Area Reports 6 The Search for New Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Wow, TRU on LI has Endor. Thanks, Nick for the info.
thank doubledown and gmac!

glad the LONG ISLAND STASHERS are helping out everyone else.

When are you guys gonna pay us back for all this genorosity?

Reaction score
Just got home from work. Think it's still worth it to take a drive out there or is everything gone?

Reaction score
if anyone sees mace's ship at east meadow walmart or a t levittown target can u stash it?

Reaction score
nick_fett said:
i would take a drive
Thanks for the advice. Picked up Jerjerrod, chirpa, and 3po. No gunners left. Still plenty of the others when I left. Also, they still had two Windu's fighters there and one vader's tie.

Reaction score
Received my 501st the other day from Hasbro. Looks nice in the package but it was way over priced.

Jediclaus - I met CopacabanaJedi this morning and gave him your 501st plus a set of the Endor wave. Enjoy !

Reaction score
Target here on LI Clearenced VOTC to 2.98 and Skirmish to 4.98 I picked up 4 Biker Scouts, Sand Person, Luke, Han, Greedo, 3 Skirmish sets!

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Target here on LI Clearenced VOTC to 2.98 and Skirmish to 4.98 I picked up 4 Biker Scouts, Sand Person, Luke, Han, Greedo, 3 Skirmish sets!

nice stash...I mean, er....FIND!

Reaction score
Oh, I (Hope) I (Find) more.
By the way Copa, when do you think Walmart will clearance VOTC?

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Oh, I (Hope) I (Find) more.
By the way Copa, when do you think Walmart will clearance VOTC?
I dunno....I hope soon. do you have stuff stashed there, too?

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Which Target?

Reaction score
picked up mace windu's jedi starfighter in levittown target
,none on the shelf so i asked someone in the toy department and thet opened of a whole box and got it for me.no votc figures and no skirmish
.also they had all mixed waves,they had all hoth most coruscant,all of tattoine,most of sarlaac but no endor.good thing i got the death star gunner yesterday!

Reaction score
wow! did I make out like a bandit today!

11 skirmish's for $4.98, 4 greivous for $3.50 abnd 7 biker scouts for $2.98!

Reaction score
nick_fett said:
so you spent $89.64
.which target?
copaigue

yes, it was a stash. they sat there for months and no one grabbed them so I figured I would stash them a few weeks ago.

Reaction score
I went to Bay Shore Target to see if I could get a VTSC Greedo at the marked down price, but there were no VTSC figures left at all.

Reaction score
Yodajedi said:
I went to Bay Shore Target to see if I could get a VTSC Greedo at the marked down price, but there were no VTSC figures left at all.
thats because BUFF took them all!

Reaction score
Na, Copa. I did not take them all. In the Clearance isle the other day there was at least 5 Greedo and 6 Han's.

Reaction score
I didnt even bother checkin my clearance section! I can just picture all the goodies I missed.

oh well, Im glad I made my own "clearance!"

Reaction score
NuteGunray said:
Can't move...too hot...

bah! I used to ride my bike to the mall, toys r us, and everywhere on my bike when I was your age! through rain, snow, heat and dark of night!

i rode my bike to Babylon, once when I was 16! (thats like 7 miles away, then 7 miles back!)

Reaction score
CopacabanaJEDI said:
NuteGunray said:
Can't move...too hot...

bah! I used to ride my bike to the mall, toys r us, and everywhere on my bike when I was your age! through rain, snow, heat and dark of night!

i rode my bike to Babylon, once when I was 16! (thats like 7 miles away, then 7 miles back!)
was it uphill both ways LOL

Reaction score
doubledown said:
CopacabanaJEDI said:
NuteGunray said:
Can't move...too hot...

was it uphill both ways LOL

at times, it sure felt like it!

it was in the "ye olden days", before computers! all we had were nintendos!

Status
Not open for further replies.