Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Area Report

We can only hope, I'll be sure to pick up quite a few 501sts to sell
$10 EACH! MUWAHAHAAAA!

Reaction score

Went by the WM @ Military today

They had so many figs they were falling off the pegs! If you wanted to Army build with the Clone Evolutions, you ould pick up about 40 there. And another 40 of the 500th Vader. WOW! They were loaded with those.

The only new fig I saw was the Nemodian Commander. Otherwise, they had an assortment of all the old figs, from Battle Dorids to Gunners to SA Clones to Blue Guards to Vaders to Mace Windu.

Did see one Sith Evolution

Reaction score

Went on the hunt yesterday at Super Target on Blanco & 1604, Target Forum, TRU Forum, WM on 3009, WM on 78, and WM 1604 & Nacogdoches and didn't find squat at any of them
so to console myself I went to Heroes & Fantasies and bought $100 worth of Star Wars Miniatures and had better luck with those
(Got an AT-ST!
)

Reaction score

Don't know if anyone was looking for a Spudtrooper, but there were two at the Walmart on Bandera & Mainland.

Sev

Reaction score

Went to the Wal-Mart by Jones Maltsberger. BUNCH of Clone Evo sets, kit fisto, ki adi. nothing much. target by jones maltsberger...nothing. Target at crossroads restocked with the newest figs but by the time i got there there was just the nemoidian comm.

GNT

Reaction score

can someone please start up a new Area Reports thread, this thread has passed the limit so a new thread needs to be started.

Reaction score

RC2112 said:
... I went to Heroes & Fantasies and bought $100 worth of Star Wars Miniatures ...
Are there any other places you can buy these SW Miniatures, besides Heroes & Fantasies? How much are they? I checked them out for the first time this morning on eBay. Since there are only 60 in the set, I'm thinking about seeing what I can put together. I did see a full set of 60 for $300-something!! Ouch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.