Area Reports Part 5: Its Almost 2008!

Reaction score
Re: Area Reports Part Five

I decided to brave the elements after school was canceled today and we lost power around 10:00 this morning. Headed to Target in Coralville where the had an end-cap full of the Clone Wars deco ARC-170 and the Battlepack associated with it along with the AT-RT two-pack. Went to the actual figures and finally picked up two McStarkillers as well as Revan and Malak. Went to Coralville Wal-Mart and found one McSolo and then promptly left to head home after scoring what I needed.

Not too bad of a haul considering the crappy weather. To date, I have seen none of the most current wave of figures.

Reaction score

Jordan Creek and Valley West Targets had wave 8 this morning. No McRebels at JC and I got the last one at VW.

Reaction score

Cedar Rapids SW Target had part of wave 8 today at lunch. Picked up Amidala, Wolfman, & Clone Trooper trainee. Just three more to go for 2007.

Reaction score

Urbandale Super Target has the following:

UGH Airborne Trooper
UGH Concept Chewie
UGH Animated Boba Fett
AT-RT Battle Packs

I left them all at Noon today.

Reaction score

JACKPOT BABY! Big find for me today since, to date, I had seen none of the latest waves. SW CR Wal-Mart had loads of figures on an endcap that they must have just made recently? Perhaps not....

Picked up Amidala, Holo Vader, Voolvif Monn, Naboo Soldier (future peg warmer like his brother in the Saga Collection)R2-B1, 7th Legion Clone, Rebel Vanguard, Pax Bonkik and McRebel Trooper.

I am just four figures away from filling the coin collection album. Still need Hawkbat Clone, Training Clone, Jango Fett and the Destroyer Droid as well as four more UGH figures (UGH R2-D2, UGH Galactic Marine, UGH Han Solo and UGH Mace Windu).

Peace out sauerkraut.

Reaction score

Found all the new Titanium Repaints and Salem WM......Shadow AT-AT FTW!!!!!

Reaction score

Found a UGH Vader for $5 down at the Southridge Mall Target. They also had every other Saga Collection figure clearanced down to $5... just remind the person to scan the sticker NOT the bar-code.

Reaction score

Found a Comm-Tech Greedo at the Cedar Rapids TRU last night. Left it for anyone who wants it.

Reaction score

Anyone go see I Am Legend yet? I want to fairly badly.

Reaction score

Read the short story a few years ago and loved it. I'm afraid to see the movie and have it ruin that memory for me.

So... no, I haven't seen it.

Stopped at the Marion WalMart at 5:15, on my way home from the hospital this morning. Nothing new for SW. Not even full pegs.

Reaction score

Thanks Trooper Jake...I liked all of them except for the Jar Jar one...

Merry Grinchmas!!!

Reaction score

I know that it is already to late this year, but I just had an idea, we should all get together next Christmas and have a get together and a gift exchange........what do you think?

Reaction score

jodo said:
Anyone go see I Am Legend yet? I want to fairly badly.
Its a good movie just really sad and it makes your day sad.But other than that its good its scary at some points but it got guns and stuff so its pretty cool.

Reaction score

jerry1138 said:
I know that it is already to late this year, but I just had an idea, we should all get together next Christmas and have a get together and a gift exchange........what do you think?
That's a cool idea - it would be cool to do one during the summer or break times.

Went to Ankeny last night, Wal-Mart and Target were bunk, but Kohl's had five McSnowtroopers and Jay from Jay's.

In the last month I've found 13 McSnowtroopers in two Kohl's.

Reaction score

Hey Qrest_fourstar,

Did you still need a concept Chewbacca? I found some of my figures. Let me know if you need it.

Reaction score

Yup, It is non UGH. The UGH thing is burning me out. It is no fun when scalpers get them all.

Reaction score
Area Reports Part 5: Are You Ready for Life Day?

Found a Rebel Vanguard, R2-B1, Pax Bonkik and naBOO Soldier at Cedar Rapids Target.

Reaction score
Re: Area Reports Part 5: Are You Ready for Life Day?

I cleaned out Ankeny today. Darktrooper from Target, Yoda and Kybuck and Darth Malak at Kohl's, where I left 3 McSnowtroopers and a McBoba.

Reaction score
Re: Area Reports Part 5: Are You Ready for Life Day?

Happy Holidays evryone, hopefully you guys have a better Holiday season than I.
I did get BSG on Season 1 though.

Reaction score
Re: Area Reports Part 5: Are You Ready for Life Da

Happy holidays everyone, hope all of your stockings were full of STAR WARS. I joined in on the forum gift exchange and received LOTS of BOBA
items.

Reaction score

Anybody find Walmart's Jabba's Palace packs yet?

Reaction score

Yes, at Fairveiw Heights's WM.

Reaction score

Coralville Wal-Mart and Target both had the Sith and Clonetrooper Evolution packs. I saw some of the new Lego sets for the Force Unleashed as well.

I am just three figures away from filling the coin collection album. Still need Training Clone, Jango Fett and the Destroyer Droid as well as four more UGH figures (UGH R2-D2, UGH Galactic Marine, UGH Han Solo and UGH Mace Windu).

Reaction score

Sooo, recommendations on games? Picked it up at WM this evening. The last of the first 4 post X-mas Wiis my local WM got in.
Got the Extra remote w/Wii Play, Link's Cross Bow Training, and the Carnie Game. Are there any games with guns/swords/violence I should know about?

Reaction score

Sweet haul, Jodo.

The North side Target in CR las night looked like it was in the middle of its reset. Not a lot of figs, mostly 4-LOM and General McQuarries. However, they did have the Mighty Muggs (including a Fett), the Clone and Sith Evolution packs, the Vader and Clone dress up sets, and something I had no idea was coming out... key chain two packs (Fett and Vader set, crappy paint app).

Totally unrelated, does anbody here have the Flogging Molly, Whisky on a Sunday, CD / DVD set? I have a question about it.

Reaction score

Did you pick up the Boba mighty mugg???? I want that, I may have to check out the crappy Target here in Waterloo.

Reaction score

Nope. Left it for somebody else. I'll keep an eye out for one if you can't find it in W'loo.

I also left both of the Fett/Vader keychain sets that were on the pegs.

Reaction score

Thanx for keeping an eye out for this on, I think I will probably be at Target today, so let me know if you find it, and I will let you know about Waterloo.

Reaction score

Target in Dubuque had the Hoth and Endor At-St sets for $24.50. Picked one up for my son. They had about 8 or so on Friday. Not sure if they made it through the weekend, I'm tempted to go back for a few more for me! Just thought I'd pass that on.

Reaction score

Got my Fett Mighty Mugg.....it looks better and bigger than I thought it would.

Reaction score

Saw the Sith and Trooper evolutions at Ankeny Target today. I dig the packaging. They also had the keychains and the bobblehead things. I wish they'd put out some new figures instead of that crap. I'm still way behind. I've only ever found remnants of the last three waves.

Reaction score

I also seen the Sith 3 pack tonight at Dubuque Target. They also had 2 McSolo that Ileft hang.

Reaction score

I have not seen the Anakin Evo set yet, and apparantly not alot have - I don't want it picked up, but I will buy it when I find it. I'd rather buy it on my own time.

Reaction score

The Dubuque Target majorly picked over, not much left from when I was there Friday. Have to wait until they reset I guess. Walmart was not much better.