Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: motherload

ok...today I hit Kohl's in Center Square, PA on rt. 73. They had tons of the barc speeder with bonus figures(Wookie Warrior). They are still $17.99 also had plenty of Clone Commanders, Pilots, Palpatines with Red saber and new Anakin's with Dooku saber. Just bought the 1 barc speeder. But, there are plenty. See ya's.

Reaction score
Any collector club around here?

Ok, seems like we have a few guys posting on this area thread now, anyone know of any collector club that meets maybe once a month in this Philly / S. Jersey area? Just curious if there is or isn't. Thanks.

Reaction score
Re: Any collector club around here?

i know that new jersey has a collectors club. where its located or it meets i dont know. I know this because back when episode II came out me and a bunch of guys from the yakface boards i think tried to form a philadelphia star wars collectors club and we had a website and it was all ran and put together by the guy who does the jersey one. It eventually folded, cant exactly remember why but for a while we had a philly club. Try posting in the jersey forums im sure someone there has more details or maybe just search the web for it. I know that there is a general Pennsylvania collectors club. But worth looking into....

Reaction score
Re: Any collector club around here?

have any desire to see if we could form one now? I may have some interest since the movie has interest up..it might be worth it. Let me know your thoughts.

Reaction score
Had some luck today

Ok guys, found 41,42 and 43 today at the Target in Northeast Philly on Blvd. The had tons of the Wookie Warrior, but only one of the Nem. War and SA Clone, also picked up the vader on med table. Now, to me, this Vaders head looks like the Young Jason that pops outta the water on the original F13. Kinda odd looking, only picked up one.

Reaction score
Re: Had some luck today

Went to the Target on Delaware Avenue South Philly this morning and things were a bit picked over - no sign of 41 and up. Then I asked a clerk to check and see if they had the exclusive clone in stock. He went back and brought out an entire caseload for me to pick from (I took two and left about eight or so), as they had gotten 2 cases last night. That was my best score of the month. The TRU on Oregon Avenue was very dry with the exception of some new LEGO.

Reaction score

I am STILL looking for the Target Clone. My problem is I am one that won't ask. Not sure why, maybe had too many problems in the past with employees. I ran into a great employee once at Toys R Us. My son and myself were looking, the guy stopped and asked my boy who he was looking for, my son told him. He actually went to the back and pulled out 3 cases for my boy to go through. That was the best experience I have had. Not that I am scared, just think I an casual and don't want to bother anyone. Good job on the grab, I rarely ever make it to South Philly. I work in Northeast, so between where I live to there, those are my stops. Take care guys.

Reaction score

got a lil lucky today. Had to go to my moms for dinner so i left early to stop at some stores. Went to Target in Abington first and they had plenty of Light Fur Wookie Warrior and Nem Warrior. No SA Clones, EX Clones or Destroyer Droids though. Asked about the exclusive clones and got the same DUHHHHHHHHHH what response. They are truly a bunch of morons there. Went to Toys R Us and that place is barren. Had the Anakin and Jedi Fighter exclusive if yer lookin for that. Walmart in horsham and warminster are both lame. Figured id give Kohls a shot cuz they had the Tank Gunners last week. Nothing new here, looks like same figures that were there last week. Last stop was target in Warringtion. No exc clones and dont know when anymore are coming in. Plenty of Light Fur Wookies and Nem Warriors, also go lucky to score 2 SA Clones. Also had 2 Destroyer Droids, i bought 1. So i should be happy right, 2 SA Clones, but i gave one to my bro and one to my nephew so oh well i hope i find more.

Reaction score

nice finds. I am still looking for #44. I am also hoping to find more SA clones, I want to bust a few open, check them out. Now is the time to jump on Targets and TRus with figures being on $5. I am still on the fence with the exclusive aniakin fighter, may or may not pick it up. Yesterday, I stopped at the Target in Northeast Philly, Blvd. and picked up another light fur Wookie Warriors and 2 more clone commanders, they really are a cool figure. Until next time, take care.

Reaction score

Got #44 today, only had one, bought it. That makes me offically caught up until #45 and higher come out...lol..probably not long. I have to pick up a few deluxe sets still and gotta go look for the the exclusive Anakin fighter at TRU. Still need a Lava Vader and target Clones though, hate to resort to ebay, yuck.

Reaction score

Ok, today I found the Yoda w/Can cell...also, I used my Toys R Us coupon and grabbed some VOTC, 2 stormtroopers, yoda, ben, Lando and Fett, six for $50, aint bad. Also, 41-44 are really starting to show up. I still only have seen 1 At Te figure. Thats the hard to come by right now. See yas

Reaction score
Target Clones :plymouth Meeting!!!

Ok, went today, man, I must look like an obssesive compulsive..lol. But, I walked in and almost fell over...Target Clones...and I mean plenty, like 30. No one else around. I grabbed 2 and left the rest. No Doubt they won't last long. My 2 cents is these are OK at best...not really worth $12.99 each, but I find myself always trying to get "everything". I better go see a shrink..

Reaction score
Re: Target Clones :plymouth Meeting!!!

well im not sure where Plymouth Meeting is so i wont bother getting lost going there LOL. I tried the Abington target and came up empty again. Oh well worth a shot. So im still looking for a few of these figs. So if anyone sees them and can get them let me know. Also Darthprep, if you happen to find more and want to pick me up one ill trade you a lava vader for one. I was lucky enough to get these when they came out. Nothing else to report...

Reaction score

Went back to the Target across from Oxford Valley Mall. They had 41-44 again today with the dark fur wookies. I asked the lady in toys if she could check the DCPI# for the clones and she said she wasnt allowed to get anything from the back. They did have all the new deluxe, a good amount of them.

Reaction score

Hey all PA scummers, just wanted to give a shout out and say, have a blast at the opening of ROTS. I went at the 12:01 showing and had lots of fun. Enjoy it, it is almost sad in one way, knowing we may never see another new flick on the big screen, the crowd really cares for the characters. Have fun guys.

Reaction score
Not much new, just waiting for next waves..

Hey guys, just checking in. I was at East Norriton, near Norristown, Walmart today, found 2 At Te figures, first time since Midnight Madness I have seen them at retail. #41 clones are starting to be pegwarmers..lol...never thought that would happen, have seen them everywhere.
I am still not able to find Mustphar playset, that was my reason for checking Walmart, no luck. I know you all can't be just hanging at home, let me know what you guys are finding...I am always curious. As much as my wallet needs a break, I still pick up a few things here and there until next wave hits. Take care.

Reaction score
Re: Not much new, just waiting for next waves..

ok, so Deluxe series 3 is starting to hit. I find Stasiss on the speeder bike and must say that is the ugliest figure I have seen. She looks like cockeyed crazy cell block prisioner #12, not a jedi. Good lord, Hasbro, take your time painting these things. I saw 4 and all 4 were horrible. I am waiting to find the clones, have seen everything else, still no 46,47 or 48 yet. See you guys, beware of that figure.

Reaction score

Notice the "Army builder" assortment at Target in South Philly.

Reaction score

anyone finding the new waves yet? I am still looking for the Tarkin wave...been all over, no luck. I will keep you guys posted. I know there are more guys in this area than just the few who post...come on...spread the word.

Reaction score

Not much to report in terms of ROTS, but Mapes Toys in Ardmore, PA (on Lancaster Ave.) seem to have just opened a case of VOTC figures. They had Boba, Lando, Yoda, and a lot (two pegs?) of Stormtroopers.

Reaction score

Thanks for the update SkullKontrol. I also stopped around a few places yesterday(northeast Philly Target and Plymouth Meeting target) and still the same guys. No new waves in site. Although at the Ply. Meet. Target I found one lonely Target Clone...yep, I couldn't believe it either. They also had the Stass(sp?)w/ jedi bike, but still passed because she just looks like a bugged out, [censored]-eyed freak
so, when I find a good paint job I will pick one up. They also had some 3 pack clones, all white, so I passed on them. Waiting for the color varations. So, with the recent findings on the midwest, hopefully new waves are on the horizion. Cya's.

Reaction score

The Exton TRU has alot of the Tarkin wave. The walmart there is almost empty so hopefully they will be stocking new figures soon.

Reaction score
Picked up a single mint #49 Bacara at the Target in S. Philly this morning - looks like they had a few cases come in, but there was no sign of Anakin and only one lonely Bacara left (mine). Nothing much found at the TRU on Oregon Avenue either - just a few scattered (and damaged) SA clones in the bins and a few Mustafar playsets.

Reaction score
At KB in Philly CC Gallery at Market East found:

500th Vader
AT-RT Driver wave, including Bacaras, Vaders
M&MPire waves 1 and 2
Mustafar Playsets

...at same location - Big K has Anakin Evolution set and Sith vs. Jedi set

GGC

Reaction score
If you in the Philly Burbs drop by the Target in Plymouth Metting off of Chemical Road, they have been putting out tons of new stuff each day.

Reaction score
I've stopped there three times in the last week. The only things I've seen new are 500th Vader, Anakin Evolutions, and the build your own lightsaber. The pegs are overloaded with crap figures from April and May.

GGC

Reaction score
I have seen all those (but not Vader 500), but I have gotten all my #41 to #54 there in the last few weeks. I typically go at lunchtime and I have been catching the pegs getting a few new cases added.

Reaction score
The KB at the plymouth meeting mall has a bunch of Obi Wan Pilots. The kb at Montgomery mall has one clome commander with green paint instead of red.

Reaction score
I was just at the TRU across the street from that mall. Their pegs were full of #14 Vader (10+). They also had many (5+) Bacarras and #50 Anakin's.

Wish I took the time to stop at KB in the mall for the green commander! Thanks for the tip on chemical road, Yodanews. The target is just too far from home to be in my regular stores to check. I will make a trip first thing in the morning.

GGC

Reaction score
NP, if you are having trouble finding something, send me a Private message (here if you want, but Im at Yodasnews.com 95% of the time under the name Yoda027)and I'd be happy you secure some items if I see them

Reaction score
I was out and about yesterday and found the KOP KB stocked with lots of new figures, at least one of each of the new figures from 50 anakin and up

GGC

Reaction score
KB in the Concord Mall had plenty of SA Clone, #6 Clones (reg), Bac and 3 packs yesterday!

Reaction score
KB in the Montgomery Mall had a ton of the Bacarra Wave with the Anakins and SA Clone Troopers and the ATTE Gunner clone. Plenty to go around. Also had a whole bunch of the Jedi vs Sith battle packs and the Anakin Evolutions Packs.

Reaction score
Center City Philly Big K and KB are starting to see the clone repaints show up - no red Shocktroopers, but a few repaints of the Clone Commander and Pilot.

Anyone else in Philly notice these turning up?

Reaction score
Thanks to a tip from a Good Friend Hooked Up some Clone Repaints and Others. The Bounty included 4 Shocktroopers ( All they had ), 2 Green Clone Commanders ( All they had ), 2 Clone Pilot Black, had about 14, 1 Obi Wan Red Leader ( had 2 ) Love this figure
, 1 Anakin Crispy, had about 8, also had about 12 Bacaras.
Also found 1 Anakin Sith Yellow Eyes on Friday
the only one all others were Kiss Makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.