Area Reports 8 The Search for New Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
0
GMAC said:
I just spoke to doubledown and he scored the new comic packs at TRU in Huntington. I have offically appointed dd as the ultimate hunter !
Its gotta be the car! Stock Chicks dig the car!
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2001
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island, New York
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
GMAC said:
I just spoke to doubledown and he scored the new comic packs at TRU in Huntington. I have offically appointed dd as the ultimate hunter !
Its gotta be the car! Stock Chicks dig the car!
Rumor has it dd offers a full body rub to the stock girls if they pull a case from the back!
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
GMAC said:
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
GMAC said:
I just spoke to doubledown and he scored the new comic packs at TRU in Huntington. I have offically appointed dd as the ultimate hunter !


Its gotta be the car! Stock Chicks dig the car!
Rumor has it dd offers a full body rub to the stock girls if they pull a case from the back!
and he does their taxes, too!
 
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Found NOTHING again today. Did a little run with my son and saw DD. Its like he just appeared as the doors opened. Well its always good to see people from here and not just those scalpers and hot wheels guys. Later.
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
thats because doubledown sleeps in the store and escapes as the doors open!
 
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
445
Reaction score
0
Found the Sith Inf & V-Wing at Target Copiague.
TRU Mass had a case of comic packs on a pallet to pack out ,scored those, someone else grabbed the other Vos but I think there was still an Obi/Arc there close to closing...no Banthas.
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2002
Messages
4,304
Reaction score
1
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
GMAC said:
I just spoke to doubledown and he scored the new comic packs at TRU in Huntington. I have offically appointed dd as the ultimate hunter !
With the cracked windshield and everything?


Its gotta be the car! Stock Chicks dig the car!
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
winstonwolf said:
Found the Sith Inf & V-Wing at Target Copiague.
TRU Mass had a case of comic packs on a pallet to pack out ,scored those, someone else grabbed the other Vos but I think there was still an Obi/Arc there close to closing...no Banthas.
hope you stashed a set for me!
 
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
i picked up the v-wing today at times square tru with the help of
a fellow collector who decided to pick up only the infiltrator.
very cool.
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
1,475
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island, NY
2 V-wings left at Target Commack North (vets hwy) as of 4pm today, no Sith Infiltrators (I didn't even get one).

Nothing new @ Target Commack South, Commack Walmart or Lake Grove TRU
 
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
445
Reaction score
0
SnotRag said:
winstonwolf said:
Found the Sith Inf & V-Wing at Target Copiague.
TRU Mass had a case of comic packs on a pallet to pack out ,scored those, someone else grabbed the other Vos but I think there was still an Obi/Arc there close to closing...no Banthas.
hope you stashed a set for me!
Only had 1 of each ship on the shelf, boxes weren't so hot either. Weird, dpci in the scanner said no more in the back. I figured these would hit en masse, since they're pictured in the new little catalogs that come with everything.

Besides, I'm surprised you don't have 2 of each already!
 
Joined
May 10, 2005
Messages
3,903
Reaction score
0
Bayshore TRU had nothing new today. Anyone finding the Comic packs other than TRU?
 
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
0
Was at Target in Riverhead this morning. No comic packs or new figures but they did have a few of the V-Wing and Sith Infiltrator. TRU in Riverhead had some wave 2 on the pegs but just the peg warmers (Luke and Han).
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
If anyone is interested, Medford Target had the Tantive and jedi training bp's on clearance for $9.99...i have them both already, but i figured 2 for the price of 1 so i picked up 1 of each. i think they had a geonosis also.
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Found a Mcboba at medford target today. wave 2 out in full force today. medford target, centereach walmart and setauket walmart all had them. it looked like the revision cases.
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
I'm from the NJ forums but sometimes my work takes me to Long Island. I'm posting to politely let you know that this thread is over the 500 post mark. I think it might be a good idea to start a new thread. Please keep in mind that I only intruded to kindly inform you.
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
JediValorius said:
I'm from the NJ forums but sometimes my work takes me to Long Island. I'm posting to politely let you know that this thread is over the 500 post mark. I think it might be a good idea to start a new thread. Please keep in mind that I only intruded to kindly inform you.

outsider!!! skin him alive!!
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange County, NY
SnotRag said:
JediValorius said:
I'm from the NJ forums but sometimes my work takes me to Long Island. I'm posting to politely let you know that this thread is over the 500 post mark. I think it might be a good idea to start a new thread. Please keep in mind that I only intruded to kindly inform you.

outsider!!! skin him alive!!
Yes! Yes! ...skin the outsiders....ooooops
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top