area reports........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What happened to this thread? I counted on the reports everyone contributed to?

Later
Jason

Reaction score
I have not seen any of the harder to find figures around at all (mcchewie, biggs, etc)

I have been looking at the transformer stuff since my son is into that now-----with the movie and all---which is pretty good BTW

Reaction score
I think there is something wrong with the other thread. However, I haven't seen anything new in weeks. Just waiting for the next wave (I think we are up to 4) of 3 3/4 inch figures to hit. Was supposed to be July, but that is probably not happening.

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything around here for weeks. The highlight for me was running into the new GI Joe 5 packs at Wal-Mart last night and a few single figs at K-Mart. Now I just wish I could find the singles at Wal-Mart. These things are so good that if they keep coming, I might stop Star Wars all together.

Reaction score
There has been nothing since ive been looking i even haave fund biggs and things like that...ive just been hitting the cars toys ever since i picked up the pixar toy cars ive been really tempted to collect them all!!

Reaction score
Winstelz said:
There has been nothing since ive been looking i even haave fund biggs and things like that...ive just been hitting the cars toys ever since i picked up the pixar toy cars ive been really tempted to collect them all!!
You need to talk to Folger he finds them all.

Reaction score
At WM West Chester there was the biggest display of figures I have ever seen! 35 pegs of 6-8 figures each! If you want to army build GM's, Airbornes, Ep2 & 3 clones, Death Star Commanders, its the place to be! They also have alot of Legends. They also had an Appo!

Reaction score
I was told about that before i might have to check it out...Target is starting to do reset it looks like...I was At the tri-county one today and they had half the toys in carts and the star wars toys were already moved down so i guess start checking maybe some new stff will finally hit!!!

Reaction score
The R2-D2 laptops are out now at targets if anyone wanted those that about all ive seen new!!

Reaction score
Wave 3 Comic Packs

Tylersville Target had 2 of the 3 new comic packs (Luke/Mara and A'Sharad/Dark Woman) tonight before close. No Leia/Vader though.

Reaction score
Re: Wave 3 Comic Packs

Saw some more of these last night / this morning at Ridge and Fields Ertel, but I've only been seeing them at Target.

Reaction score
Galactic Heroes

I saw the Duros and Garindin Galactic Heroes today at Wal-Mart. I know other people have seen these before but this was the first time for me.

Reaction score
Re: Galactic Heroes

Colerain TRU had the exculsive y-wing and tie bomber out today!!

Reaction score
finds over time

I have been waiting to post but here is what I have found over time lately in the area

Toysrus
Ywing
interceptor, but I allready had it so passed great ship though
toysrus galactic heroes sets tpm and hoth jar jar rocks

comic 2 packs wave 3 target and walmart

basic figure waves 1-3 everywhere 1 case of wave 4 at the mart

dcsh cyborg figure

jlu 3 packs galore all new sets seem to be on shelfs now toysrus target singles blue devil etc at target and at johnnys

neca heman figures online wave 5 rio blast etc......

dc direct jla wave 1 online

some gg busts and ugh coin figures from scum trades

hopefully wave 5 will hit sooner than later because I cant wait for wave 7 with the ewok 2 pack

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Re: finds over time

cinci mills Biggs had more ROTS and OTC then TAC.

it sucks that the johnny's toys in cincimills mall is gone. they always had a great selection of figures there.

Reaction score

Hello everyone from Myrtle Beach! I have searched briefly down here and have seen a TON of Sandtroopers, 501st, etc. I have to get a picture of one walmarts display that starts in one aisle and wraps around to another one! Never seen that many figures at our home stores! Hows the searching back home?

Reaction score

I have actually given up on looking for star wars for now here (nothing new in a while) so i have started to collect the pixar die cast car(even though hard to find cuz of recall)but still see more new ones of those then star wars right now.

Reaction score

TRU kenwood had y-wing and interceptor........this weekend.

The Y-wing looks sweet for $30!

Anyone still see the transformer ultimate bumblebee? around?

Reaction score

I still see Bumblebee from time to time at the Wal*Marts. I'll keep on the lookout and let you know.

Reaction score

Saw 2 of the Ultimate Bumblebees last night at Walmart in Ft Wright. Other than that, it's been dry...Heading up to the Earth and Norwood area this morning so maybe the dryspell will end.

Reaction score

i went to the cinci mills biggs. they had 1 TAC figure. I bought a saga holo maul. they had ROTS 12" on sale for $12.

Reaction score

TRU kenwood has AT-AT's back in stock and pretty much every figure except the new wave that I haven't seen yet at all-----luke w/ bone anyone?

Reaction score

No Wave 4 figures, Y-Wings or Tie Interceptors in sight today. Did see the Ultimate Bumblebee at TRU Kenwood and Ridge Wal*Mart though.

Reaction score

thanks man. I'm right up the street...will be there wednesday

Reaction score

TRU kenwood stocked up last night....NO new Wave 4 though...but if you are looking for anything older or any legends--they have the pegs packed full (no colored clones though that I saw)
Y-wings
interceptors
banthas
$20 ships
MR lightsabers

Reaction score

TRU Florence had 1 Jedi Luke, a few Tie Interceptors and NO Y-Wings last night.

Reaction score

Saw an UGH Airborne Trooper today. A little kid had it and was buying it for a birthday party that he was headed to. He told his mom that he wanted that one because it was "metal." and the other one wasn't.

Reaction score

*off-topic*- hey buddha is your screen name refering to the blink 182 cd or the religious thing
?

Reaction score

_Darth_Maul_ said:
*off-topic*- hey buddha is your screen name refering to the blink 182 cd or the religious thing
?
Neither. I marched in drumline in college and it is tradition that everybody gets a nickname. I played Tenors or Quads, and most of the guys who play them well are tall and skinny and I am average and sorta round (more so now than I was then). So my nickname was Buddha because I had the body type and I was one of the best. My good friend Kosmo (Kevin) came up with it. He is one of the only people who still calls me that, but I use it for any forum or user name that I can. Sometimes people already have it, in which case I go with Buddhaplump which refers to a Soul Coughing song.

Reaction score
wave 5 now in nky area

watch for wave 5 at wally

hiting now but in small numbers so atcjh around 2nite and in the morning

1 per case asst suck as it takes two cases o fill one guy per wave

oh well bring on wave 6 then wave 7 ewoks and awing pilot both rock!

ill have a extra yoda in my trade thread now if anyone wants him

ds

Reaction score
Re: wave 5 now in nky area

Buddha said:
I saw one Yoda today.
Saw it too, but bubble was crushed. Funny that what little wv4 I've seen around here, most have been crushed especially Animated Fett, Jedi Luke, and a set of wv 4.75 UGH. Kinda looks like an inside job

update: went back to same store and saw 2 hermis (no other wv5)- and both bubbles were smashed in identical fashion as if someone lefthanded palmed 'm a squeezed 'm - leaving a thumb size dent on the coin side of the bubble

Reaction score

Found Wave 5 Anakin and Yoda this morning along with a Legends Boba Fett. None of the bubbles were smashed or anything (but it doesn't matter saince my son and I rip'em open anyhow...) Waiting to find Revan and Malak...

Reaction score

I hear Wave 5 has been hitting wally world espically the Ciny/Dayton Rd one!!

Reaction score

I haven't seen Wave 5 (or 4) for that matter at any of the Wal*Marts, TRUs or Targets on the Ohio side of the river. Guess it is time to practice a little patience (or order from Entertainment Earth).

Reaction score

gravitydamage said:
Just stopped there 15 minutes ago. No wave 5 in sight!
those sold out in less than 24 hrs

will be a while before stores restock if they sell through

ds

Reaction score

sean_hensley said:
I haven't seen Wave 5 (or 4) for that matter at any of the Wal*Marts, TRUs or Targets on the Ohio side of the river. Guess it is time to practice a little patience (or order from Entertainment Earth).
sean lmk if you want me to pick you some wave 4 up i can get the cantina aliens umpass and luke off the shelf if you need them also maybe a boba left

lmk

ds

Reaction score

i just like a freaking animated boba and a mcvader from wave 4 and thats it and havent seen wave 4 but have yoda from wave5.

Reaction score

I found wave 4 at the Meijer in Milford this afternoon picked up animated Boba Fett and CZ-4 left all the UGH"s. There were no McVaders.
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.