Area Reports Part 2

Reaction score
if anyone wants 72 old vintage figures check ft wright saw they had a ton of crap hablow sent them a promo for the blu ray release and its all old product. nothing past wv 5. basically gree vader luke han clone r5 etc....

hasbro is sitting on so much unsold product its just sad. and the retailers get it thinking they are getting fresh product for shame hasblow for shame lol

i was hoping for new cantina aliens soon ponda etc... but it doesnt look that way.

ds

Reaction score
I have not posted on here in months. That is in large part because I never find squat. I still have not seen the Rebel Fleet Trooper, but I hope the new rumors of purging are true and we get some new stuff.

Reaction score
I haven't seen one either. But I've seen wave 7 twice, once with Fordo, Bariss, Han, but no Lorgray, Bom, or RFT. Another time just with Han.

Reaction score
Have any if these been seen around the Cincinnati area? Kenwood area mostly.
I'm going on a store run soon and I these are what I'm pretty much looking for.

2011:

• VC41 - Stormtrooper (Only corrected version)
  • VC42 - Han Solo - Yavin Ceremony
  • VC52 - Rebel Fleet Trooper
  • VC53 - Bom Vimdin
2010:
  • VC03 - Han Solo (Echo Base Outfit)
  • VC05 - AT-AT Commander
  • VC09 - Boba Fett
  • VC24 - Wooof - Skiff Guard
  • VC27 - Wicket

Reaction score
For the Stormtrooper, check TRU. I'm not sure it is the corrected version or not, but I know they have quite a few Stormtroopers. I haven't seen the other in a few weeks.

Reaction score
well i guess if you want to drop 25 big ones on the target exclusive landspeeder and tauntaun they are in the area. saw 4 or more at a lot of stores riddge, eastagte, etc...

anyone else not seeing many good items being release din 2012? Hasbro seems to be sucking with repacks and remakes galore.

ds

Reaction score
Yeah, I bought the Landspeeder and Tauntaun (I really like this one and may to get at least one more). However, I'm more interested in the new figures that should be hitting any day now.

Reaction score
I may go out to a Target soon, has anyone seen the "Search for Luke Skywalker"?

Reaction score
Yeah, I bought the Landspeeder and Tauntaun (I really like this one and may to get at least one more). However, I'm more interested in the new figures that should be hitting any day now.
what new figures are coming out?

I thought the target exclusives were the last before december. Is the DR E vintage wave hitting or new cw? I dont follow all the websites so I dont see whats the newest. The last wvs of cw all hit the area at once a while bk and I only saw 2 cases of the V ponda wv in the area. So hopefully something new will hit soon as u say.

ds

Reaction score
When I went to Fields Ertel on Friday, they finally had it. They didn't when I went on Wednesday.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting to see the new Ponda, et al. That's the last for this year, I think.
I saw Wave 9 except Shan on my run. I picked up Echo Base Trooper, already had a Keyan and the Ponda.

Still looking for the Search for Luke pack.

Reaction score
hey guys

now ive seen the ponda wave at wally so check there as well

also im thinking of keeping something carded lol weird huh?

its the revenge figures are the boba stickers able to peel off?

thanks

ds

Reaction score
My local TRU had multiples of the Commando/TFU packs, I picked up a Commando one for Thanksgiving (it's fun to taunt yourself every once in a while...)

Reaction score
Haven't seen much really. I did see Bastila and the Wave at my Kmart a little while ago, though. No new CW beyond the Kamino ARF Wave.

Reaction score
oh thanks

thats poop

hasbro has barely put out any vintage figures this year

thanks

ds

Reaction score
walmart exclusives have hit the las 2 days

i only stopped in 2 wallys last night to finally find a decent paint app on buzz. very many are sloppy.

alexandria had 2 cases worth and ft wright had 3 cases on the pallets. I dont know what on the shelf or what all was stocked i took my set and one more for trade

good luck

ds

Reaction score
yep him and the at rt seen to be pretty plentiful in nky i havenot needed to go yo cincy lately

scored the new tfu junkhead and sky shadow at target florence and gl dc direct series 4 at comic 2 games.

ds

Reaction score
I'm in Cincinnati and usually don't shop in NK, so hopefully they pop up here in Cincinnati.

What's the "tfu junkhead and sky shadow"?

Reaction score
Oh, okay. Just didn't know becasue I don't collect Transformers (Even though I did get a Soundwave becasue I saw him on the Classic show and really liked it)

Reaction score
thats cool

ive seen a lot of new gi joes as well at walmart animated and classic. quite a few variations.

ds

Reaction score
I miss the hunt. :(

But there isn't really anything out there I'm going to find without spending a fortune in gas but even then looking for old items in stores is a hit or miss.

I wish Hasbro didn't put the waves so close together this time. At least they actually came out though.

Reaction score
yeah

Hasbro really dropped the ball this xmas. they are not even really pushing any of their othe rlines either so....I dont know what is up.

I know on the books star wars is not selling as good at retail as they want, but hasbros cases packs outs are horrible and they make them not the retailers.

ds

Reaction score
It could of been a better holiday season for both Hasbro and collectors if they would've pushed the Kithaba wave back to December (this month) instead of next year. :(

Reaction score
Hopefully the Tri-state will get more plentyful in TVC and CW next year. Movie Heroes, meh.

Reaction score
the distribution is not so bad it the case packs

hasbro has done the same with maevl universe as well doing 1 of each new figure per case and 8 repacks until the last and upcoming waves and all new cases are at least 2 of each new figure.

if anyone collects transfomers ive seen restocks of transformers prime at most toys r us stores this week.

ds

Reaction score
hey guys

if anyone scores a extra ratts tyrell or does not want it lmk as i had a buddy thats doesnt collect sw score me the set. he didnt fing ratts here that is odd. ill probaly trade off some of the ones i dont want padme qui quin etc... i also have the new zombie viper for trade for him as well. he found them at target so i think the price was still the sale price? ill know tommorrow when i pick them up and pay him.

thanks

ds

update scored ratts from another scummer so im done with this wave

i cant wait to get him. the others im keeping are great naboo guard battle droid ben quad and daultry(even with stupid girly softgoods) lol

ds

Last edited:
Reaction score
I very rarely find anything new. I finally got a rebel fleet trooper last week. The only other new Star Wars I have seen are Bastila Shan and Hoth Trooper. I've still never seen Bespin Han or Walrus Man.

I did see some new Joes but not the Zombie Viper Wave. Which sucks, because I want the Zombie in a bad way.