Area Reports 7 The Search for New Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
FAO SHWARZ has a huge star wars section. other than that, theres tons of small comic shops that should thirst your quencher and leave your wallet empty!

Reaction score
It's expensive, so I don't suggest picking up easily-found-at-retail SW items there, but definitely check out Toy Tokyo while in Manhattan. Very fun place that always seems to have some stuff you've never seen anywhere else.

Reaction score
Hey, I hear Target is starting to do some clearance of toy dept. Can anybody confirm this?

Reaction score
Hey Copa, Wally mark down the Catina sets or the VOTC yet? People on the forums have found some.

Reaction score
If anyone still needs one, at Farmingdale Target they had 2 Mace Battalion sets left for $10 each. also some 442nd and Fifth Fleet clones for those that care. nada at copiague target and mass. walmart.
keith

Reaction score
scored a Imperial Shuttles for $29.98 at copague target today. I love my connections!!! no stashing required!

Reaction score
pequa walmart finally moved thier star wars section. it will take a couple of weeks before any new product arrives.

j3h

Reaction score
I'm usually the last person to find anything cool or worthy of posting, but today I found the new vehicles...AAT, hailfire droid and Darth Vader Sith Starfighter at the levittown Walmart (Rt 106 and Hempstead tpk) and they were MARKED DOWN to $5.00 each

They were located in the top stock with no price tags so I used one of the checkers in the section and couldn't believe it. I picked up the only Sith starfighter and AAT that I could find, but left a few Hailfire droids.

Here are pics of my receipt and finds...

Reaction score
j3h said:
I'm usually the last person to find anything cool or worthy of posting, but today I found the new vehicles...AAT, hailfire droid and Darth Vader Sith Starfighter at the levittown Walmart (Rt 106 and Hempstead tpk) and they were MARKED DOWN to $5.00 each

They were located in the top stock with no price tags so I used one of the checkers in the section and couldn't believe it. I picked up the only Sith starfighter and AAT that I could find, but left a few Hailfire droids.

Here are pics of my receipt and finds...

nice score! too bad my walmart wont clearance them out till 2008!

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Target Commack North had an Imperial Shuttle on clearance tonight for $42. Looked like a christmas return, complete with little bit of taped wrapping paper. Box was beat slightly. I couldn't pull the trigger since I got one when they first came out. good luck to who ever gets it.

Mike

Reaction score
Ive finally come to the conclusion that hasbro is trying to rape us. So, I have decided after collecting over 5000 star wars figures that I am only collecting new figures and not repaints and recarded figures. took me 11 years to figure it out but better late than never!

Reaction score
You don't mind the repaints of the same molds? I like em all. But some people don't.

Reaction score
If anyone sees a Holo Cody or Clone Sgt can you do me a solid and stash them or something or atleast let me know. they are all i am looking for now. thanks guys, keith

Reaction score
If any of you guys see Darth Vader's Sith Star Fighter let me know. I need one. I have not been checking the stores lately, so I need some help. Thanks.

Reaction score
I havent been going out much lately but I see it from time to time. I got me one stashed somewhere but i cant remember!

Reaction score
copa, your right, they are raping us. for the next 10 years all you will see is repaints, newly sculpted characters to replace the '90's ones, and a couple brand new figures thrown in.

Reaction score
Pequa wally is so funny. they put all the VOTC figures in the clearance sectio and they still ring up $9.96. I told the manager that I was going to declare shenanigans if things werent corrected!

Reaction score
Bayshore TRU has all and multiples of Wave 8 as of 11am. Good luck. If anyone comes across an Ultimate Iron man from the new Marvel Legends please stash it and let me know. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.