Area Reports 9: The Search for hidden stashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
for those still missing the v-wing and the sith infiltrator, they had a bunch of them yesterday at TRU Massapequa(?) it's the one in front of the Sunrise Highway Mall.

Also, a billion ATATs

Kisses

Reaction score
snotrag, did targets do a final markdown yet on the recent markdown stuff?? i have to go and make some pickups

i figured you'd know

Reaction score
miscus555 said:
snotrag, did targets do a final markdown yet on the recent markdown stuff?? i have to go and make some pickups

i figured you'd know
I checked yesterday and it seems that the prices have been frozen for 2 weeks now.

Reaction score
i checked the coin album tonight and it's still at 50%. probably next week

they had SI's and v-wings at farmingdale target

Reaction score
miscus555 said:

Tons of them at Hicksville Target as well today. Trying not to buy too much as I am just packing up everything right now for the move... But the v-wings are so tempting to pick up a second.

Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed in DD. The new vintage figures are out and he hasnt found them yet. Unbelievable

"Ultimate Hunter" get to work.

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
I'm a little disappointed in DD. The new vintage figures are out and he hasnt found them yet. Unbelievable

"Ultimate Hunter" get to work.
Yeah DD why haven't you found the vintage figs already !

Reaction score
PEQUA WALLY hit big today! more wave 9, comic packs wave 2, the final walmart 5 and VINTAGE FIGURES!!!!!!!

Reaction score
are you kidding? I think the new VOTC will come and the old VOTC will have to wait till next year to go on clearance.

Reaction score
Just got back from VS...

finally found the Wave 2 comic packs at Wal-Mart. There was one Quinlan left, and two Obi packs, but in one of them, someone switched out Alpha for a Commander Cody fig.

TRU had a lot of the red Bantha BP's.

Reaction score
miscus555 said:

Target marked everything down 75%. Coin Albums are $2.48 and the Battle Packs are $4.98. Picked up a few this morning.

Reaction score
pequa wally had the final 5 again this morning.

and I thought these stopped shipping!

Reaction score
Saw the comic packs at both centereach walmart ans setauket walmart. picked up an extra vos for an opener. picked up 2 extra coin albums...couldnt pass up the $2.48 each price. checked 4 targets this morning using the dpci for the vtac figs...nothing in stock anywhere.

Reaction score
The Commack Targets, North and South, have the Order 66 packs (and plenty of them) on clearance for $6.98. At Target North look in front of register 10, south, register 18.

Reaction score
Target Hicksville had *tons* of McFetts on the pegs this afternoon - it looked like a full case of them - mopre than any other figure there. That was a truly odd sight.

Reaction score
TRU in VS had some power of the jedi zutton(snaggletooth) figs today. Get this, 1 cent apiece. I spent 23 cents and got 21 of them---lol..

Reaction score
Gringo31 said:
TRU in VS had some power of the jedi zutton(snaggletooth) figs today. Get this, 1 cent apiece. I spent 23 cents and got 21 of them---lol..
Miscus would buy those from you in a heart beat! I would buy one to do a custom, let me know. Thanks.

On an off topic note I met Hillary Duff last night and again tonight. Very nice girl.

Reaction score
Gringo31 said:
I saw those a couple days ago....two pegs full. I had trouble scanning one b/c of the odd price sticker, so I put it back.

Yeah, I would've done the same thing had I known....nice, and definitely a weird find.

Reaction score
Gringo31 said:
Wanna save one for me?

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
Nothing at Levittown Target except for a Gmac sighting!
DAM! Now you have to go to church and say a 1000 hail mary's and bless yourself!

Reaction score
I still dont know how to move quotes. { help would be cool). I will put a few snaggletooths in my trunk for when I run into you guys. Snotrag, I will give one to you know who for you. Later.

Reaction score
figures from wave 5 of The 30th Anniversary Collection...and what a wave it is! Check out Hermi Odle and C-3PO with Salacious Crumb from Return of the Jedi, Roron Corobb, Yoda & Kybuck, and Anakin Skywalker from the Clone Wars, Darth Malak and Darth Revan from Knights of the Old Republic, Qymaen jai Sheelal (that's a pre-cyborg General Grievous) from Star Wars Visionairies, and the McQuarrie Concept figure of the "Starkiller Hero" (the character who eventually spawned both Luke and Leia).

Reaction score
The new C3PO would look great if they made a SAIL BARGE to go with him!

Reaction score
SnotRag said:
The new C3PO would look great if they made a SAIL BARGE to go with him!
If they made the barge it would be the first time I wouldnt mind paying $200 for a ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.