Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Area Report

Went to the WM @ 1604/Culebra looking for the new figs.

I got Comdr Gree but did not see Comdr Bly.

I even looked behind the Build Your Lightsaber set, but that was already tipped over, so someone beat me to it. NOw, still have to find Bly and 501st.

WELCOME BACK KIMMIE!!!!

Reaction score

I guess I got lucky finding the JTA at a Kmart in Florida. They had nothing on the shelves but I found a new case sitting on a pallet. I opened it up and got one fresh out of the case. The case breakdown was 2 JTA and 4 Throne Rooms. Of course, you end up paying $24.99 for the 3 clones since the Anakin and Clone Pilot are nothing special.

Reaction score

Happy that you found them! At least I know that they do exist on store shelves and not only on eBay.

Sev

Reaction score

I finally broke down and bought a Target TIE Fighter.

Reaction score

Damn, SEV, that was a pretty 4,000 pennies you spent!

I went to the WM @ Summit Pkwy and found BLY! There were a few of the new figs there too, like Wookie Commando and other Clones like the commanders, green, white pilots, and SA clones.

They had about 10 Clone Evolutions! No sith, though. I also did not check if the Clone Evolutions contained the variant "more dirty" Sandtrooper.

While I saw the Nemodian Commander, I did not see the Seperatist figs there. Figs #57-59 and #63 were available, but no figs from #60-62. Go "figure" (pun intended)

Reaction score

Got 8 Commander Blys and 8 Commander Grees today, and put 7 of each into layaway, so if anybody is still in need of either Commander, let me know.

Reaction score

Do you remember how many Bly's were the yellow variant and how many were the white? If you don't know what I'm talking about, there's a post on the RS main page... Bly has a yellow armpit variant and a white variant. If the ones you put in layaway are still in decent condition I might be interested in 2 of each variant. IF everyone else is hooked up on this figure.

Reaction score

RC2112 said:
Got 8 Commander Blys and 8 Commander Grees today, and put 7 of each into layaway, so if anybody is still in need of either Commander, let me know.
I'm interested! I've been looking and haven't been able to find them.

Reaction score

There were quite a few Bly and Gree @ the Walmart on 1604 & 281. I was able to complete my clone quota for each and still put back at least 8 of them in the bin. I tried to move them at least one level below, but Gree kept on popping up at the surface.

Reaction score

usetheforce said:
RC2112 said:
Sent you a message about them
Let me know.

Also anyone else that needs one of each let me know. We can work out the details.

Reaction score

hehehe! Since I went overboard on the QD and SA clones, I have limited myself to 5 clones of each make (1 carded, and 4 to open). I know that it will probably go out the window if I can find more Shocktroopers. I really like them!

Sev

Reaction score

Thanks to Kim's heads up, I got a Republic Gunship finally.

Reaction score

RC2112 said:
usetheforce said:
RC2112 said:
Sent you a message about them
Let me know.

Also anyone else that needs one of each let me know. We can work out the details.
I sent you a PM looong ago....

Reaction score

Got your Bly and Gree set aside
Let me know when and where would be a good place to meet.

Reaction score

Went to Target @ 1604/Bandera last night. Picked up the lone Clone Evolutions. There were two Tie Fighters. They are huge! But for $40, I would rather save my money, well at least
half of it...

The figs were pegwarmers, including a couple of Obi pilots. Only SW cups were the Han Solo variety. No exclusives.

Reaction score

WM @ 1604 & Nacogdoches had Cat Miin, Passel Argente and the white Grievious Bodyguard today, I only managed to snag one of each though. I'm going to check Target in the Forum later tonight to see if they got any of the Attack on Coruscant Clone Trooper Battlepacks. I will let y'all know what I find out.

Reaction score

Target at the Forum was a bust
Only Battlepacks there were Jedi vs. Separatists and they all looked as if Jabba the Hutt sat on them

Reaction score

Yeah man, I saw that [censored] too. I hate that Target, they have absolutely nothing there almost all the time. But hey, if anyone finds the new exclusives, buy them up and sell them to us scummers! Help us help you!

Reaction score

RC2112 said:
Target at the Forum was a bust
Only Battlepacks there were Jedi vs. Separatists and they all looked as if Jabba the Hutt sat on them
HAHAHA

Super Target @ 151 opens today, Wednesday, according to Jimmie. They should have a good selection today, opening day.

Reaction score

Well if you find any Clone Attack on Coruscant Battle Packs, if you can pick up an extra I'll purchase it from you, same goes for any of their Exclusive Utapaun Shadow Troopers.

Reaction score

There was one Bly, one Passel Argente, & one black clone pilot at the Target @ 1604 & Bandera this morning.

Reaction score

Target at 151 opened last night at 6 pm. They had a lot of the Tarkin Wave, but nothing of the new figures.

Reaction score

OK, went to the new Target @ 151 about 5:30 today:

Basic figs: Tarkin wave, Blue guards, SA, Gunner, & QD Clones, Obi Pilot waves, Black Clone Pilot

Deluxe: Blue 3-pack Clones, Rebuild Vader, Yoda & Can-Can

Exclusives: Attack on Coruscant 5-pack, Plo Koon Jedi Starfighter, Lave figures (in stockroom - none out in aisle)

WARNING - The basic figs are pricey at $5.88, which is why I left the black Pilots and Blue guards. Lava figs were $12.99

No sign of the Utapau Clone ($12.99)

Reaction score

How many of the exclusive Clone 5-packs did they have left? I need to get a couple.

Reaction score

S_A_Longhorn said:
OK, went to the new Target @ 151 about 5:30 today:

Basic figs: Tarkin wave, Blue guards, SA, Gunner, & QD Clones, Obi Pilot waves, Black Clone Pilot

Deluxe: Blue 3-pack Clones, Rebuild Vader, Yoda & Can-Can

Exclusives: Attack on Coruscant 5-pack, Plo Koon Jedi Starfighter, Lave figures (in stockroom - none out in aisle)

WARNING - The basic figs are pricey at $5.88, which is why I left the black Pilots and Blue guards. Lava figs were $12.99

No sign of the Utapau Clone ($12.99)
That really upsets me I asked 2 different people about the lava exclusive and they said they didn't have any!

Reaction score

Well that's typical for Target
Customer service? What's that?

Reaction score

I just came back from Target @ 151. I used those DPCI numbers and then called the desk to have someone come to the toy section. Once they came, I told them that I punched the number in and that the scanner said that they were in stock. The man brought Obi and DV cause they both had the same number. I told him that I'll take them off of his hands!

The Attack on Coruscant and Plo Koon Fighter were in a different area. I picked up one BP and there were a couple of those and the fighters left.

Reaction score

I think I have given up on Target completely. The one at the Forum has had nothing for the past month or so. All I want from Target is the Lava figs and the Covert Opps CT. If anyone can get some extras, let us know! I'll be on the hunt aswell!

And major props to RC2112 for the awsome figures! Thanks a million man! You certianly dressed the part for our little meeting LOL, I felt so underdressed

Reaction score

KimCharise said:
I The Attack on Coruscant and Plo Koon Fighter were in a different area. I picked up one BP and there were a couple of those and the fighters left.
I forgot to mention that in my last reply! The Attack on Coruscant Battle Pack & Plo Koon Starfighter are on an End of Aisle display, away from the normal SW toys within the Aisle. They are on one of the ends of aisle E4. The rest of the SW stuff is on aisle E10 or something like that.

When I was there, they had numerous Battle Packs, at least 10, and various types as well. Only Anakin & Clone Evolutions.

The Lave figures are in the Target price scanner. None were out in the toy area. You need the DCPI numbers and then the employees will know what exactly to get.

Hey, Kim: Did you see the two Blue Guards?? Those were with me for a brief time, until I decided they were too expensive there. Happy with the Red Guard tho!

Reaction score

I think because the BP and fighter were in another area is why I missed them this morning.
I'm usually on a heat-seeking mission heading to the one aisle missing everything else. If I hadn't went a different way this time, I would have missed them again.

SA: I saw the guards, but I didn't think you wanted them. If you're in the need for blue guards, I got two carded ones. You talked me into getting rid of my carded figures!

Reaction score

ObiWanJabroni said:
I think I have given up on Target completely. The one at the Forum has had nothing for the past month or so. All I want from Target is the Lava figs and the Covert Opps CT. If anyone can get some extras, let us know! I'll be on the hunt aswell!

And major props to RC2112 for the awsome figures! Thanks a million man! You certianly dressed the part for our little meeting LOL, I felt so underdressed
Glad to help out with the figures. You know what they say, clothes make the Sith Lord

Reaction score

Be on the lookout: The Wookie Gunner, R4 droid, and the 501ST VADER LEGION BLUE CLONE have been found in California. They should be here within the week, hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.