Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the evolutions Padme set, that is near the NOrtheast region of Philly, I checked everywhere, and all I find is the fett and rebel sets, thanks in advance for your help.

Reaction score
I saw the evolutions Padme Set at Toys R Us in Willow Grove today. They pretty much have everything there. The new Falcon and huge AT Walker and a ton of every figure. I also picked up Commander Fox from Target in Warrington as well today

Reaction score
Check the Toys-R-Us on Aramingo Avenue... All of the TRUs had plenty of the Evolutions sets.

I was able to get all 1st Day of Issue figs at the Toys-R-Us'. Grabbed a few Commander Cody figs. Picked up a BMF and put it together.. It's a great toy.

Reaction score
JonnyBoomBoom said:
sithlord1968 said:
I was able to get all 1st Day of Issue figs at the Toys-R-Us'. Grabbed a few Commander Cody figs. Picked up a BMF and put it together.. It's a great toy.
Commander Cody? I didn't know he was out yet.
Mooooooooo. My bad. I should have said COMMANDER FOX, the Target Exclusive figure.

Reaction score
JonnyBoomBoom said:
sithlord1968 said:
JonnyBoomBoom said:
Picked up Neyo, Zev Sensca and a few other Fan's Choice Saga Legends at Walmart on the blvd.
Isn't it Zev Senesca?
<font color="green"> Yup. Nice try, but Cody and Fox are two different characters.

I just wanted to clarify.</font>
Sorry, Mister Perfect. It's quite apparent you've made a mistake or two in the past. Don't be so quick to call somebody out about a mistake unless you are mistake-free yourself.

Reaction score
sithlord1968 said:
JonnyBoomBoom said:
sithlord1968 said:
JonnyBoomBoom said:
Picked up Neyo, Zev Sensca and a few other Fan's Choice Saga Legends at Walmart on the blvd.
Isn't it Zev Senesca?
<font color="green"> Yup. Nice try, but Cody and Fox are two different characters.

I just wanted to clarify.</font>
Sorry, Mister Perfect. It's quite apparent you've made a mistake or two in the past. Don't be so quick to call somebody out about a mistake unless you are mistake-free yourself.
<font color="green"> Whatever dude. As I said, I wanted to clarify. He said "Cody"...I wasn't sure if the animated figure was out yet or not.

I wasn't calling anyone out....but it's evident you're trying to start something.</font>

Reaction score
I don't kno if any of you guys play, but I am selling my star wars miniatures on craigslist, so if you play or know anyone who does, could you take a look for me.thanks

Reaction score
The AOTC wave 7 from TLC has been hitting WAL*MART stores all over the Bensalem and Northeast Philly areas. In fact, Bensalem WAL*MART has them as of 07/27/09.

Reaction score
Anybody home? The King of Prussia Walmart in back of the mall has a bunch of the Evolutions exclusives on the shelf, about 5 or 6 each. They don't ring up but they're placed behind a G.I. Joe price tag of $15.97 so I asked for that price and got it. They had a case of the Clone Wars 2-packs earlier this week but sold out. A month ago they got a case of the Dark Trooper Build-A-Droid with 3 sets in it and they only have a Grievous and Fett pack left as of a couple days ago. Other Walmarts in the burbs west of Philly have not been getting any of the new Star Wars exclusives at all, although some of them have received the G.I. Joe exclusives and the Mattel DC exclusive 5-pack and 6-pack. This is unfortunate and unexpected because last year every Walmart here got exclusives like the Republic Gunship, which they sold completely out of at full price, and the Comic 2-packs, which came in huge quantity and very nearly sold out everywhere but for a stray Amanin set here or there.

Reaction score
<font color="green"> I guess it safe to say this thread is dead.

I found remnants of TPM wave in Toys R Us in the Northeast.. but all the good stuff was gone.
</font>

Reaction score
Over the weekend I found one case of the ANH wave at the King of Prussia Walmart, one case of the ROTS wave at Wyncote Walmart and two cases of the ROTS wave at the East Norriton Walmart. I opened one of the cases myself off the pallet but the others were just sitting on the pegs in the day time pretty much untouched. The West Norriton Walmart has a lot of exclusives out including AT-STs, Dewbacks, Clone 2-packs and Droid Factory.

Reaction score
Hilltown wal-mart got a couple cases of the ROTS wave. Picked up a Cody. Mont tru hasn't got in anything new in months. I don't know who does the ordering there. That store is just sad for Star Wars stuff. Quakertown target keeps getting in the ROTJ wave.

Reaction score
<font color="green"> Picked up Snowspeeder Luke, CW Aayla Secura, Zuckass, and concept Snowtrooper in Toys R Us in the Northeast.

Plenty of Willrow Hood figures, a few AT-AT drivers and a few clones from the Aayla wave leftover as of last night. </font>

Reaction score
Yes there is life on this thread. Come on Pa collectors there has to be more of you around. Anyway, seen a couple of stores in the Allentown area get in the ESB wave but that is it. Seems like stores all around NE PA just are not getting stuff in or putting it out until they reset.

Reaction score
You can always cross the river into NJ. Deptford, Turnersville, Burlington, Cherry Hill, and Marlton are all less than 15 mins from a Philly bridge. Just remember to take the Tacony Palmyra back to PA ($2 toll > $4 toll)

Reaction score
Buddy of mine spotted the new EU Wave at Mont TRU this morning. So they have hit retail, keep your eyes open. There was a guy there at the door who bought them all

Reaction score
I'm a PA collector as well, close to the Allentown area and also Quakertown. Those are my main areas, occasionally Pottstown as well. I was having a lot of difficulty finding the ESB wave for a while, I finally got all of them, but I never even saw an R2-X2, the green R2 unit. It seems like NE/SE PA gets shafted in shipments and overall variety. I'm constantly starting at lame Clone Wars stuff or Saga Legends. Thankfully, Hasbro is finally choosing some better Saga Legends figures in their lineup which I'm really looking forward to. I'll keep anyone posted on stuff I find. Targets are usually my best finds.

Reaction score
Hey we got a Whitehaller! You must be the one who [censored] up all the figs before I get there! haha jk We have a severe lack of timely releases though don't you think? Everyone seems to get the good stuff before we do, I'm talking exclusives, new waves, alternate boxes, etc.

TRU in Whitehall now has the Vintage AT-AT box, looks killer, also has some cool new $20 lightsaber displays and the $100 ones too where you can activate them or they sense motion as you walk by. Pretty cool displays. Still hate TRU, prices blow and so do their sales.

At the Wal-Mart in Quakertown, I got Jabba with Oola and his dais. Very cool set. Priced at $39.99

At the Target in Quakertown, my favorite for new Star Wars figs, they JUST stocked it up with exclusive battle packs, Defense AND Attack on Hoth $39.99 each, new Vintage boxes for Snowspeeder and TIE at $24.99. This is the best place to buy IMO if you're in the area, much cleaner and nicer place plus they have much better service and selection. We should get this FORUM bumpin'! It's STARVED for posts guys! Plus we could all save each other a drive or 2 if stuff is sold out.

Reaction score
Hey Supersonic, no hard feelings. I rarely go to TRU in Whitehall, but if I do never find anything of interest. When I am there its always the same guys waiting at the door every morning mostly for the Hot Wheels and Wrestling figs. I usually travel down the 309 corridor stopping at Q-Town Target and Wal-Mart then Hilltown Wal-Mart and last at Montgomeryville Tru and sometimes Willow Grove Tru. I have the most luck at the Cedar Crest Target. It seems like Pa is last on the map for new stuff.

Reaction score
Agreed man, they never send stuff our way early...EVER! Good know there is somebody else closeby though. I didn't even know there was a Cedar Crest Target, I've been to the Pottstown one. Only had one good find there and that was the ESB Emperor. Literally took me checking like 10 stores before I found him. I found the variant Ugnaught quicker! And as for R2-X2, never even saw him in any stands. I had to buy online. So lame. But yeah, Rt. 309 is my usual stop with Quakertown being my home base. Thanks for the tips!

Reaction score
yeah man total buzzkill on my figure fix, what's with everyone else getting them before PA? We're right by the RI Hasbro facility. I don't get it

Reaction score
yes FINALLY! I gotta head over to that one, never have been there before. I did however find the whole lot at the Target in Allentown right off of Airport Rd. Unfortunately it had been picked through, so the cardbacks were warped and Wicket was slightly bashed in, but now my quest is to find a peg hole Luke. I'm keeping my non pegged carded and safe forever. Checked the Target in Qtown, had the wave but it literally had been picked through like crazy nothing left but Woof and Rebel Commando. Nothing at Qtown Wal Mart or East Greenville Wal Mart. That really pisses me off, I have no idea why they aren't out yet. Their shelves are BARREN of any kind of cool figures. I really don't see how Hasbro justifies 3/4ths of the wall to Clone Wars. They are WAY too overabundant and just hang out and never sell. Same for Saga Legends. Everything Vintage is always gone. Really bothers me that Hasbro can't distribute anything

Reaction score
remnants in Qtown Target and Kmart. That's it. No Wal-Marts in the area have gotten ANYTHING, and it's really pissing me off! What the hell is up with Hasbro's distribution?!

Status
Not open for further replies.