Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: TONS OF FINAL 5 !!!!

Thanx again to Darth_Saleen for hooking me up with 2 more 501's.
You hooked me up before I foinally saw them in the stores man. It means a lot to me.

Reaction score

Sorry Cooku,

I think FirestormNuclear and I got the last holos. Let me know if you can't find them let me know and I will give you mine. You found the score, you should get first dibs.

Reaction score

Thank you B. Dont worry bout me bro. I got em too. I was just suprised because there were a lot. I appreciate dude. Just keep an eye out for those HOLO Emps.

Reaction score

I did not plan to buy the jedi holograms, but they looked too sweet to pass up.

Reaction score

Watto's shop had several each of new C1's for past couple days if anyone missed any of those. Corellia restocking plenty Musty-hot figs

Reaction score

Well, I'm headed south to Cincy this weekend and thought I'd check to see if there were any hot spots, but as seems typical with that area of the state, there is an inner circle now with secret codes! I guess if I find anything, i'll keep it to myself. The rest of Ohio forum isn't good enough and now the segregated list isn't exclusive enough either...can't say I'm surprized, not like i haven't seen it before...can't wait til the Rebelscum Cincy T-shirt contest! HAHAHAHA!

Reaction score

No problem count....glad to help out others. Makes finding the stuff more fun. Now I just need to track down some ML.

Reaction score

Jedi_Dan said:
Well, I'm headed south to Cincy this weekend and thought I'd check to see if there were any hot spots, but as seems typical with that area of the state, there is an inner circle now with secret codes! I guess if I find anything, i'll keep it to myself. The rest of Ohio forum isn't good enough and now the segregated list isn't exclusive enough either...can't say I'm surprized, not like i haven't seen it before...can't wait til the Rebelscum Cincy T-shirt contest! HAHAHAHA!

Good luck with your finds jedi_dan I certainly hope its worth the trip & the gas. Im glad you got the joke because I didnt.

Columbus can keep you man.

Unfortunately I cant read minds or do a background check or a personal investigation on everybody that posts here. The list was not created to stop scalpers that view this posts only to slow them down. The codes are voluntary, anyone who would rather put the store name & location is welcome. As long as someone helps out with finds then they can have the codes. Granted that some of us find the stuff before others, & that does not mean that only those os us who find it 1st have rights to the list. If you dont like the way we roll here then you dont have to post here. IF I were to give the list of people I really know only Daniel Sammons would have the list & what would be the use? Go back to your Columbus thread man.

Reaction score

I just wanted to leave a thank you post here for both Count Cooku and DanielSammons!!!! Both were VERY VERY nice and were ready to help a fellow collector from out of state get a hold of the last 5.

All the stores near me kept getting cleaned out at opening. I can sometimes make stores at opening, but very infrequently. But today after a Dr appt today I was able to make it to a store an hour after opening and got lucky and found them.

But thanks again to those 2 guys!!

Oh, and I like your code word strategy. Wish some of us used that around me to help. Though with all the guys waiting for stores to open around here it may not help a ton. But any little bit is great.

Reaction score

Anyone needs the Gree/Bly wave, or is looking for seconds, there are a few left at the West Chester Walmart. No code, since these are old news for the most part.

Reaction score
Holo Palpatine!!!

Thanks to James for hooking me up with a Holo Palpatine. Its official. They have hit the Cincinnati Area

Reaction score
Re: Holo Palpatine!!!

watto's, corellia, and mos eisley moderate restock of respected exc's, however all remains are typical peg warmer types

Reaction score

guess all im looking for are the clone wars 3 packs and the target 12.99 clone

i had the d7 manager check the cw upcs as another collector emaile them to me afetr finding them out west, no luck though.

the upcs worked and all just none in stock

ds

Reaction score

They will be here before you know it. & like you said they should be "aquireble".

Reaction score

Lots of Holo Palps at Muunilist yesterday. At the CS desk by the way.

Reaction score

I ran into Geonosis, Corusant, Bakura, and Ord Mantell and saw nothing but the same old stuff with just a couple remains of col 1.

Reaction score
Darth Vader/Anakin Master Replicas 50% OFF!!!!

At all Spirit Halloween locations today!!! Colerain has some.

Reaction score
Re: Darth Vader/Anakin Master Replicas 50% OFF!!!!

Spotted attacktix series 2 starter kit at Tipooca City & Geonosis. Waiting for the booster packs. Bought my DVD over at Colerain Target. Nice coin. Beats a dumb $5 DVD with images from the previous 5 movies and issues that we already know of.

Reaction score
Re: Darth Vader/Anakin Master Replicas 50% OFF!!!

Hey Cooku, I don't understand your last post. What about the Halloween spirit locations? Sorry if I am a bit slow.

Reaction score

They are stores/kiosk that open to sell halloween stuf. they stocket the Master Replicas F/X lightsabers & have the mon sale today only for $60.

Reaction score

Holy Crap are there any near that still have them left?

Reaction score

Never mind. I found them on the web and called all the stores and they are all gone.

Reaction score

Titanium Vehicles Gift Packs over at TATOOINE today.

Im now looking for a shock trooper & a red clone commander. I'm thinking of making a Shock Trooper Commander. LMK

Dan & DD I will pm you guys concerning the arcs later today.

Reaction score

hey dooku cancel that he dos have 2 pistols

just opned them

so keep on those walmart stores

also they seem to be shipping online as well

as bbts has them in stock 23.99 i think id the price

ds

Reaction score

also a friend over at kswcc posted target clone is out so thats cool

DS

Reaction score
Shadow Trooper and Grey Clone Evolutions

Target at Fields Ertel has the Utapau Shadow Trooper and the Gray Shoulder Pauldron Clone Evolutions set. They had two of each left as of 9:00am this morning.

Reaction score
Re: Shadow Trooper and Grey Clone Evolutions

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dam it! The day I stay home is the day they put the stuff out. All gone now btw.

Sean if you see anything pick it up & I can meet you. Thanx

Reaction score

not all area stores got 'em, only 2 got 1 case 1 got 2 according to store computers. other stores should, i guess, recieve some shortly

try corellia and dagobah..also, some areas may have them but not unloaded yet off trucks hence no location found despite comp saying yes.

Reaction score

sean_hensley said:
Target at Fields Ertel has the Utapau Shadow Trooper and the Gray Shoulder Pauldron Clone Evolutions set. They had two of each left as of 9:00am this morning.

All gone now

Reaction score

They did have the new attacktix booster sets & the new galactic heroes.

Reaction score

hey dook

florence target has had these i think

ill have to check with my friend

but i think you said they had some they might all be gone now

dont worry about it you spent time with your boy and thats what is important not the toys

ill talk to james when i give him the lotr giftset with battle troll in the morn

and find out when the other 12 evos are coming in

later

ds

Reaction score

Thanx Dan. I do love to spend time with my son. I will start taking him on my morning toy runs.

Get the best of both worlds.

Reaction score

no prob

just making sure you know what the right decision was

if I had a son or daughter i would be home with them all the time

there is a lot of great times to be had that are not driving around looking for toys

plus its just sw

sw does not make anyones life better only you can do that

so you made the best choice bud

let the figures go for a day as you will score them with no problem

good luck

DS

Reaction score

Just got back from spending the week in St Louis. Whole lot of nothing out there.

Reaction score

BIG Score today. Found the Shadow Troopers at DANTOOINE & CORUSCANT. Scored some gray evolutions at those locations as well.

SALEUCAMI & DAGOBAH did not have the stuff this morning but should be out during the day.

Reaction score

ill meet tiu tonight dooku

and will exchange the clone and figurs

later bud

ds

Status
Not open for further replies.