Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The scalper dude at Target Plymouth must have scarfed up all of the Revans and Malaks before heading over to the Marvel Superheroes and Hot Wheels. All they have are Biggs and Troopers.
I did secure a few Concept Bobas (silver and gold coin), Animated Bobas, Concept Hero Starkiller and Concept Vader at Montgomeryville TRU, along with an ARC-170 battle pack at Target Montgomeryville.
Nothing of interest at Target CityAve, unless you're looking for the the Hoth and Endor exclusive sets.

Reaction score
sithlord1968 said:
The scalper dude at Target Plymouth must have scarfed up all of the Revans and Malaks before heading over to the Marvel Superheroes and Hot Wheels. All they have are Biggs and Troopers.
I did secure a few Concept Bobas (silver and gold coin), Animated Bobas, Concept Hero Starkiller and Concept Vader at Montgomeryville TRU, along with an ARC-170 battle pack at Target Montgomeryville.
Nothing of interest at Target CityAve, unless you're looking for the the Hoth and Endor exclusive sets.
Yeah, I never bother with Plymouth Target. Never found a thing there.

Reaction score
TRU Montgomeryville got in a bunch of cases last week all were wv 5 and earlier plus one wv 7 case.

I have seen no sign but the remains of wv6. I still need the mcquarrie snowtrooper then i am all caught up

Reaction score
I picked up 3 Booster Packs of Force Unleashed miniatures at Target Plymouth. There were also a Voolviff Monn and 2 Padme "dominatrix" figs on the pegs after I left this morning.

Reaction score
Kohl's had some hard-to-find figs if anyone is still looking for the Darths and General McQuarrie, among others.
Specifically, Center Square (202&73), Andorra and Royersford.

Reaction score
Target Plymouth Meeting was doing a reset of the toy department this morning and it looks like they put a bunch of pegwarmers back in overpack/storage. There were only Saga Legends figures on the pegs, and lots of empty pegs for standard figs.

Reaction score
Wal-Mart East Norriton had some Muggs (Han and Chewie) and Force Unleashed lightsabers today. I scooped up the Trooper Evolutions set they had there.

Reaction score
I got a Po Nudo. and Mustafar lava droid at the target on red lion road, in the NE. I was surprised, there was one more Po there, if any1 is interested.

Reaction score
crazzeematt said:
I got a Po Nudo. and Mustafar lava droid at the target on red lion road, in the NE. I was surprised, there was one more Po there, if any1 is interested.
Cool! Target Plymouth had Muggs, keychains and bobbleheads, and lots of empty pegs for standard figs yesterday. Hope that means they're gettign ready to unpack the 08 stuff.

Reaction score
Found Wave 1 of the 08 standard figs at Wal-Mart in East Norriton today. I picked up:
Obi-Wan on Lava Platform, Darth Vader (Anakin) on Lava Platform, Mustafar Lava Droid, Commander Gree, Kashyyyk Trooper, Tri Droid, 2-1B, Po Nedo, 7th Legion Clone Trooper and Rebel Vanguard Trooper.

There were still a Destroyer Droid with shield and a Romba & Graak left.

Reaction score
Target Plymouth had a bunch of 07 figs on the pegs today:
46 (R2D2 cargo net), 48 (Holo Darth), 49 (Hawkbat Clone), 50(7th Legion Clone).

Reaction score
sithlord...can you post pix of your '08 wave 1 finds...that's indeed big news for scummers.

Reaction score
This is very good news.Im an hour North in Easton(Palmer).Hopefully they work their way up here soon.

Reaction score
Walmart in the ghetto (down by the old Sears on the Boulevard) had the new comic packs, Luke Skywalker / Lt. Shan, Mouse / Basso, and Republic Commando / Super Battle Droid.

Reaction score
Found the new wave of vehicles (Greivous'Starfighter. AT-AP) at a few Walmarts and wave 2 of Evolutions at Walmart and Target. Still no signs of wave 1 of single carded figures.

Reaction score
Has anyone who's recently been to the Exton or King of Prussia TRU's noticed any Doctor Who figures? I've heard rumors that they're popping up in Philly, and was wondering if someone might be able to confirm if they've made their way up here yet. Thanks!

Reaction score
<font color="green"> So today I went to one of the Walmart's on the boulevard. What do I see? The new Jedi Evolutions pack (Quigon, Bultar, and Luke). I pick it up and notice someone took out Quigon's robe, Bultar and Luke and replaced it with Endor Leia and the first ANH Luke from like...1995.

So basically some [censored] bought a bunch of the wave 2 Evolution packs, took out what they wanted, replaced it with old $#!t, then being cheap @$Sh0les, they returned it. Walmart being clueless, gave this I>ickh3ad his money back, and put it back out on the floor.

Without a doubt, the person that did this is a collector, and an older collector too, probably someone that frequents this thread.

And if you're reading this, you sir, are total dog s#!t.

</font>

Reaction score
Went to the Star Wars exhibit at the Franklin Institute this weekend... Found a few Concept Snowtroopers, and they also had some PX and Entertainment Earth exclusive 6/7 packs.

Reaction score
How was the exhibit? I used to live in Media area southwest of Philly(now in MD). Will probably bring the family up some w/e.

Reaction score
jedisquared said:
How was the exhibit? I used to live in Media area southwest of Philly(now in MD). Will probably bring the family up some w/e.
Kinda neat, but nothing spectacular. Do the Millenium Falcon ride first thing in the morning, as the line backs up almost instantly as they can only accomodate 8 people at a time. The Landspeeder used in Episode IV was on display, as were a ton of models used in the films.... there were a bunch of costumes on display, and a bunch of weapons (blasters/lightsabers) too. We spent about 90 minutes in there, as my boys did some of the interactive exhibits.

Reaction score
I found almost all of the Wave 1 figures in the Wallmart in Pottstown (including Gree!) They had 2 Grees, I picked up one not sure if the other is still there or not.

Reaction score
Went to Wallmart in Parksburgh (24 hour) and found more Wave 1 + Gree. They had 3 of them last night at 12:00 AM.

They also have some clearance Vintage style Leia on Endor and IG88 and Bossk. (In the clearance section not by the other figures)

Reaction score
Found the Target exclusive Aayla Starfighter and Kashyyk Battlepack in Abington yesterday. Didn't notice if they had the Galactic Heroes sets.

Reaction score
i just got the forces unleashed evolution set. it is awesome.

has anyone seen commander neyo? or tfu figures?

Reaction score
found around 3 cases of the Force Unleashed Wave tonight at the Horsham Walmart as well as a lone Neyo, no other clones from they Neyo wave were there

Reaction score
Found the Order 66 packs as well as GI Joe and TF exclusives at Target in Mo-ville. Had all of them on a register endcap, none in aisles. Also had a case or two of TFU figures on the pegs.

Reaction score
Target Plymouth report:
Loads of Aayla Starfighter and Kashyyk Battlepack and a few Galactic Heroes sets in the toy aisle.
Order-66 packs on a register end cap by the food court.

Reaction score
I GOT TALON!!!!! I was @ wal-mart in franklin mills to see if they had the exclusive packs(which they did), and in the very back they had a talon pack, i guess they must have put it in their by accident, i'll try 2 put up the pics a little later, my camera isn't working.

Reaction score
Is anyone going to a Midnight Madness event tomorrow night?
If so, which one?
It would be cool to meet some other 'scummers.

Reaction score
sithlord1968 said:
Is anyone going to a Midnight Madness event tomorrow night?
If so, which one?
It would be cool to meet some other 'scummers.
ANYONE? ANYONE? BUELLER?

Seems this forum is more for scalpers than 'scummers. I can't believe I'm the only Philly Area 'scummer going to a midnight madness event.
What's the big secret in not sharing where you're going to be tonight...afraid other 'scummers are gonna show up and grab "your" cache of "First Day Of Issue" figs?!?
Don't want to be bothered by other 'scummers?!?

Reaction score
I probably won't be going, just because there's nothing really that grabs my interest that's coming out. I mean, I'd like the quad-gunner clone, but I don't really need to go toy hunting at 12 am for one figure

Reaction score
I went up to the Montgomeryville TRU and got most of what I wanted. They had CW and Movie figures in abundance, although I didn't get Capt. Rex (must be the popular guy). Didn't see any of the ROTJ wave of figures, just the Realistic Clone Wars figures. Also had the new Evolutions sets and B-wing exclusive.

Stopped at Willow Grove Super WM on the way home in the hopes of finding the figures I missed. At 12:45 they had nothing on the pegs, it was all still shrink wrapped on pallets. That toy dept is one of the worst I have ever seen. Since opening, I think they have restocked the toy aisles maybe 3 times. And not one single exclusive has shown up there - no Droid factory, no comic packs, nothing. For the newness, location, and size of the store, they should really have their act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.