Area Reports Part 2

Reaction score
If you haven't already seen, it looks like the last wave of the year is not going to be available at Target, WalMart, TUS, etc. The good thing is the case is going to be mostly new figures, except for Aurra and the other 3 already released.

Reaction score
August18th OSWCC south Meeting and area report.

hello everyone one..... 1 is there anyone here?

Anyway time for the monthly oswcc south August meeting.....Its actually in KY but its ohios south meeting.....you can see Ohio from my porch.....does that count?

Anyway August 18th 2 pm to whenever?

Bring stuff for show and tell, trade or sell......

Ill have some good deals for all to be had, damaged packaged Hasbro items basic figures(newer stuff) for $3.00 lots of Hasbro stuff etc....Buy cheap from me! lol

Good people and a good time to be had.....Last year we had a pretty epic nerf gun battle. Im still finding darts around the house.

PM to RSVP or get directions.

Later

DS

Oh area report Kmart seen the new atst x 2 at each store. no 2 packs yet

Toys rus 3 of 5? ewok and yavin sets. I opened one set, one set is spoken for and one set will be for sale at the meeting unless I get a good trade before then.

Reaction score
If there is a TVC AT-ST at K-Mart with the tape cut on one side, it has a broken hinge.

So don't buy it, it's at Hunt Rd. K-Mart.

Reaction score
Anyone seeing the new Speeder Bike yet?

It was spotted at a TRU in Arizona.

I'm trying to get two myself.

I'll be checking my TRU, maybe the only other one close if I have the time.

Reaction score
Really ?

These just Hit there will be over 12 units in the area tommorrow. And since SW and this item is not scalper bait and no sales are going on I dont think you will have issues getting it. On the second hand since its a identical item I hope the second iss for another collector. While Im not getting this item until a promo hits I know other local people want it and would rather someone else get 1 vs people buying multiples on the first week. Just my 2 cents well maybe that was three cents keep the change.....

thanks

DS

Reaction score
Army builders will never be stopped... trust me, expect posts like "got my second today", "now at five", "1 more until 20!"...

I'm with you on the promo part, don't want to spend 20 bucks on it... 15, yes.

Reaction score
I was aquired a speedrbike besides not wanting one right now. so its up for trade

no a whole lot im looking for but ill update a trade post soon

thanks

ds

Reaction score
Really itching for a speeder bike, any sighting at Eastgate and Kenwood TRU?

That's the only two I can think of that are even close. Kenwood is 15 minutes and Eastgate 30-40 minutes.

Reaction score
Really itching for a speeder bike, any sighting at Eastgate and Kenwood TRU?

That's the only two I can think of that are even close. Kenwood is 15 minutes and Eastgate 30-40 minutes.
well east gate is probaly out by now, kenwood might still have them? As they had them

also everyone run and get your maul return sets at target lol

seriously i wont be going in any toy departments for a long time i think ill only be looking for the ewok kmart set

so ill trade my speederbike for this darth maul set thats in cincy now as long as i dont trade a couple disney bads for it first :)

im going to bed work 2nite

ds

EDIT Dont need the maul setin fact I now have a extra.........

ds

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Ewok and ATST 2-packs yet? I went to Hunt Road and Anderson at different points yesterday and didn't find them.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Ewok and ATST 2-packs yet? I went to Hunt Road and Anderson at different points yesterday and didn't find them.
hey sean

they did hit early this week got mine, speedracer, aand another 2 scummers in nky

thebonn found some in cincy dont know if it was one of those stores

8 in a case I suppose? 4 of each. so i think they will be easy to get in the area

ds

Reaction score
Went to Eastgate TRU and found me some GDO Transformers. They may have some left in the back, but There's 2 Cliffs, 1 Swerve and Springer, and no Wheelies on the pegs as of now.

Reaction score
Found the Ewok and AT-ST 2-Packs at Blue Ash K-Mart today at lunch. There is still one of each left. Also, TRU is the place to go for the lost line or Angry Birds Star Wars stuff.

Reaction score
In town for the weekend. Are there any good vintage toy stores in the Cincy area?
Wish I knew... there was an old place I went to as a kid (The Earth Collectible Toy Mall) that has since left. :\

Traders World or other Flea Markets wouldn't be a bad place to check. I go there every now and again and see some neat vintage Star Wars toys. There's a guy that has a bunch of carded figures and loose ones. I went to him as a kid and still do. ;)

EDIT-

For anyone that goes to Kenwood TRU, a bunch of Speeder Bikes, Ewok/Pilot sets, TRU Thundercrackers, FE 2-pack and deluxes, and some GDO's (not deluxes one Voyager and the Scouts)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks! I used to hit up the Earth TM in college. Traders world is always a favorite! Might checkout a few flea markets or garage sales tomorrow!

Reaction score
Got my box of the last wave of Vintage figures in the mail from Entertainment Earth. Man, do I like these. The Emperor's Royal Guard is by far my favorite. I'd like the Weequay more if he had a holster for the gun.

Reaction score
crickets

well since knowone else will post

have seen the craptacular deluxe sets a couple time at florence and eastgate

left all for every time

not even with the sale are they worth it yet

thats been the only sw news in a while

bought transformers kreos at florence target and local walgreens got a whole set using free coupons

saved me 30 plus bucks

ds

Reaction score
class 1 sets

atrt cone droid
droid obi droid ship
yoda droid starfighter
clone dropship droid

2013 starts with a yawn boo

ds

Reaction score
Anyone pre-order the Black Series in either size? I think I am going to start ordering online since there is such a big gap in delivery.

Reaction score
Hey all,

I moved back to the area and am clearing out my collection of figures from EP 1 to EP 3. The figures have been boxed for years and I am opening them up for a yard sale this Saturday June 15th. There are also various other lines like Transformers and WWE mixed in. Just looking to get my money back if I can.

Sorry this might not be it the right section but figured I could help you all out if you needed something. I am located in Morrow Ohio North of Cincinnati. Message me for address.

Reaction score
Finally opened my box of the new 3.75" black series and am really liking the new Padme. However, I'd say most of the figures are just average. I hope this isn't indicative of how the rest of the line will go.

Reaction score
im not buying any new sw for a while

black is crap 5 poa is crap

started hitting the area this week

im in no rush to even buy the 6 inch figures

im going to be real selective with sw at retail as you can alway sget it on ebay months later cheaper

ds

Reaction score
fyi

another toy guru in the area said add tru to your new product hunt

he text me and said new sw at tru u want any?

i passed so dont know if it was black basic black 6 or mission series

also i think they still have a sale through today on this stuff

this info was after store opened

so id call around to save time

good luck

ds