Area Reports 7 The Search for New Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Hey guys if any of you come across a Holo Cody that you don't need please pick it up, stash ect. for me if you can. If so shoot me a PM, Thanks.
TRU in Massapequa has a few cases in the over head in the Star Wars section. Take a look. He is 1 per case.

PS. Hey Doubledown, No I'm not back YET they were for KC!

Reaction score
The wave 8 case I got from entertainment earth said "wv 7 06" on the box - so those could be wave 8 in the overhead section.

Is every target out there as devoid of SW toys as the Hicksville Target? No basic figures, no vehicles, no tins. Basically no 3 3/4" stuff stocked in over a week. Yikes.

Reaction score
the boxes in the overhead bin at TRU mass was all naboo/endor2. i know b/c i ripped them all open like an idiot because there was no way to tell what wave was in it. it was one of those generic TRU boxes. target has those also.

but that was on monday, who knows whats in there now.

i moved, so i haved been to hicksville target in awhile. when i get settled, i'll be seeing Copa every morning since i live near his area

i have been to farmingdale target and copiage at times and the pegs were empty but that was later in the day.

Reaction score
yea, Pequa TRU has tons of the Naboo wave. I was there talking to my friend who does the boys section and he said they have so many that they dont know what to do with them.

Reaction score
miscus555 said:
the boxes in the overhead bin at TRU mass was all naboo/endor2. i know b/c i ripped them all open like an idiot because there was no way to tell what wave was in it. it was one of those generic TRU boxes. target has those also.

but that was on monday, who knows whats in there now.

i moved, so i haved been to hicksville target in awhile. when i get settled, i'll be seeing Copa every morning since i live near his area

i have been to farmingdale target and copiage at times and the pegs were empty but that was later in the day.

I was there on Wednesday. All the cases in the overhead said "wave 7 06" I opened them and they all had the wave 8 figures. I took a few Clones for K.C. including the Holo Cody.

Reaction score
Yeah there was nothing out there today, nada at Targets in Farmingdale or Copiague, nothing at Walmart or TRU in Massapequa either (there wasn't even any of the Xwings left either which i have been putting off for ever).
Has anyone seen any of the new Titaniums?
thanks,keith

Reaction score
Had it in my hands for a few minutes but decided not to get it. I think I'll pass on this first wave. I'm not crazy about the funny colors to look like the old comic colors. Maybe if I see the stormtrooper-han solo, the red eyepeices might and look cool.
Can't wait for the Quinlan Vos and Villie next year, though...

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
DarthBuff said:
Hey guys if any of you come across a Holo Cody that you don't need please pick it up, stash ect. for me if you can. If so shoot me a PM, Thanks.
TRU in Massapequa has a few cases in the over head in the Star Wars section. Take a look. He is 1 per case.

PS. Hey Doubledown, No I'm not back YET they were for KC!
were waiting........

Reaction score
Anyone ever see titanium iG88 on LI?
I'm thinking about breaking down and going the ebay route.

Reaction score
p.s.-
Anyone know how Matty's toys is for Star Wars?
My friend says he finds some harder to get marvel figures there sometimes.

Reaction score
theyre pretty good but I havent been there since PRE-E1. they had a ******** of E1 toys before the street date but the guy said he couldnt/wouldnt sell them to me. oh well! sucks for matty's toys!

Reaction score
when i lived in merrick, i would stop by there at times. personally, i don't think there is no reason to buy anything above retail price at anytime. if you have patientance, 95% of everything that you collect from the 1990's-present can be found for retail or under retail value.

so i never bought anything at Matty's b/c all those type of stores have to raise there prices to make ends meet. i remember they used to have the Mcfarlane variants sitting on the pegs with the regular issues at the same price. then the manager got wise and you never saw them again. not even for a higher price. he would sell all the rare stuff on ebay. i don't think i ever walked in that store again after i found that out. there was no reason too anymore...

Reaction score
Thanks guys, sounds like someplace to stop in if I'm in the area but I guess I wont be going out of my way to.

Reaction score
walmart massapequa is one of worse ran stores i've ever seen.

i was there monday night, nothing on the pegs, but everything is on the floor.
okay, i expect that, it's christmas time.

i go back around 720am tuesday morning, pegs are empty, nothing is replenished, all the stuff that was on the floor is now stuffed on the shelf under the pegs in no particular order or neatness.

that's a great cleanup job they did before closing not to mention a supurb night crew.

that was one of the most pathetic sights i have ever seen in all my years of collecting. i should add that almost everyone who runs/works their departments at walmart doesn't know d!ck from d!ldoe.

sorry Copa, i know that's your store and all but what a freaking jokefest.

Reaction score
miscus555 said:
walmart massapequa is one of worse ran stores i've ever seen.

i was there monday night, nothing on the pegs, but everything is on the floor.
okay, i expect that, it's christmas time.

i go back around 720am tuesday morning, pegs are empty, nothing is replenished, all the stuff that was on the floor is now stuffed on the shelf under the pegs in no particular order or neatness.

that's a great cleanup job they did before closing not to mention a supurb night crew.

that was one of the most pathetic sights i have ever seen in all my years of collecting. i should add that almost everyone who runs/works their departments at walmart doesn't know d!ck from d!ldoe.

sorry Copa, i know that's your store and all but what a freaking jokefest.
in Copa's defense, he keeps his stashes very neat & organized

Reaction score
Target bay shore had them a couple of months ago, picked him up with the clonetrooper

Reaction score
Hicksville Target no longer even has pegs for the basic figures - where they were, it is all pegs for the cheap lightsabers and the galactic heroes 2-packs. I have no idea what is going on in that store. Bizarre.

Reaction score
HI-DE-HOE EVERYBODY!

Stop picking on my store!!

they cleaned up this morning. they have been going through some trouble with the store, thats all!

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Santa came early this year.

Scored Vader's Sith Starfighter at Centereach Walmart last night. They also had an entire endcap+ of GB and Endor wave. Lots of 501st if you need them

Hit the motherlode today at Middle Island Walmart. Scored all new figs from #53 to #62. They had loads so get them while they are still there.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Mike

Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be waiting until next week, after the Christmas crazy weekend to go hunting. Everyone have a great Christmas or Holiday!

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm in town this week. I'm in Times Square/NYC region. Are there any comic shops or big stores I should hit? I only know of the one Times Square TRU.

Status
Not open for further replies.