Area Reports 8 The Search for New Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GMAC said:
I just spoke to doubledown and he scored the new comic packs at TRU in Huntington. I have offically appointed dd as the ultimate hunter !
Its gotta be the car! Stock Chicks dig the car!

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
GMAC said:
I just spoke to doubledown and he scored the new comic packs at TRU in Huntington. I have offically appointed dd as the ultimate hunter !
Rumor has it dd offers a full body rub to the stock girls if they pull a case from the back!

Reaction score
GMAC said:
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
GMAC said:

Rumor has it dd offers a full body rub to the stock girls if they pull a case from the back!
and he does their taxes, too!

Reaction score
Found NOTHING again today. Did a little run with my son and saw DD. Its like he just appeared as the doors opened. Well its always good to see people from here and not just those scalpers and hot wheels guys. Later.

Reaction score
thats because doubledown sleeps in the store and escapes as the doors open!

Reaction score
Found the Sith Inf & V-Wing at Target Copiague.
TRU Mass had a case of comic packs on a pallet to pack out ,scored those, someone else grabbed the other Vos but I think there was still an Obi/Arc there close to closing...no Banthas.

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
GMAC said:
With the cracked windshield and everything?

Reaction score
winstonwolf said:
TRU Mass had a case of comic packs on a pallet to pack out ,scored those, someone else grabbed the other Vos but I think there was still an Obi/Arc there close to closing...no Banthas.
hope you stashed a set for me!

Reaction score
i picked up the v-wing today at times square tru with the help of
a fellow collector who decided to pick up only the infiltrator.
very cool.

Reaction score
2 V-wings left at Target Commack North (vets hwy) as of 4pm today, no Sith Infiltrators (I didn't even get one).

Nothing new @ Target Commack South, Commack Walmart or Lake Grove TRU

Reaction score
SnotRag said:
winstonwolf said:
hope you stashed a set for me!
Only had 1 of each ship on the shelf, boxes weren't so hot either. Weird, dpci in the scanner said no more in the back. I figured these would hit en masse, since they're pictured in the new little catalogs that come with everything.

Besides, I'm surprised you don't have 2 of each already!

Reaction score
Bayshore TRU had nothing new today. Anyone finding the Comic packs other than TRU?

Reaction score
Was at Target in Riverhead this morning. No comic packs or new figures but they did have a few of the V-Wing and Sith Infiltrator. TRU in Riverhead had some wave 2 on the pegs but just the peg warmers (Luke and Han).

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, Medford Target had the Tantive and jedi training bp's on clearance for $9.99...i have them both already, but i figured 2 for the price of 1 so i picked up 1 of each. i think they had a geonosis also.

Reaction score
Found a Mcboba at medford target today. wave 2 out in full force today. medford target, centereach walmart and setauket walmart all had them. it looked like the revision cases.

Reaction score
I'm from the NJ forums but sometimes my work takes me to Long Island. I'm posting to politely let you know that this thread is over the 500 post mark. I think it might be a good idea to start a new thread. Please keep in mind that I only intruded to kindly inform you.

Reaction score
JediValorius said:
I'm from the NJ forums but sometimes my work takes me to Long Island. I'm posting to politely let you know that this thread is over the 500 post mark. I think it might be a good idea to start a new thread. Please keep in mind that I only intruded to kindly inform you.

outsider!!! skin him alive!!

Reaction score
SnotRag said:
JediValorius said:

outsider!!! skin him alive!!
Yes! Yes! ...skin the outsiders....ooooops

Status
Not open for further replies.