Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Found all from series two of VOTC (Vader, Yoda, C3PO, Lando) at the walmart in horsha, only one of each i bought. They also had a Bespin Leia, C3PO and another figure, forget who. Then later on i picked up a VOTC C3PO and Lando at the Warrington Target for my brother. They had a larger selection of OTC figures, with the Wicket and Chewie wave all over the pegs. Didnt buy any of these yet...just the VOTC. Thats all i found today in the two stores i went to. Oh yeah, last night i was at the Super K on bustleton ave, went to Hong Kong Buffet for dinner and they had a bunch of the Galatic Heros but they also had two or three of the Cantina Playset Exclusive there. Didnt buy it but they had a few. No other figures of note

Reaction score
I passed on the Lando wave of VOTC a few weeks back now I can't find them at all. Oh well, the Walmart on 309 has the OTC Jawas and Tusken Raider ... the new paint is real nice.

Reaction score
yes i saw them there on saturday when i was in the area. on sunday i found a set of the Return of the Jedi VOTC Plus an additonal stormtrooper and boba fett at the Wal Mart in Horsham. Nothing esle anywhere of not. K Mart in Willow Grove has a bunch of the Cantina Sets if anyone wants em

Reaction score
The old one or both?

Yeah there was one Stormtrooper left when I got out of TRU on Sunday.

Reaction score
Was someone looking for a red Unleashed Clone Trooper? I saw one at Montgomeryville Target today, along with Aayla Secura, Bossk, Snowspeeder Luke, and others.

Reaction score
Silver Vader's at TRU in Montgomeryville. But I'm not spending $9.99 for one.

Reaction score
Hello Philly scummers.... I am visiting your city in December and am wondering if anyone can suggest a good area to stay in while we visit. We have reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn which is right by the convention ctr. I am travelling with my wife and am looking for a safe place to do some walking around.
I get alot of these requests in the Las Vegas finds area, so I know how annoying they are, but if anyone can let me know if this place is OK, or suggest another, I would appreciate it.

Reaction score
EPHANT MON FOUND!!!

If you live in the Montgomeryville area, and are still looking for Ephant Mon, get to Kay-Bee in Montgomery Mall immediately.

I found three on the top shelf of an endcap display, right above the sidekick where the SW figures are located. Everything's marked down in that store, so he rings up for $2.39 plus tax. I bought one, but left the other two behind for someone else.

The packages were slightly crushed, but I'm an opener, so it doesn't matter to me.

Reaction score
Re: EPHANT MON FOUND!!!

Anybody having luck finding the ROTS Preview Figures?
I found all 4 at Target Plymouth Meeting, in two trips.

Reaction score

Saw three of the four at Pottstown Wal-Mart over the weekend, and another three of four at Target in Oaks.

Reaction score

sithlord1968 said:
Anybody having luck finding the ROTS Preview Figures?
I found all 4 at Target Plymouth Meeting, in two trips.
I found all 4 at the Christiana Mall in Delaware at the KB. They had quite a few of them each, they must have just put them out. I did not pick any up though. I might regret that later on. Anakin's fighter was there, too.

Anybody see early releases of anything else? There are reports here and there of the ROTS line showing up in the aisles already.

Reaction score

Saw ROTS Obi-Wan, Attack Artoo, Chewie, and Tarfful at Pottstown Wal-Mart on Saturday.

Reaction score

Picked up 4 vehicles this morning at Target Plymouth Meeting... 19.99 each:
Anakin's Starfighter
Obi-Wan's Starfighter
Tri-Droid Fighter
Grievious Battle Bike

There was one Battle Bike left when I walked out of there at 830am.....

Reaction score

Just Got back from My Local Hazleton Wally World and as expected the Usual Jacka$$e$ were all there in their Glory. Don't get Me wrong there are quite a Few Good Guys, but Mister I work here and I am the King of everything Star Wars was making a dingleberry out of imself as usual as well Mister I was here since 3 days ago guy that likes to hang around even after he is done shopping to rub it in others faces, or Mister I am gonna push in front of You with My smelly BO and look through the peg You are looking at just because I'm an idiot like that. I hate that Junk, give it a break there are alot of Good Collectors and Fans willing to Help each other. can You tell I can't stand these people. Bottom Line everything was wiped in 15 mins. I had to laugh a little though as a Majority of these items will be Super Common in No time.
Be that as it may, I decided to brave the rain and fog to My Personal Secret Wal-Mart. Braving the Rain and Fog was one of the stupidest things I have ever done. It was Terrible with almost 0 visbility but Thank God I made it.

By the time I got there evrything was quiet and I had the aisle to Myself. There were Onl a Few items I wanted and Thanks to One of the Nicest Wal Mart Employees You will ever want to Meet I got what I wanted. I asked if they had anymore figures and He brought out the remaining 14 cases, and out of 25 total cases I was Lucky Enough to find One Red Royal Guard, the Toy Dept. manager wanted One after I found it, and I felt bad for Her but it was one of the few things I was looking for. They had about 10 Blue Guards, got One, Emperor Palpatine, Got One, 5 Magna Guards , Got One, and a Quick Draw Clonetrooper. But the Best Part of it all was the Fresh Case of Unleashed he brought out, it was the last one they had and all cardbacks Were Minty and All had Fantastic paint Jobs. Thank God I Finally Hooked Up with something I was looking for, and a Big Thanks to the Wal mart Worker that Helped Me Oh So Much, Oh also purchased the Novel as they did Not have it in Hazleton.

Bottom Line is Mister Look at Me with My Last Unleashed Grievious at Hazleton Wal-Mart can kiss My You know what with his Bent up cardback. That Gloating stuff just Really Brasses Me Off. God Luck to You all My Fellow Pennsylvanians and May The Force Be With You on Your Travels

Reaction score
ROTS Figures

I actually got lucky and found 3 of the Red Royal Guards at my last and final stop of the day. Went to Toys R Us Midnight Madness in Willow Grove and on Cottman ave and picked up a few figs and the unleashed to open. Then went right to Target on the BLVD to get the vader fig and got it there. Wasnt paying much attention, lack of sleep so i missed out on the clone commanders that were there but got a clone pilot thanks to a new friend who found him and the second grevious. Anyways i went everywhere that i normally go with out finding any of the 32-40 figs. Then my last resort was the Walmart all the way down on the Blvd. Well, they had the same ole same ole that everyone else had so i walked a few stores down to the Kay Bee there and wham, 3 Red Guards sitting on the shelf. Nice...downside was they were 6.99 apiece. They also had the Mace vs Palpatine battle and Anakin vs Dooku battle areana that i didnt see anywhere else. I only bought one guard, all i need for now. So when i left there were still two left. I got most of the figs i wanted except the Clone Commander and AT TE Gunner and such but i will find them in time, no doubt.....

Reaction score
Re: ROTS Figures

Went to Target Plymouth Meeting, Wal-Mart Cheltenham and Toys-r-us Cheltenham.
Picked up Basic 1-32, all 4 deluxe, Boga/obi-wan and BARC Speeder. Also picked up 2 Lava Vaders. No AT-RTs anywhere, nor were there any Red Guards, but they all had plenty of Blue Guards. Sounds like KB is the place for the Red Guards around here.

Reaction score

I found a couple Mas Amadea's and Vader Medical Droids at the Montgomeryville TRU. Sorry, I took the only Polis Mason. Still no luck finding any of the other #'s over the first 32 which are everywhere

Reaction score

yeah my brother found these figures at that Toys R Us last weekend when they came out. None of the two newer clone troopers but he said they had those two figures and the Palpatine figure as well. Ive yet to see anymore of these around since the initial release on saturday.

Reaction score

well following what people are saying i took a trip to the Kohls in warminster today to find that they dont even have a toy section there anymore. Luckily for me i had to go to my girlfriends nephews party today as well which is in jersey and right down the street from a kohls on RTE 73 and took a trip there before we left and was luckily enough found a clone commander, clone pilot, 2nd Grevious Figure and a Red Saber Palpatine. Im sure that this place has been hit a lot in the past day or so cuz the lady at the register said something about the # of people buying star wars toys. So now i gotta look around to see where theres another kohls to look tomorrow. Ill also be hitting toys r us cuz with the holo yoda being given out free tomorrow maybe well get lucky with some new stocks of figs. Regardless, if you have akohls near ya take a look, cant hurt, cept the 6.99 price on the figs...

Reaction score

I went to the granite run mall and the KB there has 2 clone pilots, 1 clone commander and 1 palpatine w/ blue saber

Reaction score

finally, went for the "hunt" today, first, Mont. Target had nothing, same ole stuff...next on too TRU in Mont. They actually had a Holo Yoda on the shelf..my son(whose 5) grabbed it right up. They only had 1, but shelf said "TRU Exclusive" on it, so maybe they are getting more. Lastly, stop at the Kay Bee in Mont. Mall, they had 1 of each of 34, 35 and 36...price tag was $6.99 but as hard as they are to find..we bought them..now searching for the Clone Commander still. Just giving you a heads up that they are out there...just gotta wait them out and not give in the the scalpers. Take care guys.

Reaction score

Stopped in Northeast Philly Walmart on Blvd, last night. Nothing new, but they were full of everything. Plenty of collections 1 and 2. No Gunships though or Arc 170's. Had At-Rt's and rest. Also had unleashed with T. Raider, Aayla and Boosk.

Reaction score

another find today...stopped by Target in Northeast Philly on Blvd. found Clone Commanders, nothing else in the assortment, just those...bought 3 and left 3 more on pegs. Other than that...same ole stuff...guess everyone is getting ready for the 5th. Take care.

Reaction score

Finally some success, the walmart and target in Exton have plenty of palpatine, clone commander, clone pilot and exploding grevious.

Reaction score

Hey all,

I'm from Jersey but I work in Levittown and I stopped by a few places around the area today.

The Wal-mart at the intersection of Rt.13 and Rt.413 (right near the Bristol Bridge) had a bunch of palpatine (red saber), clone pilot and exploding grevious. No commanders though...

The Target and TRU near oxford valley mall had the same 1-32 figures but they BOTH had the new 12" figures.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Reaction score

I stopped at that Walmart in Bristol today too...lol..I did manage to pick up a few clone pilots, they were tucked behind the end cap display, there were still like 5 more left. I also noticed some figures on top of the aisle, but couldnt reach and I am sure that no one was gonna help me, so I left them. But, yep, they had plenty of the 3 of 4 of the harder ones to find. Proves that they are coming, just have to be patient.

Reaction score

Anyone find the exclusive target clone trooper yet? Or are we like the only area that the stores will put out on sunday when its supposed to be released? Supposedly they are allowed to sell them to ya if ya ask but i havent been able to get out this weel to look or ask, so i guess ill be out sunday morning praying to score at least one...

Reaction score

I look quite a bit, between, Mont, Philly (NE) and Bristol areas, havent found anything from Target. I will give you a big heads up at Target in Mont...there are 2 scalpers who are there every morning...have seen them often, when they open. The one proceeded to tell my 5 yr old that he had "like 30 Clone Commanders on Ebay", what a jerk. My son, even at age 5 has learned to hate scalpers. Just keep looking, I am sure they will surface. take care.

Reaction score

went to King of Prussia Toys R Us today...the had 1 -40 for the most part. nothing new in deluxes and no Anakin Starfighter(exclusive) yet. Talked to the toy manager? there and he said they are a little slow at getting stuff, they had just gotten the later 30's -40 inventory. I am gonna hit a few spots tomorrow, if I see any exclusive Clones, I will pick up a few extra and sell them for cost to the few that visit this forum. Take care.

Reaction score

well i rarely frequent montgomeryville anymore. I used to live in horsham so it wasnt that big of a deal to head up there and hit willow grove in a day but now i live up in fox chase so i dont really bother to go that far. I hit more stuff in philly now but still dont have much luck. Only time i found the clone coommanders was when i was in jersey for a my girlfriends nephews birthday party and stopped in at a Kohls there. They had 3 commanders a pilot, exploding grevious and a few palpatines. Other than that i havent seen a commander since day 1 and some schmo bought all of them while we just looked at him in disgust. Hopefully the clone trooper will be out tomorrow at our targets and we wont have a problem getting one or two...hopoefully

Reaction score

Hey, found some Deluxe series 2 today at Target in Northeast on Blvd. I picked up 2 Clones with backpack, not that great, especially for $10 each. They also had a few Vulture droids..they look so so as well. They had a few Clone pilots and Palapatines with red sabers...left them there. My opinion is that we will find all the figures we need (basic and deluxe), really starting to find more and more now. I will start keeping an eye out for clone commanders for you, maybe we can trade. take care.

Reaction score

Picked up two clone commanders yesterday at the target in warringtion. had a few exploding grevious and palpatines there but no exclusive clones. Im getting ready to head out this morning to look. they also had a few of the clone pilots at the target in abington. same with palpatines and grevious. still really havent found any Polis Mason, Vader Med Droid, Mas Ameda or AT Tank Gunner. So those are the few im actually looking for now. BUt im gunna be hitting the abington and warrington targets this morning in hopes of scoring some Exclusive clones and maybe some newer figs, hope they did a restock! Ill update later

Reaction score

ZIPO, NADA, ZILCH....as for the exclusive clone trooper. Two target stores, Warrington and Abingtion were completely oblivious to the fact that another exclusive figure even existed which prolly means they really didnt get them (not likely) or they were sold out the back door the second they came in. The dude from the warrington one at least went in the back and looked and went up front and looked as well. The only good thing to come from that is that he brought out 3 cases with the Tank Gunner figure in them, too bad this figure is only 1 per case so me and the two other people there got 1 each which was nice. Also got a Med Droid and Polis Masson. Plenty of clone commanders and pilots to go around from all the stores i went to. Since i live in philly now i decided to stop in at the target on the blvd adn see there knowing my luck wouldnt change. Same thing a bunch of clone commanders and pilots but no troopers. So i asked a dude who looked to me some sort of management and again knew nothing about and exclusive figure till i mentioned it was a clone trooper that he said they had last week and put out and he even bought one himself. But none of the stores knew of this to be a special figure or a special street date so theres some serious communication problems going on there. Alas, no clone for me so i will have to resort to ebay if i want one bad enough. I guess i should be happy to have gotten a tank gunner ehh? Still annoyed none the less....

Reaction score

keep checking ...you never know. I agree that it is a shame that some of this stuff just never sees the pegs, gone out the back door. Did they ever say that this was as limited as the Lava Darth? It may end up surfacing again. I will keep you guys posted if I find anything, thanks for the heads up again Poppycock. Take care.

Reaction score

well i got the DCPI # and called the Target in Warrington and Abington and still got a big phat zero with no further information. From what ive read it seems like these are limited to 50,000 like the vader was but ill still keep a heads up. Heres the DPCI if anyone wants it to use if they call targets looking for them 087061489. I did go into the Kohls in warminster for some mothers day stuff and scored a lone Tank Gunner for my brother and a lone Anakin w/ dooku figure. Whether thats the corrected version or not i dunno but they only had one of them. A TON of clone commanders and pilots along with the other figures from that wave, med droid, polis mason, red saber palpatine. So it wasnt a total loss for the day getting the Tank Gunner and Corrected anakin. Anyways keep hunting and hopefully targets will get a second shipment of the clones and someone will find them lol

Reaction score
Re: motherload

stopped by TARGET across from Oxford Valley Mall on Route 1 this morning around 8:30am. They had a TON of 41-44, I'd say about 12 each. The pegs where loaded with them and the clone commanders and more! I didnt see any exclusive clones but I already picked a couple up so I didn't even ask.

Reaction score

Hey Wampa, Thats great, congrats on the haul. I am still searching, but I had to take this week off from the hunt. Pockets were feeling a little empty..lol. ROTS has cost me a bunch. The way it seems is nothing will be really to hard to find, maybe the SA Clone will be tough, but I have enough #6's to make any army. Take care and keep looking out.

Reaction score

yeah i was too whupped after work to take a trip down that way to look and i figured by that time (3:30-4 ish) that there wouldnt be much left over with my luck so i didnt bother. Maybe ill see some this weekend while out, who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.