Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I found 2 deluxe Ewoks with glider at the Tylersville Wal-Mart about 7 pm last night. Found them already at another store so they should still be there.

Matt

Reaction score
Last night there were also 3 Ewoks with Gliders at Wal*Mart in Tri-County. All were still there, as I already have one.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Matt. Tylersville Wal-mart still had the Ewok Gliders. Actually they had four of them. I picked up one and left the rest.

Randy

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Man I was up at Traders World yesterday and that one guy who always has EVERYTHING , well he had evertything! I can't believe his prices! $12-$15 per fig! People must be buying from him too cause he's STILL IN BUSINESS! He's just about the last guy standing up there too! I recall when there used to be at least 6 different SW booths, now there's just him .. . well two if you count that crazy old man who smokes all day and has everything priced so high it will never sell LOL! But yeah I saw just about every new item you can imagine at this fellas booth, just don't buy from him! wait a few weeks and it should all be avaiable at retail!

Reaction score
You want to be sick, go over to Turtle Creek across the street. There's a dealer in there who always seems to have everything way ahead of everyone else, and it's all priced way up too. It's fun to go in there and say things like "Aren't these available at Wal-Mart for half this price?" really loudly. That guy's scum.

Matt

Reaction score
I hate to go up there and see their prices. I haven't had to resort to them for much of anything in years. Unfortunately, if I can't find Tanus or J'Quille soon, I may have to resort to those jokers. On a good note, the Toys R Us in Kenwood had the Pit of Carkoon 4 pack last night. There were 5 left.

Sean

Reaction score
The Florence TRU also had the Pit of Carkoon 4-Pack. They also had a couple Green Clone Trooper 3-packs there.

Reaction score
Meijer in Landen at Fields-Ertel and Montgomery Rd. had one Tanus yesterday.

I'm still on the hunt for a J'Quille myself.

Reaction score
last i checked (about two days ago) Target in Tri-county had a lot of the HOF figures and some new (for me) SAGA figs...just to let ya'll know.

Reaction score
There's still one (at least while I was there) Ewok glider at the Wal-Mart off of the rt.4 bypass...I picked up the other one!

Reaction score
I saw the OTC Vader's Tie at the Florence TRU today, if anyone is looking for that.

Reaction score
There's four red leader X-Wings and a few droid armies at the Tri-county TRU...i took the last clone w/ speeder
...there's also a whole bunch of carkoon skirmish 4packs...and i think that's it. oh! and two geo fighters.

Reaction score
Fields-Ertel Wal-mart in Mason had one Tanus Spijek as of yesterday afternoon. No J'Quille in sight, someone must have already snapped him up if he even came in the assortment.

Reaction score
As of 4:30pm today, Fields Ertel Wal*Mart had at least 6 each of Tanus and J'Quille (they also had the full Tatooine and Bounty Hunter waves in the same amounts). The rub is, they are not in the action figure aisle. They are scattered throughout the toy section on end caps and strips hanging from the shelves. Most that I saw were in the car and game aisles. Good luck!

Reaction score
TRU in Beavercreek (Dayton) has the new OTC TIE, X-wing, and Vader's TIE. The Walmart there also had J'Quille and friends. Anyone one here from Dayton?

Reaction score
Thanks Sean. I did find a J'Quille today. He was the only one I saw. There were tons of Tanus and the other figs scattered amongst the aisles.

Reaction score
The K-Mart (yes, K-Mart) on Winton Road had the Galactic Heroes first wave (Luke/R2, Han/Leia, Ben/Darth, Chewie/C3PO) around 1:00pm today.

Reaction score
Toys R Us in Tri-County had 4 of Jedi Council Scene I (Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn and Ki-Adi Mundi) as of 12:30pm today.

Reaction score
Picked up OTC R2 and Yoda at Meijer in Forest Park. That's all that was there. I really like the new cards!

Reaction score
TRU in Florence had the Yoda Council Cinema Scene and the Vintage style figures. Meijer also had the Vintage style figures in.

Reaction score
The Fields Ertel Target had 3 of the Slave Leia cup/figure sets at close last night (Sunday). Fields Ertel Walmart had a case of the OTC basic on Saturday.

Reaction score
Florence Wal-Mart also had OTC basic, but only had a few reissue figures there.

Reaction score
Wal*Mart on Ridge/Highland and Target at City Center had the OTC figures last night. Mostly the repacks, but the new Dagobah figures were there as well.

Reaction score
Wal*Mart and Target on Tylersville had the OTC figures last night (mostly repacks, but also the Bespin Wave).

Reaction score
The Fields Ertel Target had a couple cases of the OTC basic this morning. 4 each of the Dagobah wave and a couple each of a few other repacks. -K.

Reaction score
I know it is not OTC, but for those who have yet to see/purchase J'Quille and Tanus, the Wal*Mart in Tri-County had 5 each as of last night.

Reaction score
The Fields Ertel Target had a case of the OTC Bespin wave in this morning when the doors opened. I only picked up one each of the Leia, Lobot, & Cloud Car Pilot. -K.

Reaction score
Biggs in Florence had Tanus, J'quille, etc. Be prepared, though, this is the only new stuff they have got since AoTC's release.

Reaction score
Last night, Toys R Us in Tri-County had at least 8 each of Jedi Council Scene 1 (Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Qui-Gon Jinn) and 2 (Obi-Wan, Plo Koon, Eeth Koth). They also had the Yoda, R2-D2, C3-PO, Chewie and Wicket buddies that have been re-released for OTC.

Reaction score
In addition to what's mentioned above, the Tri-County TRU also has a stockpile of new Hasbro vehicles including the TIE Fighter, X-Wing (the cheaper, non-exclusive version), and the Millenium Falcon (which they also had in the new Lego version too). Also, the Tri-County Target has reset their Star Wars aisle (located now over where their chemicals/pets has traditionally been) and had the 1st three vintage figs (Leia, Obi, & Han) and a few Obi-Wan Unleashed in the new packaging. -K.

Reaction score
Fields Ertel Target had their Star Wars toy aisle reset as of this morning (now located over in the former pet/home storage section) and had the three new vehicles (Falcon, X-wing, TIE) along with a case of Unleashed (Leia, Obi-Wan), a case of the 3 vintage 12" figs (Boba, Trooper, Luke), and two cases of the first 3 basic-sized vintage (Han, Leia, Obi-Wan). Nothing new on the basic figure side. -K.

Reaction score
Last night, Tylersville Target had the Millenium Falcon, Tie and X-Wing (but no Darth's Tie), Ask Yoda, OTC (Bespin Wave), VOTC (but no Luke) and three 12" figures (Luke, Boba and Stormtrooper).
Meanwhile, Tylersville Wal*Mart had the OTC figures on an end cap and has mostly the Dagobah wave, Bossk and IG-88.

Reaction score
Fields Ertel Target had a new case of the OTC Vintage in this morning. I grabbed the 2 Vaders (just had to have an extra to open of this one), 1 Luke, and 1 Yoda. Which left 1 Luke and 1 Yoda. Tons of Han, Leia, and Obi-Wan. They also had one basic Boba Fett (along with a few other basic OTC which haven't been hard to find) that I hadn't seen yet at retail but left. Still haven't seen the bloody Wicket I'm looking for long enough to grab it though. -K.

Reaction score
If anybody missed out on J'Quille, Rappertunie and Luke Holo, they're at the new Johnny's Toys in the new Cincinnati Mills mall (great mall, btw!)

Status
Not open for further replies.