Area Reports Part 5

Reaction score
Has there been any reports of the Black Series hitting stores across New Jersey?

Reaction score
Rockaway Mall TRU had the 3 3/4" black today. Picked up Biggs, Anakin, and the only Vader, Ceremony Luke and Padme that were there. Lots of Anakins left.

Reaction score
Was up in Livingston today, found the Black Series wave at the TRU. Picked up 6" R2 and Maul (only ones left), 3 3/4" Luke and Padme. Hopefully some reports down south will come soon!

Reaction score
This morning I found all 4 6" black figures at East Hanover Target. It was their only set, so sorry, none left. They also had the repack wave of 3 3/4" figures, which I did not touch. Its likely that those will stick around for a long time.

Reaction score
The Toys R Us in Burlington had several 3 3/4". All but Luke, I think. There was an empty peg for assorted 6". One of the employees told me she thinks they never even made the peg; that some of the other employees bought them all up first.

Reaction score
Got ewok catapult and both scanning crew sets at West Orange kmart. None left. Dover Kmart had several ewok catapult sets left.

Reaction score
I didn't know this was up and running again. I checked all the Targets in South Jersey (except Ocean County) for Wave 2 TBS. Nobody had Wave 2 3.75, but it looked like Mantua might have gotten them in the last couple days based on what was left behind. Deptford, Mays Landing, Voorhees, and Cinnaminson all don't have any 3'75 TBS. All the Targets have 6". mostly R2 and Luke, with a smattering of Mauls and a random Sandtrooper or two. Deptford. Moorestown, and I think Burlington had Wave 2 6", but no Boba Fetts. Saga Legends seem to be doing rather well, but Mission Series and Angry Birds are pegwarming pretty hard right now. I haven't been checking too many TRUs or Kmarts since I got their exclusives, and I'm barely looking at Walmart. If Wave 2 is reported in those spots I might start checking again, but I'm really considering just going the Amazon or HTS route instead. Today's fitle search kinda burned me out.

Reaction score
Was at the TRU in Burlington this afternoon. They still have 3 BMFs for $99. They also had a few of those 31" 501st Clone Troopers.

Reaction score
I was able to check a couple places in Burlington County today: the K-Mart in Moorestown had a few scanning crews (both sets) as well as a bunch of the Ewok Catapult sets. Regarding 6" Black Series; they had 0 Mauls, 0 Bobas, 0 Sandtrooers, 4 Lukes, and one of everyone else from both waves. Wave 2 3" doesn't appear to have arrived there yet.
I also stopped by the TRU in Burlington. All the $99 BMF are now gone. Nothing from BS wave 2 in either size and only a single 6" Luke from wave 1. It does appear that they restocked on Biggs' X-Wing, though.

Reaction score
I went the online route to get Waves 2 and 3 3.75. I'm not as committed to the 6" line, but I did see Wave 2 (minus Fett) in Rio Grande Kmart. My home base (Vineland/Millville) is still barren of anything Wave 2 either size last I checked. Millville Target is swamped with Luke and R2 6", and Vineland Kmart overstuffed with three full pegs Mission Series that haven't budged since late August, and they seen to be blocking TBS 3.75 from arriving there. Millville Walmart restocked TBS Wave 1, and Vineland Super Walmart sold thru their TBS Wave 1 at least a month ago, but never restocked them. They still have a ton of Movie Heroes there, though. Vineland TRU has what looks like 2 cases of TBS 3.75 Wave 1, but still plenty of peg space for Wave 2 and 3 whenever they arrive. THey've been sitting on a 6" Luke and R2 for a few weeks there.

Reaction score
Popped into the Target in Burlington twice in the last several days. About a week ago, not sure of the exact day; about a day or two before Christmas, there were a single 6" Luke, Maul and R2D2. Today, however, there were only 6 Greedos and 1 Slave Leia. I was pretty surprised. Regarding the 3" BS, there was only a single Anakin.

Reaction score
Went to the Target in Mt. Laurel this afternoon. As far as Black Series goes, they only had a single Biggs in the 3". As for the BS6, they had 2 Hans, 2 Greedo, and 6 Leia. Nothing else too exciting to report. I'll try to check the Burlington Target and TRU tomorrow.

Reaction score
Still haven't seen TBS 6" Wave 3 in SNJ. Wave 3 3.75 have been sporadically spotted at Disney Store, a rare Target or Walmart, and once or twice at Walgreens of all places. Otherwise, still a few random Wave 1 figs at most locations. SL wave 2 and 3 are equally scarce. and even Wave 1 isn't plentiful anymore. MS wave 2 hit in droves, though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bridgewater NJ Target had lots of Rebel ships with figs included this morning. Also, a bunch of the new waves of 3 3/4" black and mission figs.

Reaction score
Just picked up the 6" two-pack of Poe and Riot Control Stormtrooper at the Farifield Target. Left 2 more behind.

Reaction score
Found 6" FA Tie Fighter at Target in Fairfield, NJ today. 25% off coupon worked. It was the only one there. None left now, but there were some Escape from Destiny 2-packs still there.

Reaction score
Found about 2 dozen Imperial Hovertank pilots today at TRU in Sommerville NJ. Bought one. Lots left.