Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You know it. I cant take off from work on friday but i will prolly call out sick anyways to head up friday morning. Will prolly go on saturday too. Kinda disappointed to know that there really wont be any cool star wars exclusives from Gentle Giant or anything that that. Sucks that in LA's first convention they get the Clone Pilot bust and now the san diego and chicago get the Bust Up sets and last year they got the Blue Clone Trooper and once again we get nuttin! But hopefully there will be some good finds there.
As for finds nothing around, wal mart in horsham had out like 2 cases of the HOF wave...whupeee!

Reaction score
Yeah I'll be there all three days more than likely.

I'm gonna check out the stores tommorow and see if there are any good stuff out there. More than likely not.

Reaction score
I doubt ill make all three days but im good for two at least. As for finding anything, nada, unless you need an army of Silver Clone Troopers from Toys R Us Willow Grove. Nothing else of note though....

Reaction score
Montgomeryville Update:

No Ewok Glider to be found at Target, but the Deluxe Jabbas still warm the pegs, as do the Obi-Wan and Maul glasses, ANH Hans, Leias, and Lukes, and Hoth Rebel Soldiers. They also had a few ANH Artoos, as well as one Sail Barge Artoo and Skiff Guard Lando.

Toys R Us had a nice selection of Ozzels, Bossks, Dengars, TIE Fighter Pilots, Hoth Lukes, and Gold Leaders. They also had at least one Dodonna, Jabba's Palace Luke, and Captain Antilles. Red Leader's X-Wing is there, and they still have several AOTC Preview figures.

Reaction score
The walmart in Horsham had two of the Ewok Gliders today around 5PM, i dont collect them so i left them. Also still had about a case and a half of the Hall Of Fame Wave...nothing else all to special

Reaction score
Walmart in warminster had like at least 5 cases of the Hall Of Fame wave as well as at least a case or two of the Unleashed Luke and Sidious. Kmart in Warmintser, nadda, Target Warrington had a bunch of the Bossk wave and the Wiket Ewok thingie....nothing else special

Reaction score
Didn't find too much I dont already have at the show. I suppose Hasbro's distribution has gotten a lot better since last year.

Lots of busts and Koto kits though.

Reaction score
Montgomeryville update:

TRU has one Geonosian Starfighter, several Unleashed Hans, several AOTC Preview figures, and quite a few Hall of Fame and Yavin wave figures. They also have the Ewok w/Glider.

Target has a good selection of Hall of Fame, Jabba's Sail Barge, and Jabba's Palace figures, as well as a couple Ewok w/Gliders. I picked up J'Quille, but he didn't scan at the register, so they had to do a price check.

Reaction score
Montgomeryville update:

Clone Wars Deluxe are at TRU (Jedi Army, Droid Army, Clone Army... with green officer, Clone w/Speeder Bike).

Reaction score
The Clone Wars armies are now gone from TRU.

Throne Room Luke and the Snowtrooper seem to be popping up everywhere, though (TRU & Target in Montgomeryville, Wal-Mart in Pottstown).

Reaction score
Me neither. The walmart in warminster today had 4 Repackaged Obi Wan Unleashed with no Leias of course. The did have the Lightsabers in the New OTC packaging but no new figures anyways, as usual

Reaction score
Montgomeryville Update:

TRU has a few earlier Saga figures (Royal Guard, Taun We, Endor Trooper, etc.). They also still have a good selection of AOTC Preview figures.

Reaction score
Nothing much of interest in the Montgomeryville area as reported. The toys r us did have an OTC Tie Fighter and X Wing if anyone is into the vehicles and plenty Skrimish at Carkoon 4 Packs as well. Nothing esle of any interest in the area. The Wal Mart in Warminster still had a few Unleashed Obi Wans but nothing else of interest...no new figs anywhere yet...

Reaction score
Picked up the Repackaged Leia and Obi Wan Unleashed from the Walmart in Warminster today. Nothing else new to note, still no OTC figures to be found but at least i finally got a leia to open up

Reaction score
OTC Vader TIE is at TRU in Montgomeryville (saw about 6 today).

OTC standard TIE is also there, but I only saw one.

Kay-Bee in Pottstown (and maybe the other locations?) has marked down the Geonosian War Room and Jedi Council sets to $7.99 each.

Reaction score
Anyone wanting to score some VOTC, start checking your area K-Marts... the Nazareth/Bethlehem K-Mart has 2 Hans, 1 Leia, 1 Obi-Wan on the pegs as of today, along with plenty of the ANH Galactic Heroes.

No sign of the OTC at the Wal-Mart across the street, though.

Reaction score
TRU in King of Prussia has the OTC X-Wing, OTC TIE Fighter, Red Leader X-Wing, Jedi Warriors 4-pack, Action Fleet TIE Advanced X-1, and a host of AOTC Saga figures.

Reaction score
I Hit Wal Mart Horsham and Warminster yerstday along with K Mart Warminster and Target Warrington and not a damn thing to be found at any of them. The Warminster Wal Mart is remodeling so they prolly wont be restocking for a bit and the Horsham Wal Mart just restocked with 3 or so cases of the Holo Luke Wave, Gold Leader Wave and Bossk Wave so their pegs are absolutely full at the moment with no signs of a restock there in the future. K Mart was virtually empty so who knows about votc. If you want these figures bad enough like i do, order them from Amazon.Com for 9.99 a piece and shipping was only like 5 bucks for me which is worth it after all the driving i did yesterday to find nothing!

Reaction score
The Family Dollar rumors are true!

I stopped by the FD in Royersford, and verified two Saga Hans for $2.00 each. Not a great selection, but the price makes up for it.

They also have a second series of Marvel die-cast figures for $1.00 each (Rogue, Gambit, Sabretooth, Mr. Sinister, Thing, and War Machine). I've never seen this wave in other stores.

Reaction score
Wal Marts in Horsham and Warminster were both empty, but the wal mart in warminster was setting up their newly redesigned toy isle today when i went there. There were currently restocking the shelves with i suppose what was previously on them before but this could be the time for them to place out the new OTC figures? Thats being optimistic but id keep an eye on the place over the next couple of days...never know

Reaction score
VOTC spotted in Pottstown Kay-Bee!

Luke, Han, and Obi-Wan were spotted for $12.99 retail. I'm not buying them, so that leaves more for everyone else.

Reaction score
I am mostly looking for Unleashed figures that I do not yet have, so please let me know of sightings in the DE area, Thanks!

Nothing exciting here in Tax free DE. I picked up one 12" OTC Stormy at Target on 202 in Wilmington.There were a few OTC HAN and Obi wans, the 1 leia I had seen earlier was gone. Some Falcons there too.

Some Falcons at the TRU off of 95 near Newark.

I has seen a Luke OTC 12" in K-Mart in Newark, DE, but left it there, unhidden.

My wife works in Philly and her office shares some corporate offices with Urban Outfitters. She got to glimpse some of the new OTC figures (she can only recall 3PO) being sold by the store for the holiday season. An UO employee was carrying them in the shared elevator ride. I might get to see them myself some time soon, I will report on them if I can!

Reaction score
Target in Oaks has the following:

Unleashed Leia and Obi-Wan
12" OTC Boba Fett and Luke
OTC Falcon
OTC TIE Fighter

Reaction score
Target in Montgomeryville had VOTC Han and 2 VOTC Obi-Wans this afternoon, but I saw a guy snatch up one of each (leaving the other Obi-Wan as the "only one"). I have the feeling that last figure will also be gone soon.

The same store also had 2 Unleashed Obi-Wans (indicating that they also had 2 Leias, but sold them already), one 12" OTC Luke, a few OTC Falcons, and about 6 talking Yodas. They also carry SW Galactic Heroes in the next aisle (Han/Leia, Luke/Artoo, Obi-Wan/Vader).

Reaction score
havent been looking the past few weeks, been moving out but got a chance to travel around some today. Target Willow Grove "HAD" votc Han and Obi Wan but i told my brother about them and he bought them, they also "HAD" and unleashed Leia but he bought that too. The still had the 12" Vintage Luke and Stormie on the shelf. Other willow grove stores were typically bare. Did find a variant Red Clone Trooper Unleashed in the Suncoast in the mall. Not great shape but still a good find. Traveled to a wal mart in Philly off the Boulevard in a shopping center with a Home Depot and Old Navy. None the less they had 2 full sets of VOTC, Han, Leia Obi Wan. I guess no one around there buys the star wars. Nothing else around there to report......but finally found some VOTC on the shelves...nice to see, hopefully i can find the second wave soon enough too.....

Reaction score
Saw VOTC at TRU in Montgomeryville: Many Hans, a few Lukes, and a Yoda(!). But I saw someone grab the Yoda while I was there.

They still have OTC X-Wings and Vader TIE fighters, and Skirmish at Carkoon sets, along with the old Saga stuff and leftover AOTC Preview figures.

Target in Montgomeryville has a few Hoth Hans, Dodonnas, a Rappertunie, an Ozzel, and the like. They also still have a 12" OTC Luke.

Reaction score
Once again the wal mart on the Boulevard in Philly proves to be very fruitful. Last week i posted finding 3 full sets of the VOTC figures, well this week they had at least 10 of these sets not to mention at least 3 full cases of OTC figures. Of course with me in the process of moving, i have no cash so i bought none. But the list of figures that they had were Dagobah Luke, Yoda, R2D2, Spirit Obi Wan, Pilot Luke, Jedi Luke, Han Solo, Greedo, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, C3PO and Stormtrooper. thats 12 figures and they had at least 2 of each figure if not more. So if you guys dont mind the area, it is a bit shady up there and dont mind the trip this Wal Mart seems to be a good place to hunt. I will hit it on friday when i get paid and have some extra cash but any of you guys want these figures and want them now head on up....just save some for me

Reaction score
I saw a bunch of OTC figures at Wal-Mart in Pottstown on Saturday. They're probably all (or at least mostly) gone by now, but I saw:

Spirit Obi-Wan
Dagobah Artoo
C-3PO
ANH Han
Jedi Luke
Stormtrooper
X-Wing Luke
Greedo
Dagobah Luke
Boba Fett

...and probably some others I'm forgetting.

Reaction score
pretty much sounds like the same figures i found at the wal mart on the boulevard on sunday as well. but i dont know how quickly this stuff moves from this place. ill be checking in on friday when i get paid and hopefully some will be left for me to start up my OTC collection, and maybe they will have more, who knows

Reaction score
well someone hit up that walmart on the boulevard, i was there today after work and there was only like 10 OTC figures remaining, i didnt buy any. And a ton of the VOTC were bought too...whats up with everyone buying the leias? there was only 1 or 2 of them left from like 15. Anyways i also was in willow grove and hit the Target there and they had the 12" VOTC figures, 2 Fetts, 2 Lukes and 2 Stormies. THe fetts looked to be the Grey Jumpsuit verision cuz the blue ones ive seen online look REALLY blue and these didnt seem that way. Nothing else there really, they do have some Slave Leia Cups...nothing else to report...

Reaction score
Checked the Wal Mart on the Boulevard today and they are still cleaned out like before. Went home for the day and checked willow grove. Target still has 1 12" VOTC Fett and the others along with some OTC figures like Snow Trooper, Tie Fighter Pilot, Leia and Tatooine Obi Wan. K Mart had two 12" VOTC Lukes, 1 with corner sticker, 1 w/o and some galatic Heros figures. No OTC figures there. Toys R Us is bare as usual....Target in Warminster had similar OTC figures to the one in Willow Grove in additon to the Jawas and Tusken Raider figures. They also had some 12" VOTC and some jackass, hopefully no one from here, bought a Fett and then placed a striped down 12" Jango Fett into the package and replaced it. That annoys me cuz someones gunna buy it not knowing, some kid and they are going to get screwed. If i ever see someone trying to return some [censored] like that, they will definitly get a [censored] slap from me. Cheap bastards....so finding bits and pieces of things all over...yet to buy anything...im broke! Comes with moving ehh

Reaction score
went to the walmart in horsham before going home and found a VOTC Luke along with a few leias and hans and obi wans. They adjusted the toy isle so the star wars figures on on the opposite side to where they used to be. Still no new figures though but on a good note, they now have a few pegs for unleased which they had the Chewie wave...nothing else of not though

Reaction score
Target in Warrington had 2 Sets of the New Unleashed figures. I bought one of each, the better packaging of the two and left one set. I told my brother about them but i think hes to lazy to head out today to pick them up so there is still one full set there for whomever wants them. They aslo have a few OTC figures, Yoda, Dagobah Luke and R2, C3p0, Jedi and Pilot Luke, Vader and such. Thats the only place i went this weekend. I might hit the Horsham Walmart later, who knows

Reaction score
TRU in Exton has the Saga Imperial Dignitary (well, one of the two), POTJ BoShek, Teebo, and R4-M9. They also have Unleashed Sidious and Snowspeeder Luke.

Reaction score
If anyone's interested, TRU in Montgomeryville has two 12" Dengars and two 12" Imperial Officers for just under $5.00 each (after the green tag rebate).

Reaction score
Checking the local Kay Bees for the rumored $2.99 Ephant Mon, but nothing yet.

Goodwill in Pottstown received about 20 Clone Wars Animated Dookus, and is selling them for $1.99, $2.99, and $3.99, depending on the condition of the packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.