Area Reports 9: The Search for hidden stashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Wave 4

Carle Place TRU
Westbury Target & Walmart
Hicksville Target

NOTHING

(Hicksville Target had the new comic packs but I doubt any of you guys are still looking for those)

Reaction score

If anyone needs a regular MCChewie let me know. I stashed 2 at Target in VS. Got an Umpass in WM VS. Nothing else around.

Reaction score

Bayshore Target, TRU nothing new. Except Bayshore TRU has the new Legends with Boba Fett.

Reaction score

I am about at the end of the rope now... about to bite the bullet and start ordering this stuff completely online.

Commack Wally and the 2 Targets - nothing. Both Targets brought out a case for me but it was the wave 3 revision (even thought the case looked new - no purple on it). But the sales guys made me feel like an idiot for asking for them. They had to call the store manager to get the "OK" to bring out another case. Add to that - the rest of these stores are stocked regularly yet the toy dept has tons of cases of stuff just sitting in the back waiting... Waiting for what? WTF???

4 Wal-Marts, 3 Targets, 2 TRUs, 3 KBs & 1 K-Mart all within 10 minutes drive. I'm there when the store opens, I'm there when it closes, I know people in a few of them - I still find nothing. All of these stores still have Saga '06 peg warmers - at least a dozen or more. No Transformers Deluxe at all anywhere (except Kohls for $12.99). Cars the Movie - even worse since the recall (it's Sarge, not the entire line idiot). At least KB has them again (my son is into them).

I love the hunt, but to find nothing for weeks on end... c'mon! Just venting, sorry. But I think it's time to spend my money with a business that actaully wants my business.

Reaction score

DarthBuff said:
I hear ya. Nothing new again at Bayshore Target or TRU.
my son found a loose R5 unit today in massapequa toys r us.

Reaction score

My wife and I were in Smithtown today so I stopped at Fourth World Comics. They had a few wave 4 figs...the cantina aliens, umpass, jedi luke and a animated fett. i'm waiting for my set i ordered on ebay...hopefully will get it this week.

Reaction score

I found CZ-4 at kay bee in oceanside. No McVader--I may have an extra CZ-4. I will let u know tomorrow. There were also UGH's R2,Mace, and galactic marine there. About 3 of each left. And most of wave 4 still there. Later_

Reaction score

I THOUGHT HE WAS BS'N BUT I JUST SAW THEM ALL, BEST WAVE YET!

Reaction score

I do have an extra CZ-4. Let me know if anyone wants him. Oceanside kay-bee still had the UGH figures today. Oh and thanks for posting where you found wave 5. Later

Reaction score

CZ-4 has been taken. No luck anywhere this morning. Whoever finds McVader, please take all of them for the rest of us. Thanks.

Reaction score

Finally!
Found wave 4 + Saga Legends sandtrooper + Fett @ TRU Valley Stream this afternoon. No McVader or CZ4. Lukes, Umpass, Fett and cantina aliens were still there + Y-Wings.
They have a large section at the front of the store now in addition to the regular aisle.
The endcap at the end of the regular aisle had a new Fall planogram posted listing Master Replicas Blasters/Helmets/Sabers (probably scaled).

Nothing @ VS WM or Target.

TRU Mass had Saga Legends Sandtroopers + Battle Droids.

Reaction score

hey, does everyone know the little short woman that greets everyone at the door in massapequa wally?

last week, some guy was walking out the exit and the alarm went off. the guy has a baby seat box. so, she went to go lift it and couldnt. she then opened it up and it was filled with dvds. the guy took off like a bat outta hell. turned out there were over $32,000 worth of dvds in the box! I think walmart needs to step up thier security!

Reaction score

that's a crazy story but not that logical when you think about it

say the guy was stealing the $10-15 DVD's, how does 3,200 + DVDS fit into a baby seat box?? and where does one find the time to place 3,200 DVDS in the said empty box without anyone noticing and is there even 3,200 DVD's available in the store?

clearly internal theft had something to do with this

Reaction score

the box was a "2 seater" so Im assuming it was a stroller and not a carseat. they said they took all the new releases and boxed sets. the guy went through the scanner and it beeped as he was on the phone. he still kept talking when she had told him she would have toopen his box. he then went on to tell ther person on the phone "0h. she is checking my box" then continued out the door.

what also ticker her off was that she was unable to life the box because of its weight. But honestly, how much can she lift? 30 pounds?

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score

Wave 4 hit TRU Holbrook, if ever so gently. I got the 4 new figs other than CZ, McVader and any UGHs. Took a chance and went to TRU Bay Shore. No wave 4 but I did get red Battle Droids from SL. And they did have 4 Y-Wings if anyone is looking. No signs of the TIE Interceptor yet.

Also Bay Shore Target only had some SL.

Mike

Reaction score

Michael_Ritter said:
Wave 4 hit TRU Holbrook, if ever so gently. I got the 4 new figs other than CZ, McVader and any UGHs. Took a chance and went to TRU Bay Shore. No wave 4 but I did get red Battle Droids from SL. And they did have 4 Y-Wings if anyone is looking. No signs of the TIE Interceptor yet.

Also Bay Shore Target only had some SL.

Mike
I have only seen the beige/yellow battle droids in SL, are there more variants as well as red? Anyone finding any others?

Reaction score

I hit a few stores this morning...holbrook tru as mentioned before still had wave 4...looked like all of them except cz and mcvader. I picked up another animated fett...no ugh's and no tie interceptor. also picked up a han solo mini bust from a comic shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.