Area Reports Part 2

Reaction score
Yep wave 2 basic figs up in the dayton area walmarts as well. saw the exclusive walmart pop jabba/leia/crum too. Still on the hunt for Phasma! Which meijers have you seen tbs6 wave 2 at ds?
I didn't get the wave two myself at both Meijer but was told they hit Alexandria and know they hit harrision ave. I got my set from my shipment.
Also a good couple days for tristate:
tru snowtrooer commander at kenwood and Florence
big ties at Florence and kenwood
and new walking dead figures at all tru
plus I have seen pz wave at wally.
good luck

DS

Reaction score
I know poe two packs have been bought at Newport and beeechmont.
good luck
ds

Reaction score
I know poe two packs have been bought at Newport and beeechmont.
good luck
ds
i picked it up at Newport last week. Asked them to look up via the DCPI and the guy did -- went to the back, brought out the whole box, scanned to see if he could sell it. He could, and boom. It was mine.

I picked up the TRU snowtrooper officer at the Kenwood TRU, also got the Wave 2 3.75 I wanted

Reaction score
Other than tru, has anyone seen the walking dead wv8 @ any local retailers? Especially Tyreese @ target.

Reaction score
Other than tru, has anyone seen the walking dead wv8 @ any local retailers? Especially Tyreese @ target.
hello
no but I have not been in a target since I bought my poe 2pack.
I got my tyreese off ebay.
you can get him for under 30 shipped and here in a couple days.
By the time I hit a few targets my time is worth the 13 or 14 bucks I paid over.
He came in last Friday and carol arrived yesterday so Im done with the wave.
item number 331692814176
just what I did. the seller raised the price a bk or so after he sold about ten I see now. Plus you get back .35 to .40 in ebay bucks.
good luck
DS

Reaction score
watch wallys we scored the battlefront figure in nky.
Florence and ft wright.

I think someone cleaned them out now though looking at local ebay adds.

Good luck.

DS

Reaction score
watch walmart for first of the month delivery
scored 3.75 black wave 2 in nky
ds

Reaction score
If anyone's checking, had two good days -- Got the Resistence Trooper and Tie Fighter Pilot 6" yesterday. Got them at Hyde Park Meijer, then they were at the Target next door and at Toys R Us in Kenwood, too.

Today went to WalMart at Colerain and Ronald Reagan, and got the FlameTrooper 6" -- and left 3 on the pegs. There were also 3 6" Phasmas on the pegs. Also picked up WalMart 3.75" black series Ren & Poe

Reaction score
FYI, if you're interested in first wave of 6", you may want to check Kroger. Was at NCH Kroger and they had the entire 1st wave at $15.99

Reaction score
cool finds redsix
Ive see everything new at retail in nky Florence area/cincy south area.
Only thing I have not see that is out is the ackbar wave and nien numb wave. Some small online retailers have had them before xmas but I have not seen a retail sighting yet. But I could be wrong. Im just looking for a rex right now with a good helmet paint app.
I have extras I post for trade over on oswcc facebook page or trade stuff in my shop.
good luck
ds

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Resistance Rey/Han wave yet as well as the 12" Rey? I feel like they forgot about us here in Cincy, haha.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Resistance Rey/Han wave yet as well as the 12" Rey? I feel like they forgot about us here in Cincy, haha.
Hello
Yes I know many found 12inch rey at walmart.
also myself I have seen the basic 3.75 at walmart and target.
DS

Reaction score
What are of the city are you finding these in?

I usually go to Kenwood area, Tri-County, Colerain. Walmart of choice is the one in Evendale.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the 12" Rey... I haven't seen the Resistence Rey/Han yet, but did see the Hassk Thug at the Colerain Target about two-three weeks ago. Haven't seen anything from that wave since

Reaction score
What are of the city are you finding these in?

I usually go to Kenwood area, Tri-County, Colerain. Walmart of choice is the one in Evendale.
I got my two pack of pirates ithano and snap trooper in a trade. No clue were they got them but I assume target?

I usually hit NKY, Eastside, and kenwood area when I get out.

3.75 han wave walmart and target it was weird one day targets restocked but not all had same case. I have not seen at walmart though since first of jan ish.

Walmart and target and tru I have seen the old man han wave.

Ezra bike target only I never saw at walmart.

rey 12inch I know area walmarts no clue on others

unkarr wave I only saw at one target and I still want a rex with a good helmet

I post in oswcc or text on my phone to other oswccers

I know I posted if anyone wanted ackbar cases, ezra speeder cases, or han rey thug cases. As my little shop was told to expect fulfillment of those cases and others this month. I posted all that over on oswcc facebook page. I get varied stuff in from the supplier so far black jango wave, etc.... I have ordered the titanium helmets and now saw them at walmart and target lol

DS

Reaction score
If anyone is not on oswcc and missed my post.

I had a huge shipment of ackbar cases, hassk thug cases, unmasked kylo cases, sidion 2 packs, and a few unkar cases.
LMK if anyone still needs any of those of course I have plenty of all the repacks as well.
LOL
DS

Reaction score
ackbar wave arrived few days ago...now all i need is nien wave and i'm caught up w/ recent releases

Reaction score
Well got nien and trooper off amazon this am. Missed ren by mere minutes. :(

update...got shipping notice for the 2 above

and then all 3 were back up on amazon....snagged kylo this time around. :):):):):):) i'm good for now 'till maz set hits
also EE shipped my walking dead wv9 figs too..having to wait a few weeks was better than the extra 4$ TRU is/was charging. For what TRU was charging for the 4 i wanted, I couldve got 5, incl the daryl repack through EE and had enough left over to download 1 song off itunes, LOL

Last edited:
Reaction score
can anyone help with finding a 6inch Scarif trooper? Need both versions also looking for C-3PO as well. live in the Dayton area and its flooded with Death Troopers and i have 7 of them.