Area Reports Part 2

Reaction score
i got you covered on a zombie then boss

lmk and ill get er shipped to you
ds

Reaction score
I very rarely find anything new. I finally got a rebel fleet trooper last week. The only other new Star Wars I have seen are Bastila Shan and Hoth Trooper. I've still never seen Bespin Han or Walrus Man.

I did see some new Joes but not the Zombie Viper Wave. Which sucks, because I want the Zombie in a bad way.
I've seen two of each SW figure mentioned there except Bastila (I got the only one I saw).

I'm going "mini-hunting" here soon, and hope I find some nice things.

Reaction score
I saw about four Techno Vipers at the Florence Walmart right before xmas. The G.I. Joe pegs were full of the wave he comes in. I almost picked him up but passed. There was another guy there at the time who picked up at least two of each figure from that wave. I maybe able to swing by Florence Walmart tomorrow or the next day. Will let you know if I see any more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Florence is actually where I picked up my Techno Viper. I got the whole wave accept for Storm Shadow there.

Reaction score
Thats cool. Yeah when I saw the Techno Viper at Florence Walmart the pegs were full. I was at the Florence Walmart this past Tuesaday and the pegs were all but empty so maybe in next couple days they will restock with more of this wave.

Reaction score
Florence Wal-Mart is right around the corner from my son's daycare so that is the only place I can really check with regularity. I am getting everybody's leftovers, so I only end up getting figures one or two at a time. I have only seen Slave Leia and the Endor variant twice each. But I have seen a bunch of the A-wing pilot (don't remember his name).

I'm hoping this week will bring restock. I am missing a few Joes and Star wars figs I really want.

Reaction score
Targets near me are wiped clean of the Tauntauns, Landspeeders, and Search for Luke Skywalkers. TVC isn't that good, too. SL is near-gone and being replaced with tons of El-leses and other unwanted CW figures. GI-Joe was nothing but animated stuff, and the only thing that sparked my interest was a Hazard Viper at Kroger while I was grocery shopping... Awful, absolutely awful. It looks like we are all back to square one until they re-stock.

Reaction score
yeah w\quite a few he is shipping in both new cases

lmk if you want me to try and get you one

budda should get his zombie viper today:)

ds
I did! He is AWESOME! You are the man. I will text you. So you have my cell.

Reaction score
Targets near me are wiped clean of the Tauntauns, Landspeeders, and Search for Luke Skywalkers. TVC isn't that good, too. SL is near-gone and being replaced with tons of El-leses and other unwanted CW figures. GI-Joe was nothing but animated stuff, and the only thing that sparked my interest was a Hazard Viper at Kroger while I was grocery shopping... Awful, absolutely awful. It looks like we are all back to square one until they re-stock.
the animated items are not that bad as they are sculpted to look real and the techno viper is classic based. I would buy a landspeeder at discount but no point in going to target if most are gone.

hopefully some new stuff will dump out soon but as all new waves releases they launch a lot of crap that will sit holding up cooler waves example deluxe wave 1 all stinkers and large vehicles are i thtink all 99 repacks

ds

Reaction score
Today I saw

AAT and podracer vehicle
qui gon fx saber
regular cheapy sabers
and sw transformer sin new maul packaging at walmart

I had a employee scan one of my upcs from the figures I got at target.

They had a lot they said should be coming in the next day or so.

so I going to call another walmart tommorrow and see what they say as well.

ds

Reaction score
Anyone see the new TPM figures yet in the Cincinnati/Blue Ash-ish area?
hello

i have not seen any since the milford score

but i talked to a cincy walamrt that looks to be getting a crapton of stuff in tommorrow night

ds

Reaction score
If you haven't seen, TRU.com has the first wave of the new TPM figures up on their site. I got everything except for Maul, who was sold out. It's free shipping for orders over $75.

Reaction score
If you haven't seen, TRU.com has the first wave of the new TPM figures up on their site. I got everything except for Maul, who was sold out. It's free shipping for orders over $75.
or buy them at the local walmarts? A lot of stores got 2 or 3 cases from what I heard

I hid a set for Bonn at a nky wally left more on the pegs as this is the first i have seen them since milford target

ds

Reaction score
Winton Wal*Mart has the new 3-Packs. I think the only one that will sell well is the three clones.

Reaction score
other than waiting for wm excls and a ratts from a trade, i am temp. done w/ sw...until wv2 of mh, ships, cw and tvc and dlx hit

Last edited:
Reaction score
scored dtf today at wally

i picked up some extra of the good ones for trade if anyone wants to cut a deali know

im missing g cracken and mon cal awing awing pilot for sure

ric, naboo, auura, g8, gungan, and mawhonic look great

at wally of course

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Walgreens has the BOGOF on Star Wars figures this week. Even at $11.49 regular price, this isn't a bad sale. Most of the NKY store have low stock but according to our computer, the stores in Burlington and Alexandria have between 30-60 figures on hand. Time to pick up some extra customizing fodder!

Reaction score
I have seen the vintage figs a little bit here and there. But the two Wal-Marts closest to me suck giant *****. They have a ton of old vintage and nothing new. I stopped at them last night for grocery purposes and they had not pu tout the DTF figs yet.

On the GI Joe front, I have not seen the new Storm Shadow on a peg anywhere. Which sucks because I want two of him. Hasbro rocked on that fig. Can be Renegades or 30th anniversary, tons of accessories too. But NO distribution!!!

Reaction score
I stopped at 5 WalMarts (Red Bank, Evendale, Winton, Cincinnati Dayton and Deerfield) yesterday and none had set up their displays yet. However, I did find the Dsicover the Force figures at Winton on the shelf. All also had the Starship Droids and Mos Espa packs.

Reaction score
WalMart Eastgate, Milford and Deerfield had the Discover the Force figures, but no displays yet.

Reaction score
scored dtf today at wally

i picked up some extra of the good ones for trade if anyone wants to cut a deali know

im missing g cracken and mon cal awing awing pilot for sure

ric, naboo, auura, g8, gungan, and mawhonic look great

at wally of course

good luck

ds
Extremely confused here... did you see the deleted scenes wave, or the Wal. exclusive wave?

Finished up all the TPM figures I wanted all in one store. Kmart has the usual crap, Meijer is having a $2 off sale on Movie Heroes and CW, and TRU is stocked nicely.

Found the Walmart Exclusives at Walmart in Cincinnati. They had everything in a seperate display. I got Naboo Pilot, Oile, Gungan, and Mawonic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm really only able to hit the same 3 stores a couple times a week. So the chances of me seeing anything first are pretty much 0. I am fortunate enough that the only thing that I want that has been out for a while is the new Storm Shadow.

I'm hoping that the deleted scenes figs will hang for a bit once they hit in full.

Reaction score
I found 4 of the Deleted Scenes figures at Wal*Mart on Red Bank. Somebody must have liked the way the Mon Calamari pilot looked, because it was the only one missing.

Reaction score
Shock of all shocks! I found new toys yesterday. Wal-Mart in Florence had one set of the deleted scene wave. I picked up four of them. I don't need the Slave Leia, new accessories aren't worth the price tag, but the others are pretty cool. So she was still there as of when I left yesterday evening.