two sets of the AOTC figures this morning. This set also includes the Hoth Trooper w / skirt. He has the right arm of HK-47.

Reaction score
Turbo Tank

Found the remnants(repacks) of the Mace Windu wave at TRU yesterday laying on a shelf. The really good news was a solitary Turbo Tank on the shelf. It goes really well with the 2/$10 Joes

Reaction score
Re: Turbo Tank

Target Ridge has all of the new Clone Wars vehicles: Turbo Tank, ARC-170, Republic Tank, etc. No new figures, but they do have pegs set up for "deluxe" figures for $15.99. I'm assuming that is for the Geonosis 2-packs.

Reaction score
Wal*Mart New Stuff

Deerfield Wal*Mart had the Droid Factory 2-packs, Clone Wars Battle Packs (Turbo Tank Gunners and Anakin w / Can Cell) and Clone Wars Wave 5 (Cad Bane, Space Anakin, etc) tonight.

Reaction score
Ridge Wal*Mart and Target

Ridge Wal*Mart has the Wave 5 Clone Wars figures. Also, the $15.99 deluxe tag at Target is for the Anakin w / Can-Cell, Crab Droid, Clone w / Speeder, etc. They had all of those figures on the pegs this morning.

Reaction score
Comic Packs

Found the YV / Kyle Katarn, Sigel Dare / Darth K and Luke / Lumiya Comic Packs at Deerfield Target tonight.

Reaction score
More Clone Wars Figures

If you need the new wave of Clone Wars figures head to Target. After seeing GIJoe this afternoon (good movie by the way), both Milford and Deerfield Target had Wave 5 of Clone Wars.

Reaction score
vehicles

has anyone seen new vehicles (snail tank/ahsoka jsf) around here recently?

Reaction score
Re: vehicles

Hi, I am from louisville and am heading up that way on thursday for the big Rams benGALS game. The whorm loathsom wave has not hit here and I was wondering if there is any store in paticular I should hit up there to maybe find these? Thanks for any help.

Reaction score

Wal*Mart is just starting to get these in Cincinnati. Target may be your best bet. There are stores just north (Ridge Rd.) and South (Florence) of Cincinnati that should still have that wave.

Reaction score

sean_hensley said:
Wal*Mart is just starting to get these in Cincinnati. Target may be your best bet. There are stores just north (Ridge Rd.) and South (Florence) of Cincinnati that should still have that wave.
I know how to get to florence stores, how do I get to the ridge rd. stores? Also, if you go out tomorrow and see any of the whorm loathsom wave will you hide them behind something for me, and pm me and I will get them when I get there. Thanks a lot gentleman

Reaction score

For Ridge, you have to go North of Cincinnati on I-71. It is about 5 minutes from downtown. You'll want to take the Ridge Avenue South exit and get off on Marburg (before the stop light on your right). Target will then be on your right.

Reaction score

well I hit all the florence stores on the way to the Rams Bengals game (Rams win Yeah!!! Might be another long season for you Bengal fans, I'm sure your used to it.) Anyway, first of all your Toys R Us kicks the crap out of our Toys R Us stores (Louisville), way more product, no new star wars, but did have tons off commander Ponds if you need them, and tons of the new Disney Pixar Cars stuff that I have never seen down here. Next off was florence wally, not real impressive, not one new clone wars figure to speak of, just tons of the old blue packaging figures and the Florence Target didn't yield many results either. I did stop in the florence Meijer and saw a non-mint echo, 4a-7, and commando droid, I did pick up the commando droid as an opener. so that was my cincy road trip and didn't get to hit Ridge Rd., that is probably were all the whorm loathsom wave I need are at. If some one goes in there tomorrow let me know all the figures I missed, thanks for the help so until my next roadtrip that way I say Goodnight and Thank You!

Reaction score
Battlepacks

My wallet is crying after this morning. I found the BAD's at Walmart, new comic packs (really like Lumiya) at Target and 2 Geonosis Assault battlepacks at Toys r Us (in addition to the GI Joe SRO sets.) Needless to say what my boys and I will be doing tonight after homeworks' finished...

Reaction score
Wedge\'s X-Wing

Found Wedge's X-Wing this morning at Ridge Target. No new legacy figures though.

Reaction score
Evolutions and 2 packs

Found the Thire/Rhys and Yoda/Jek 2 packs along with the exclusive Evolutions sets today at the Cin-Day rd Wal-Mart. Plenty of Evolutions and 1 Yoda pack left as of 3pm

Reaction score
Re: Y-Wing

Did some searching yesterday but didn't get anything. I saw that Y-Wing at Ridge Wal-Mart, as well as a few BAD 2-packs. The Boba Fett one had the droid switched out for an Episode I C-3P0, and the Darktrooper part switched for some junk from some other action figure.

Reaction score

Hey, that was me! I decided to run up there before going into work and was surpirsed to see the Y-Wing still there. I also grabbed the only X-Wing I saw on the shelf at Target down the street. Thanks for the heads up!!

Reaction score

I noticed that the X-Wing was gone this morning. Glad to help a fellow collector out.

Reaction score
WalMart 2 packs

Found the Cody/Echo and Rex/Fives 2 packs tonite in NKY. They were in a displayer on a top shelf. About 3-4 sets still left as of 5pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.