Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SaberSonic83 said:
remnants in Qtown Target and Kmart. That's it. No Wal-Marts in the area have gotten ANYTHING, and it's really pissing me off! What the hell is up with Hasbro's distribution?!
I think part of it is the distribution and the other part is the lack of stores ordering anything. You mentioned you stopped at East Greenville Wal-Mart well I go in there at least once a day just because I work in East Greenville and that has to be the worst store in southeast pa for new stuff. They haven't got in anything new not only in star wars but marvel universe figs, the last wave they got in for that was the Electro wave and DC Universe Classics is just as bad. Keep the faith you will find them sooner then later.

Reaction score
Hey thanks again man on the heads up of the East Greenville Wally, I'm pretty sure that literally the entire 3 waves they put out are STILL there! Too bad none of the 3 Lukes is a Peg Hole. I'm pretty certain this is because they are FINALLY releasing their FIRST shipment of figures, meanwhile other places around the country are getting their seconds and thirds which is where the peg holes are turning up.

PS I checked TRU in Allentown on Black Friday, you'd THINK they'd pack it to the brim with new figures, all I saw was ROTS! The Star Wars section was SO weak it wasn't even funny. I really don't get what the hell is going on with the distribution of figures. We live in a dead zone, I swear.

Reaction score
Does anyone still see any Jabba sets at Wal-Mart from Allentown down to the Abington area. I regret not picking him up and now can't find him anywhere. I am going out looking on Monday so any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
CaptainC said:
Does anyone still see any Jabba sets at Wal-Mart from Allentown down to the Abington area. I regret not picking him up and now can't find him anywhere. I am going out looking on Monday so any help would be appreciated.
I haven't taken notice, as soon as the Qtown Wally got him in I called down and had them put one aside. There were 2 more there, but that was way back when he first came out. It's def. well worth the set man. Maybe call around first so you don't have to drive around like a maniac searching (although that's the fun of the hunt). Any PEG HOLE Lukes showing up? Still haven't seen one yet, not in ANY establishment.

Reaction score
I know I have not been on here in a while but has anyone seen the
Mandalorian Warriors singles or Mandalorian Warriors 4 pack recently?

Are they still shipping?

Reaction score
jimmymiro12 said:
I know I have not been on here in a while but has anyone seen the
Mandalorian Warriors singles or Mandalorian Warriors 4 pack recently?

Are they still shipping?
Pretty sure I've seen both in the Qtown area. It may have been at the Allentown Target, but I know I've seen both.

Reaction score
I found the AOTC wave today at Target on Cedar Crest. Just picked Padme, Jango, Zam and the Senate Guard. They still had everyone else as of 12:30.

Non related Star Wars, They put out the Thor stuff already at that Target. Good looking figures but passed due to lack of funds.

Reaction score
SaberSonic83 said:
Good to hear, although the AOTC wave doesn't interest me. Still waiting on Wave 5 with the Death Star Escape Luke.
It is a weak wave but I really like how Padme looked along with Jango and the Senate Guard. Lets just say I was happy to find anything new. Its been a rough 2 months between Star Wars and Wrestling of not finding anything. And now with DCUC wave 16 hitting Target stores, I know I'll never find that wave with these Targets around here.

Reaction score
CaptainC said:
SaberSonic83 said:
Good to hear, although the AOTC wave doesn't interest me. Still waiting on Wave 5 with the Death Star Escape Luke.
It is a weak wave but I really like how Padme looked along with Jango and the Senate Guard. Lets just say I was happy to find anything new. Its been a rough 2 months between Star Wars and Wrestling of not finding anything. And now with DCUC wave 16 hitting Target stores, I know I'll never find that wave with these Targets around here.
Yeah as far as figures go, they are def. great. They did a sick job on Zam and Padme looks really great. Def. a good wave if you like the movie. I don't know what it is about our area, but it's a shame figs are so scarce, esp. the good ones from the OT. I cannot stand the racks and rack of either empty, worthless pegs or CLONES! Makes me sick bro!

Looking forward to the new Thundercats line though, they look awesome

Reaction score
Both East Greenville and Trexlertown Wal-Marts put out Wave 5. East Greenville had all except Commander Gree and Trexlertown had all except Death Star Luke and Yoda.

Reaction score
CaptainC said:
Both East Greenville and Trexlertown Wal-Marts put out Wave 5. East Greenville had all except Commander Gree and Trexlertown had all except Death Star Luke and Yoda.
Nice! I'll be heading over today, thanks for the heads up!

Reaction score
Still haven't seen Lando or Wave 6 anywhere, I swear we live in a black hole for collecting. Everybody in the freakin' world gets figures before we do and when we actually do, it's always slim pickins' and the same old CW peg warmers loaded on the shelves, barely any vintage. This is really starting to [censored] me off!

Sorry had to rant fellas!

Reaction score
SaberSonic83 said:
Still haven't seen Lando or Wave 6 anywhere, I swear we live in a black hole for collecting. Everybody in the freakin' world gets figures before we do and when we actually do, it's always slim pickins' and the same old CW peg warmers loaded on the shelves, barely any vintage. This is really starting to [censored] me off!

Actually now that you mention it, I found that wave the other day at the Trexlertown Wal-Mart. But I understand your pain the stores around here esp. Targets are just pathetic for new stuff. If you ever need help send me a PM and I would be glad to help.

Reaction score
CaptainC said:
SaberSonic83 said:

Actually now that you mention it, I found that wave the other day at the Trexlertown Wal-Mart. But I understand your pain the stores around here esp. Targets are just pathetic for new stuff. If you ever need help send me a PM and I would be glad to help.
Hey man, checked out the Trexlertown Wally and could not find the Lando wave. Are you sure that's the wave you saw? I saw Wave 5 with Death Star Luke, Yavin Ceremony Han, R5 etc. but no Lando or Dagobah Landing Luke. Anyways, I'll continue to keep my eyes peeled.

Reaction score
Hey Saber, sent you a PM. Anyways, got word that wave 7 has hit retail at TRU. Buddy of mine picked up the set at Montgomeryville TRU. Going out on Thursday to see if I have anyluck with wave 7

Reaction score
Very cool! What a bummer, I just hit my Allentown TRU today in hopes of seeing it, but all that was left were pretty much all of Wave 5 and some ROTS wave remnants.

oh...and of course.....a whole [censored] ton of Storm/Clone Troopers!

Reaction score
I know this is off topic but was curious if anyone else was going to Comic Con this weekend. I'll be heading down on Friday with my 4 year old. Its a good time, can't wait. Hoping to pick up the Legacy EU wave at a reasonible price which I completely missed at retail.

Reaction score
Nice, not planning on going myself but cheers to you my friend should be a great time. I've never gone to any conventions, but I always look at the pics after. Where is Comic Con this year?

Reaction score
to anyone near A-town, just dropped by the Target off Airport Rd and they had Wave 6 (FINALLY!!!!!!!!) of course I already had snagged that from my local Wally, but there was still a Lando, Fi-Ek Serkh, and Weewquay Skiffmaster. Didn't see DL Luke at all, but I got him already too. I'm just bummed that this wave is JUST coming to our area, yet we can't even get Wave 7 distributed on time. I should be looking at a brand new Bespin Han Solo in my hands, but instead they are just empty (sigh)....

Reaction score
Anyone still looking for wave 7, check Target. Found them this afternoon at Quakertown and there 2 dollars cheapier then Tru. Hopefully this is a good sign for Target who doesn't get much new in when it comes to Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.