Area Reports 7 The Search for New Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nothing really out there. Checked Copague Target, Mass Wally and Farmingdale Target, nothing of real interest. Though there was on Holo Cody at Farmingdale Target if anyone needs.
Anyone see any stores with some of the newest line of Titaniums? thanks, keith

Reaction score
Bout time! I only got mine like 4 months ago, buff!

I dunno where in Commack, but an old friend of mine from my wild days is "supposedly" going to be the manager there.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
My 2 Lucas Stormies came today. Where in Commack is the new Wally?
The new Wally is just north of the expressway, around the corner from the Target.

Keith, what Titaniums are you looking for? I know they have all appeared on LI since I've picked them up, but they are getting scarce. Drop me a PM with what you are looking for.

I've seen remnants of the Holo Cody wave all around but nothing later.

Mike

Reaction score
Hmm, better late than never, I still havent sent mine out yet, still waiting for mass wally world to drop prices so i can pick a few up to open.

Reaction score
You mean the one by the Commack Multiplex? This is where the new Wally will be near?

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Yeah, there is a Kohls and Home Depot there already and the WalMart will be there too. It's right on the road that runs between Target/Commack Multiplex.

Mike

Reaction score
jediclaus said:
Hmm, better late than never, I still havent sent mine out yet, still waiting for mass wally world to drop prices so i can pick a few up to open.
as of yesterday, the VOTC are still $9.96, and they have clearance stickers on em! WTF?!

Reaction score
Found a Imperial Shuttle today at Bayshore Target for 14.98!!! Also came home and at my doorstep my Republic Commando set from EE came. Sweet....

Reaction score
It is a real nice set. You will love it! Hey Copa the new Commack Wally is close to my house, so it is MY STORE!

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
It is a real nice set. You will love it! Hey Copa the new Commack Wally is close to my house, so it is MY STORE!
sorry buff, but I believe that copa called dibs on any new store within a 12,000 mile radius...

Reaction score
doubledown said:
DarthBuff said:
sorry buff, but I believe that copa called dibs on any new store within a 12,000 mile radius...
You sure it's only 12,000? I thought the final legal figure was closer to 13...

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Got the death star briefing set today. It is very cool - great facial sculpt detailing.

Strange thing with mine is that Motti's torso is molded in a completely different tone of plastic than his limbs. Anyone else have this?

Reaction score
my_kind_of_scum said:
doubledown said:
DarthBuff said:
You sure it's only 12,000? I thought the final legal figure was closer to 13...
LOL

Reaction score
You guys are a pisser!

my_kind_of_scum said:
Strange thing with mine is that Motti's torso is molded in a completely different tone of plastic than his limbs. Anyone else have this?
Got mine today, same exact thing, weird.

GNT

Reaction score
Can someone please start up a new thread, this thread has gone past the limit, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.