Area Reports 9: The Search for hidden stashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Wave 4

SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
SnotRag said:
walmart massapequa sucks bigtime.
Not just Massapequa but East Meadow, Uniondale, Farmingdale, and Westbury can be added to the list.
Add to that East Setauket and Commack... but I must say that the Centereach WalMart is heavily stocking their toy dept... very cool but nothing new as of yet. They had tons, and I mean at least 30 cases of TFs movie deluxe (for d.buff) last night.

I have completely given up on Target (commack no & so & e.setauket). They have not stocked the toy dept in weeks and when asked to look they give an attitude. F**K em.

Has anyone found the new Titanium line yet? (Kit's JSF, Trade Fed Battle ship, etc...) Please let me know and where. Thanks!

Reaction score

Been real long time since I got out to stores or posted for that matter, but did score another set of gold coin figures at mass tru today. They got couple of cases in, but no cz4 or mcvader.

Reaction score

KB Smithtown JUST got 4 cases of wave 4. I left @ 1:40 and there were still four CZ-4 & Ani-Fetts as well as 2 McVaders... James - Ritter... move your butts!!!

Reaction score

Around noon TRU Valley Stream had 3-4 of each UGH - Mace, R2, Galactic Marine.
I grabbed the only UGH Airborne Trooper and the only regular CZ4, NO McVader.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score

atreyu2112 said:
KB Smithtown JUST got 4 cases of wave 4. I left @ 1:40 and there were still four CZ-4 & Ani-Fetts as well as 2 McVaders... James - Ritter... move your butts!!!
Hey Adam

Thanks for the update. It figures the day I'm not in that area that they would get good figures. Oh well, I'm sure there will be more.

Thanks again.

BTW, TRU Holbrook has the Arena Battlepack for $60.

Mike

Reaction score

DarthBuff said:
Time to start checking KBs!
lol buff! you should have been checkin them for the past 3 weeks! gringo found them there!

Reaction score

pequa wally finally put out wave 1 this morning of gi joe.

Reaction score

Wave 1? Wave 2 is supposed to be hitting stores. Serpentor is in Wave 2.

Reaction score

Valley Stream TRU has a couple of McVaders on the shelf. I also stashed 2 if anyone need them. Oceanside KayBee has some new gold coins this morning also--Han--Luke and McStormie. PM for stash.

Reaction score

DarthBuff said:
Wave 1? Wave 2 is supposed to be hitting stores. Serpentor is in Wave 2.
I wasnt lying when I said my store never get stuff in.

Reaction score

Gringo31 said:
Valley Stream TRU has a couple of McVaders on the shelf. I also stashed 2 if anyone need them. Oceanside KayBee has some new gold coins this morning also--Han--Luke and McStormie. PM for stash.
PMd Ya.

Reaction score

Gringo31 said:
Gringo - you rock! Thanks!
I don't know if you collect the UGHs, I stashed an UGH Airborne Trooper & UGH Animated Boba in the same place.
If you don't, anyone else PM me for the spot.

Reaction score

And,
what a surprise nothing but remnants from earlier waves out by me. What a joke

Reaction score

Lake Grove TRU had the Geonosis Arena Battle Pack last night. Looks really cool. 1 UGH R2 (I left it), nothing else.

Reaction score

atreyu2112 said:
Lake Grove TRU had the Geonosis Arena Battle Pack last night. Looks really cool. 1 UGH R2 (I left it), nothing else.
If you happen to see that R2 still there, would you mind stashing it? I've found a bunch of the UGH but still need R2. I won't be able to get there til Saturday to check myself though. I can have my gf go get it for me if stashed...
I saw the Geonisis battle pack there too. I thought about getting it but right now I have serious space issues in my SW room...and that's a large battle pack!
thanks!

Reaction score

VS Walmart had some legends wave 3. Just some clone trooper sergants left. I took none. All I wanted was the darktrooper which of course was gone. They also have the sandtrooper with the orange. Oh and Im glad u found the McVaders.

Reaction score

wookieeboy said:
SnotRag said:
anyone have any luck at Kohls yet?
no luck in Ronkonkoma...just the usual SL troopers
I was in Ronkonkoma Kohl's today. what time were you there? I was there around 1pm.

Reaction score

SnotRag said:
wookieeboy said:
SnotRag said:
I was in Ronkonkoma Kohl's today. what time were you there? I was there around 1pm.
I wasn't there today actually....I had stopped there last night after work. I live a couple blocks away, you live close by?

Reaction score

atreyu2112 said:
wookieeboy said:
If you happen to see that R2 still there, would you mind stashing it?
If it is still there - sure, I'll stop by tonight, but I doubt it's there. I'll let ya know.
awesome, thanks!

Reaction score

Gringo31 said:
VS Walmart had some legends wave 3. Just some clone trooper sergants left. I took none. All I wanted was the darktrooper which of course was gone. They also have the sandtrooper with the orange. Oh and Im glad u found the McVaders.
When do you hit VS WM?
I haven't found anything there since they moved the toys from the left to the right side of the store... like over a year ago.

Reaction score

wookieeboy said:
SnotRag said:
wookieeboy said:
SnotRag said:
I wasn't there today actually....I had stopped there last night after work. I live a couple blocks away, you live close by?
no, I live in Massapequa but I was doing a job in Ronkonkama so I figured I would swing by. I was there the morning the guy was packing toys out but no star wars.

Reaction score

Valley Stream WM is not a good spot to find much. Its rare I find things there, but since its close I go. All the other Walmarts are taken by the rest of these FREAKS. I used to go more at night when they brought stuff out, but thats too frustrating. But I may try again soon since stuff is poping up at Walmarts. Target and TRU are behind in getting in the new waves. But its always fun to keep hunting.

Reaction score

Anyone finding wave 5 on LI yet? I was lucky enough to order them online, but I was hoping to get some extras for openers. I even volunteered to go to Kohl's with my wife the other day.

Reaction score

Gringo31 said:
MIA for some of us
What does that mean??? LOL.

Centereach Wal-Mart had cases of wave 4 which had 1 McVader, 1 UGH McFett, 1 UGH Biggs, 1 UGH Vader (#15) and 1 Ani-Fett... cases were on a skid in the center of the aisle.

With those cases there was also Saga Legends Wave 3 - Got the pit droids and the Clone with the yellow stripe. Left the Biker Scout and the Imerial Officer.

Did not look on the little center aile island, as they had 100s of figures on it, to see if there were more there but there were none in the aisle.

At least 5 un-opened cases left of each wave on that skid.

Status
Not open for further replies.