Area Reports 9: The Search for hidden stashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone going to Star Wars Weekend at Disney this year? Im going week 2. I found the new ships yesterday @ Target in VS. I also picked up an extra Stormie and Boba if anyone needs. Let me know.

Reaction score
with spiderman 3 being out, I doubt well be seeing anything new or in abundance.

Reaction score
Scored a McQuarrie Boba today at Target Commack South. It was not on the peg hooks, but when I asked the very cool employee if couild see if they had a Sith Infiltrator (which they did not), I noticed they had just put out 30AC wave 2 figs so I grabbed one and asked if there were any more of the figs. He scanned and said yes - there should be more, I asked for 1 Boba & he came out with it and handed it over! Totally awesome!

Be sure to grab them wave 2 figs and ask an employee to look for more, you might score like I did!

Reaction score
Gringo31 said:
Anyone going to Star Wars Weekend at Disney this year? Im going week 2. I found the new ships yesterday @ Target in VS. I also picked up an extra Stormie and Boba if anyone needs. Let me know.
I'll be at Disney during the first week. I think Kenny Baker and Warwick Davis will be there.

Reaction score
GMAC said:
Gringo31 said:
I'll be at Disney during the first week. I think Kenny Baker and Warwick Davis will be there.
oh great. a midget convention!

Reaction score
Very cool. I am staying inside disney so I gope to score darth mauls autograph. Or I may go get me some collectibles. Im not sure yet. What do you think is the better choice.?
---I dont know how to to move quotes, can anyone help?

Reaction score
mu wife found and picked up the sith infiltrator at mid island walmart for me today. on my way home from work i stopped at medford target and found a v-wing. good day today.

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
Scored a McQuarrie Boba today at Target Commack South. It was not on the peg hooks, but when I asked the very cool employee if couild see if they had a Sith Infiltrator (which they did not), I noticed they had just put out 30AC wave 2 figs so I grabbed one and asked if there were any more of the figs. He scanned and said yes - there should be more, I asked for 1 Boba & he came out with it and handed it over! Totally awesome!

Be sure to grab them wave 2 figs and ask an employee to look for more, you might score like I did!
Nice!
Similar experience at Target Valley Stream today. A few TAC on the pegs and the scanner said there were more in stock. I asked and the employee brought out 2 cases, 1 of which had already been opened... Scored McBoba & McTrooper!

WM Valley Stream - nothing, but I asked the girl and she said no one worked to pack out last night so they may have new stuff waiting to hit the floor.

TRU VS - More nothing, 1 lonely vader comic pack ... where are the Banthas?

Reaction score
SnotRag said:
GMAC said:
Gringo31 said:
Someone on this board told me they saw Kenny Baker at Scores (strip club) and they both got a lap dance together

Reaction score
Found the v-wing and infiltrator this morning at hicksville target. No TAC there, though... Every peg is still filled with saga clones.

Reaction score
GMAC said:
SnotRag said:
GMAC said:
Gringo31 said:
Someone on this board told me they saw Kenny Baker at Scores (strip club) and they both got a lap dance together
And I know that Temuera Morrison was sitting at the table next to me, in an adult entertainment emporium, during C 3. I didn't notice for a while as my attentions were elsewheres.

Reaction score
GMAC said:
SnotRag said:
GMAC said:
Gringo31 said:
it wasnt Scores. It was some place in Queens.

Reaction score
Hit Carle Place TRU - not much. TAC from waves 1 and 2, but nothing too scarce. No comic packs. A very friendly employee (wow... they exist. lol) punched in the sku numbers to the computer and said that Yonkers was the closest store that had them. Grrr...

Reaction score
my_kind_of_scum said:
Hit Carle Place TRU - not much. TAC from waves 1 and 2, but nothing too scarce. No comic packs. A very friendly employee (wow... they exist. lol) punched in the sku numbers to the computer and said that Yonkers was the closest store that had them. Grrr...
thats a joke, massapequa had them in today,

Reaction score
Just to let you know that I stopped a little while ago at TRU Times Square: Endor AT-ATs , dagoba xwings, large wing and white tie fighters, a very limited selection of figures. No vwings, sith infiltrators, or concept figs.

Peace

Reaction score
scored the SITH INFILTRATOR for $6.64 at Walmart in Pequa before!

Reaction score
was that a TAC Infiltrator or a Titanium???

Target Setauket has the TAC Infiltrator now too. Nothing at Setauket Walmart.

Reaction score
i just got back from times square and they had tons of
the new comic packs. a bunch of the bubbles were dented
but still in good condition. i think they were shipped
that way.

they also had tac wave 1 and 2. unfortunately, one guy
walked off with about 25-30 galactic marines and airborne
troopers combined. i'm glad he didn't have any concept figures.

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
was that a TAC Infiltrator or a Titanium???

Target Setauket has the TAC Infiltrator now too. Nothing at Setauket Walmart.
TAC.

Gonna get the v-wing tomorrow for that price, too!

Reaction score
I just picked up 2 of the comic packs. Obi-one and the luke with r2. The only ones there--TRU VS.

Reaction score
I scored the new Titanium wave tonight:

ARC-170 (green), B-Wing (orange), Clone Turbo Tank (snow deco), Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter, V-Wing & Obi Wan's Red Ep3 Jedi Starfighter

They were at Walmart in Commack. I am lucky they were all there as must have just put the case out. Be on the look out!

Nothing in Target Setauket, Commack North or South.
Only 2 Comic packs in TRU Lake Grove (wave 2) but I am not a collector of those and that was thismorning.

Now my hunt is done for a little while, thank the maker LOL (until TAC wave 3 ofcourse). May the Force be with you all!

Reaction score
Comic Packs people:
I was out at the Riverhead TRU - they had a plethora of Wave 2 Comic Packs - 3 pegs hooks over-filled and more in top stock for those who want to make the trip. Looks like they put out quite a few cases.

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
Comic Packs people:
I was out at the Riverhead TRU - they had a plethora of Wave 2 Comic Packs - 3 pegs hooks over-filled and more in top stock for those who want to make the trip. Looks like they put out quite a few cases.
Finally a reason to leave the house. The droubt has been long.

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
Carle Place TRU had 4 Banthas on the shelf as of 7:30 pm.
for $45 a pop, they can sit there. I got the originals for $5 on clearance.

Reaction score
Found more wave 2 Comic Packs at Lake Grove TRU this afternoon. They had about 2 of each when I left. I'd say 1-1/2 pegs worth. They also had 2 Banthas in topstock (none on the shelf) and a few Degobah X-wings.

Nothing new in Seatauket Target today.

Status
Not open for further replies.