Area Reports Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Area Reports

Saw some more Wave 5 in Target this morning. No Revans or Malaks but several of the others. I got there about 8:30am so someone could have beat me to the Darths but this makes 3 days in a row that I saw a bunch of Wave 5 with neither of them.

Reaction score

I just came across Saga Legends wave 4 at Target. The Biker Scout, R4-19, TC-14, RA-7, and all the rest were on the pegs. Left them all.

Does anyone know if the Saga Legends wave 4 Biker Scout has the flip-up visor or is that just for the new Kashyyyk Trooper for next year's wave 1 assortment?

Reaction score

Does anyone know if the Saga Legends wave 4 Biker Scout has the flip-up visor or is that just for the new Kashyyyk Trooper for next year's wave 1 assortment?

[/QUOTE]

I bought a Biker Scout a few weeks ago and it doesn't have the flip-up visor. I don't know if there is more than one variation of it though.

Reaction score

na, already have the Starkiller from previous trip and Hemie from Kohls weeks ago....

Reaction score

bearsfan said:
I bought a Biker Scout a few weeks ago and it doesn't have the flip-up visor. I don't know if there is more than one variation of it though.

[/QUOTE]

Legends Biker Scout is a repack of the 2006 Vintage figure, so no flip-up visor. However, the Episode VI tin features a Biker Scout with a flip-up visor, much like the upcoming Kashyyyk Trooper.

Reaction score

Target had the new 3" Titanium ships and wave 4 of the Comic Packs. This wave consists of the Anakin Skywalker & Assassin Droid, Baron Fel & Derek "Hobbie" Klivian, and Koffi Arana & Bultar Swan Comic Packs. I just picked up the Koffi Arana & Bultar Swan comic pack along with the Titanium Kit Fisto Jedi Starfighter. I suggest that you all take a real good look at the new comic packs before buying them. Wave 4 appears to be as weak as wave 1.

Thanks to bearsfan and trevagg for the info. Since I have the Biker Scouts from last year's VTSC wave, I'll just wait to buy the Kashyyyk Trooper when it gets released next year.

Reaction score

Found a case of Wave 8 in Wal Mart (central Jersey) today around 1pm. It was in the dump bin instead of in the aisle. Scored one of each of the entire wave and left behind the extra Clone Trooper (Training), Jango and Destroyer Droid that I saw.

Reaction score

mikeetler said:
Found a case of Wave 8 in Wal Mart (central Jersey) today around 1pm. It was in the dump bin instead of in the aisle. Scored one of each of the entire wave and left behind the extra Clone Trooper (Training), Jango and Destroyer Droid that I saw.
Lucky!

Reaction score

Hit KB in Ramsey and picked up a Betrayal on Bespin for $14.98 and saw a few UGH figs but they were all damaged. There were the VTAC figs...snowtroopers and all for $5.88 or so...and I passed...remember when you could not find a snowtrooper? Well, here's your chance...plenty...

Went to Kohl's in Ramsey and they had plenty of Legends, TC-14, Lando, Han in Torture Rack, etc...a few Ralph figs too...passed...bought winter jackets for the kids instead!

Reaction score

Saw a lot of wave 6 on the pegs in Target Sunday afternoon around 5PM. There were at least 4 of each figure except for Revan and Malak. There were only two of each of them.

Reaction score

I received the EE Exclusive Elite Forces of the Republic set that I ordered today.

Reaction score

Went to Walmart today to do a little Christmas shopping around noon. I checked the Action Figure aisle before I started and they had a bunch of Wave 7 on the pegs. I picked up one set (Celchu, Ewoks, Spirit Anakin, Concept Han and R2 w/ cargo net) plus a green Clone Officer. There was one more set of the 5 figures plus another Concept Han and Ewoks when I left.

Reaction score

Hi.....I hit a number of central N.J. WalMarts in the AM and didn't find anything....can you PM the one you hit? Thanks!!

Reaction score

Hit a couple TRU this weekend and found another UGH McTrooper because TRU has nothing but Wave 4 and old SL out on the pegs. Disappointing.

Reaction score

Sorry I didn't post this the other day but I had a hectic weekend and didn't have time.
I found a Naboo soldier from Wave 7.5 in Walmart on Saturday afternoon. They also had 2 UGH Vaders and a UGH Biggs. On the same day I saw a couple of UGH figures in Target. One of the was Biggs but I didn't see the other 2 since someone was taking them off the pegs as I walked up.

Reaction score

Is it me or have Hotwheel collectors throughout central N.J. become rabid Star Wars Action Figure collectors???? everytime I turn around lately (past 4 weeks), every Hotwheel collector first goes through their Hotwheel pegs and then scramble to Star Wars aisle ripping through pegs for "rare" figures (especially the Gold coins...they seem mesmerized by them!!)....so if you don't see any latest waves for awhile, make sure you have a Hotwheel collector as your buddy for the holidays!!

Reaction score

Target had a lot of each of their exclusives today. There was an endcap with 1 shelf of Galactic Heroes cinema scenes, 1 shelf tie bombers, 1 shelf ARC 170 Elites, 1 shelf of AT-RT assault squad, and 1 shelf of ARC 170 fighters. They also had 3 stacks piled 5 high each of AT RT's, Tie Bombers and ARC 170's and even more of the Elites battle packs on the overstock shelf a couple aisles away from the action figure aisle.
They also had a ton of Wave 4 and Wave 6 figures on the pegs. Not only were they in the regular figure section but there were 3 pegs mixed in with the Transformers movie figures and 2 pegs mixed in with the wrestlers. There were 2 UGH Vaders, Lukes and Hans.
This was all around 2PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.