Area Reports Part 2

Reaction score
has anyone bought anything new from local retail?

I picked up a few sandtroopers leaving on basic one no gear and did not open the next he may go bk.

Thtas it on sw im holding off on the other 3 even though maul was tempting.

The other sw stuff stinks for now mission series, legends, and black basic give nothing new as of yet.

I did buy acouple igear transformers off ebay and they are awesome. The marvel items at retail are also lacking I think online will slowly become the best venue for toys sadly.

ds

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for the Scanning Crew or Ewoks, Blue Ash K-Mart has at least 8 of the Ewoks and 4 each of the Scanning Crew sets.

Reaction score
I'm looking for really great shops in the Northern Ky/ Cinci.Oh. area. Looking for action figure as well as comic books places.I know about Queen City but no where else.Can anybody suggest a few? Closer to the Ky side than Dayton side.Thanks.

Reaction score
O'Smileys toys on Beechmont in Mt Washington has a decent selection of Star Wars stuff. They also can get Sideshow and Hot Toys 1/6 figures.

Reaction score
so, speaking to myself, i'm sure, but...

saw 2 6" ties, clone trooper and blue package obi-wan at both the galbraith & winton walgreens and the exact same assortment at the one on vine by UC

also just a single proto fett at hamilton & galbraith

(all these in last 3 days -- winton has had the same four for the last week)

starting to see blue obi-wans at local targets, but that's about it for target

Reaction score
Yoda at Walgreen's on Boudinot, but still can't pull the trigger on $20 for that figure. If it goes to $10 somewhere, I will. Otherwise.

I've also noted Disney Store (both Kenwood & outlet) have stopped stocking 6"

Walgreen's on North Bend & 74 had the big Maul plastic thing at $5. Still don't want it.

Reaction score
I guess nobody posts here anymore?

I've been seeing things at Walgreen's and nowhere else.
Nothing to report really.....
Star wars is the deadest line at retail...
Some new 2 paks hit tyarget last week but it wasnt whole cases so I never saw a whole set.
3.75 black and saga are the same since month or so before xmas wave wise
Black series is the same yoda wave since before xmas in the area.
Nothing really exciting on the pegs for quite a while fromn hasbro and star wars.
sorry

DS

Reaction score
understood...

saw wicket 2-pack at target (blue ash) today, still waiting for Sabine for my daughter. Have yet to see a Chopper -- she loves him

Reaction score
oddly saw 3 sabine at nky target today
also noticed bossk has baby hands lol
lmk and I can hide one when I head back that way or pick you one up

ds

Reaction score
I need two sabine packs now. My plan was just one for myself but now both my little girls want that figure so I and only going to get two of that pack. One for each of them.
Tried both Newport and Florence Targets this morning and they had nothing. FLorence was restock with two each of the ewok pack, bossk pack, and Vizago pack. Also tried the Western Hills target. Newport had no ms packs and Western Hills has three older packs.

Reaction score
Found a lone Sabine at Newport Target this morning. They had no mission series on the pegs but there was a cart down by the section with girl toys. In that cart was a lone Sabine pack. No other new Star Wars there.

Reaction score
RedSix are you still looking for a Chopper? I maybe able to get my hands on another one if you are.
i am, but i'm headed out of town for 7 weeks on monday. i'll continue looking around. thanks for the offer, i really appreciate it.

glad you found at least some sabine.

i've seen the ewok pack at several targets, but never anything else.

Reaction score
Sounds good. If you cant find chopper or change your mind I can still get him at cost for you. I will keep my eyes out for a Sabine also for you. If by chance in your travels you see a Jedi Temple Guard movie Legends figure I am wanting two of those.

Reaction score
i'll keep an eye out...

saw the bossk & IG 88 mission series at the Target on Tylersville Rd. tonight. It was all they had. Like the only one they had. Of course, they had 6" slave leia and greedo galore

Reaction score
Thanks to thebonn. who gave me a tip on where to score an ITT yesterday..now i dont have to travel this storm hunting for one

Reaction score
probably a little off-topic, but Reds are going to have an R2-D2 bobblehead this year

Star Wars | reds.com: Tickets
not at all anything goes :)

Had a friend pick me up a troop tansport and bring it to my shop.

Side note since I bought my own business, that I never thought Id give loans on a toy collection but since I reformatted the store since jan 1 people have been bringing stuff in like crazy. Good stuff for sure.

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Keep missing the Jedi Temple Guard. Florence target did not have any ml yesterday. They sold through a whole case. Today Colerain target had two Gree and one ATDP. The Toys R Us in Colerain has another case of ships that has two ITT them. This is the third Sunday in a row they have had the ITT.

Reaction score
off this thread question. does anyone else get annoyed with the edit features of the board? have/had new sw items in my trade thread but it takes forever for them to get seen. because the title is old. lol

ds

Reaction score
I've check the Kohl's on Harrison and the one at Bridgewater Falls and no sign of Sabine. Anyone else had any luck?

Reaction score
off this thread question. does anyone else get annoyed with the edit features of the board? have/had new sw items in my trade thread but it takes forever for them to get seen. because the title is old. lol

ds
yes, same here...but did you try go advance button when editing? that srrmed to help me when i needed to update title

Reaction score
Anyone seen the Walgreens walking dead excl rick fig in the area?

Reaction score
don't know which one is the walgreens exclusive, but saw rick at the one on galbraith and winton today. they had a ton, clearance too ($9.99 i believe)

was looking for the new walgreens exclusive funko

Anyone seen the Walgreens walking dead excl rick fig in the area?

Reaction score
don't know which one is the walgreens exclusive, but saw rick at the one on galbraith and winton today. they had a ton, clearance too ($9.99 i believe)

was looking for the new walgreens exclusive funko
most recent wg excl rick was the s1/2 deputy rick (wave 1 body, wave 2 head/hat) in wv 7 package (terminus art work) the most commonly found rick currently, since last thanksgiving, is from wv6 (season4 pre-woodbury attack/ RR tracks art work)- not an excl.
I have not seen nor heard wv 7.5 rick (woodbury assult, w/ telephone- updated terminus art work package)- or ANY wv7 for that matter, being found at wg
the 9.99 price is wg card member sale price, not clearence

Last edited:
Reaction score
anyone getting excited for Friday?
still debating were to go on Thursday night if we venture out.
Im missing some stuff from the early leaks so buying some of it early will soften the blow.
I hope wv 2 basic hits but us being so far in the middle of the u.s. leads me to believe we will mostly see wave 1, but I can hope. lol
ds

Reaction score
got the Walgreen's exclussive Funko Royal Guard today in Oxford. They had the Snowtrooper, as well, but not the proto Fett

Reaction score
guess i'm the only one here still active.

target midnight madness was a bust. i bought a coloring book for my daughter. only figure i found was the TIE fighter pilot, and the sculpt was terrible.

went to disney store in the morning, got the die-cast, and they are pretty cool. if the hands were better (and the metal shinier) the phasma would be the best. the heft on it is great. also got the kylo ren.

made a couple of other stups and got 6' TBS Ren and Rey (for BB8). Found Phasma and Ren 3 3/4 at Kohls (Fields-Ertle), which also had a couple of the second wave

Reaction score
hey! i'm up in the dayton area. haven't been active in a LONG time lol. Any luck recently? I found the two packs at TRU yesterdat.

Reaction score
hey! i'm up in the dayton area. haven't been active in a LONG time lol. Any luck recently? I found the two packs at TRU yesterdat.
i got the vader/ahsoka 2-pack at a target recently (i can't remember which one), but was looking for the bb-8 one

Reaction score
sorry
I have been super busy every day at the shop.
Here is the rundown the best I can from my memory.
Target, Meijer, and TRU have had the 2 packs with bb8 and ashoka, all wave one cases.
Meijer has had black series wave 2 around, also I got cases of black wave 2 at my shop but only sold as cases so I wouldn't get stuck with finns. Dropping off the last case Saturday on my way to kings island.
basic figures wave 2 at walmart and kohls. also this was the only basic cases shipped to my shop at first.
poes xwing at Meijer and tru
3.75 black new style at walmart selected ones with larger depts. I saw at eastgate pass pass pass
that's all new newer stuff I can think of off my head that stands out.
grave digger daryl at walgreens I think someone here buys those
good luck
ds

Reaction score
space/jungle wave 2 in the local area walmart stores.
4 cool figures, pz, hux, goss, and guavian
I found in NKY and cincy.
So be on the lookout.
DS

Reaction score
Hmm... I didn't see anything new at the Mason-Montgomery Wal-Mart in Deerfield Township today. I find their lack of product disturbing. Also disappointing considering it looks like many other Wal-Marts in the country were replenished today.

Reaction score
sorry
I have been super busy every day at the shop.
Here is the rundown the best I can from my memory.
Target, Meijer, and TRU have had the 2 packs with bb8 and ashoka, all wave one cases.
Meijer has had black series wave 2 around, also I got cases of black wave 2 at my shop but only sold as cases so I wouldn't get stuck with finns. Dropping off the last case Saturday on my way to kings island.
basic figures wave 2 at walmart and kohls. also this was the only basic cases shipped to my shop at first.
poes xwing at Meijer and tru
3.75 black new style at walmart selected ones with larger depts. I saw at eastgate pass pass pass
that's all new newer stuff I can think of off my head that stands out.
grave digger daryl at walgreens I think someone here buys those
good luck
ds
Yep wave 2 basic figs up in the dayton area walmarts as well. saw the exclusive walmart pop jabba/leia/crum too. Still on the hunt for Phasma! Which meijers have you seen tbs6 wave 2 at ds?

Reaction score
The Meijer on Montgomery Road/Fields Ertel has lots of Wave 1 on the pegs, including 1 Kylo, and 2 BB-8 packs. Lots of vehicles too.