Area Reports 8 The Search for New Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Went on a mini Star Wars run this morning just to see what is out there...didnt find a whole lot. I saw 4 TAC Han's at Medford Target. That's about it.

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just to let you know that I to Target Hicksville and Levitown yesterday and NADA. Just a bunch of peg warmers.

Peace

Reaction score
In case anyone is still looking for the Order 66 packs, both Targets in Commack have finally got them in stock.

At Target North they're located in front of register 10 and at Target South (by the LIE) they're located in front of register 18.

They have all six versions and they're $10 a piece.

Reaction score
There was a Wave 2 revision case at Medford Target yesterday. I decided I am going to army build the tac super battle droids a little so I picked up the only 1 they had.

Reaction score
I found the new galactic heroes. Exciting huh.
My son loves those guys. Also bought the Jawa unleashed pack.Just waiting for the new ships and titaniums.

Reaction score
so I have heard! but no one is showing me the lov by hookin me up with a set!

Reaction score
What area and store were they found in? And if anyone finds them--hook me up.
I will do the same.

Reaction score
Someone, show me the love to me too.

BTW, I went to the Target over in BK. NADA unless you are still looking for Order 66, there were a few of them there.

Reaction score
Went out to Riverhead tonight. Saga only at TRU and some dagobah x-wings. They had some order 66's at Target and some TAC r2's and Obi's but that's it.

Reaction score
Bayshore Target and TRU nothing new except some Order 66 at the front registers.

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Bayshore Target and TRU nothing new except some Order 66 at the front registers.
wow! TRU had order 66 at the front registers!?!?! sweet!

Reaction score
I picked up all 3 of the new comic packs at Bayshore TRU this morning. They had them on the side of the end cap going into the star wars aisle. almost walked past them. they had 1 vos left after i was done. No bantha bp's yet. anyone else having any luck with those yet? any v-wings or infiltrators? i forget to mention i did see the target markdown of the tantive IV bp. $13.98 in riverhead last night. i think they had it at either medford target or setauket target this morning as well.

Reaction score
Stopped by at Target Levitown earlier today, NADA. Well, a couple of white tie fighters.

Peace

Reaction score
I found the V-wing and Sith Inf. at Levitown Target. Found the Sith today and V-wing yesterday. They also had some wave 2. Looked like a revision case. No Fetts or DS Troopers.

Reaction score
So I went last night to Levitown Target after reading your finds; sniff, sniff they were all gone. Order 66 found next to one of the registers.

Peace

Reaction score
xxxZOMBIExxx said:
So I went last night to Levitown Target after reading your finds; sniff, sniff they were all gone. Order 66 found next to one of the registers.

Peace
If you wait all day, chances are that there wouldnt be any left.

Reaction score
SnotRag said:
so I have heard! but no one is showing me the lov by hookin me up with a set!
You are "NEW" here. It will take time. You'll have to hook up some of the VETs here first.

Reaction score
I just spoke to doubledown and he scored the new comic packs at TRU in Huntington. I have offically appointed dd as the ultimate hunter !

Reaction score
SnotRag said:
screw the comic packs!
These are the things I am looking forward to the most this year! (Well, there is Hermi...)

At any rate, Doubledown is definitely the ultimate hunter. There is very little that he is not the first one to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.