Area Reports 5 The Search for New Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bay shore target has vintage figures, demise of grievious and skirmish in senate in stock and also 1-12 on the good guys and villian set.

Reaction score
jediclaus said:
Thanks mallrat you just ruined my lunch.
lol
sorry, buts its true!

this is what she said:

Lady_Jaye wrote:
Mine is schelduled to be delivered next Friday!! Whoo hoo just in time for the weekend!!

your weekends must be pretty lonely if you look forward to receiving toys.

Reaction score
MallRat said:
I bet Lady Jaye cant wait. she looks forward to receiving toys, just in time for the weekend. Makes me wonder what she does with the toys, during the weekend. I hear they feel great!
MallRat said:
jediclaus said:
Thanks mallrat you just ruined my lunch.
lol
sorry, buts its true! this is what she said:

Lady_Jaye wrote:
Mine is schelduled to be delivered next Friday!! Whoo hoo just in time for the weekend!! your weekends must be pretty lonely if you look forward to receiving toys.
Excuse me?? Who do you think you are? You register just last month and you're talkins trash about me?? I've never even seen you around the boards, I was told about this thread from a friend!

However I think I know who you are though, Kenny Guido AKA LI Toy King!! You see only a person who's been here before would go after someone you've never interacted with at all!! And since this is the Long Island thread, I think I may be right!!

So Kenny, you still stashing toys and ruining it for other collectors because you want to save a buck??

Reaction score
lady jaye,who the hell are you coming into the long island forum and running your mouth about mallrat!mallrat is a cool guy so stop moaning about everything!he's right,you must be lonely if your waiting for toys to come!

Reaction score
Whoa, you actually paid attention to a person's reply!! Too bad you can't so the same when people tell you stop posting all those redundant threads!! This is between me and Kenny Guido AKA LI_Toy_King! He's the one who started with me first, I would have had no reason to come in here, had he not said a damn thing!! If we want to talk smack, I'm not the one who hides toys cause I'm too cheap to buy them at full price! I'm not the one who goes to a Wal Mart every single morning!! So save it, let the grownups talk Jr.

Reaction score
I might be only 14 years old but i'm alot more mature than you! If you were smart,you would know 14 year olds are in school. Not walmart!

Reaction score
nick_fett said:
I might be only 14 years old but i'm alot more mature than you!
Yea, I'm sure a lot of scummers would vouch for that, huh?

And you know, it's not really about age, there are a lot of young scummers who I respect because of their abilty not to act imature and stupid! My only beef with you, besides your pointless threads you keep starting, is that you shot your mouth off where it wasn't needed! He started with me first if you let loyalty to a fellow Long Islander cover your judgement, then that's on you!

Reaction score
"If you were smart,you would know 14 year olds are in school. Not walmart!"

Hahaha
Gotcha

Reaction score
wow....seems like we got a rat in here! sorry if I offended you, Lady Jaye. But I call them like I see em. you cant take the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.

You made yourself sound like someone with no life, waiting for the weekend to do something with toys. thats all. I didnt make you sound like that.

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
nick_fett said:

And you know, it's not really about age, there are a lot of young scummers who I respect because of their abilty not to act imature and stupid! My only beef with you, besides your pointless threads you keep starting, is that you shot your mouth off where it wasn't needed! He started with me first if you let loyalty to a fellow Long Islander cover your judgement, then that's on you!
LJ, I havent been a member here long but I have read a few of your posts and you seem to attack a lot people. So, perhaps if you dont like being attacked, you shouldnt attack others.

as for coming here, you didnt have to. You could have said something to me in the original thread in the 2006 section. Some of the things make me laugh when you type them. Dont be so mad that we comment on your stupidity.

isnt collecting barbies more your style? you should leave star wars to the boys.

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
nick_fett said:

I don't think it's between you and Mallrat anymore since you opened your big mouth on our thread. If you make comments about one of our fellow Long Islanders than your picking a fight with all of us. I have seen your senseless post before and I never commented. Well I had enough ! Do me a favor and go back to playing with your TOYS. And one more thing. You made a comment about stashing. What do you constantly do. You put toys on layaway. To me there is no difference.

Reaction score
Lay off her guys. Pointless bickering and flexing of internet muscles do nothing but get you banned from a site.Take it to PM's

Lady Jaye is a stalwart who has been a moderator among other things. Some may not like her but then don't read it. Simple as that.

Stashers suck period. If ya can't afford leave it for me I can.

Reaction score
hansloroll said:
Lay off her guys. Pointless bickering and flexing of internet muscles do nothing but get you banned from a site.Take it to PM's

Lady Jaye is a stalwart who has been a moderator among other things. Some may not like her but then don't read it. Simple as that.

I dont care whos she is. She isnt a mod here anymore from what I read so who cares. She has a big mouth and she can back herself up. Ive only been here a short time and I have read many things where she has tried demeaning others.

If she doesnt like what we say, she shouldnt read it, either.

I am officially starting the "I HATE LADY JAYE" fan club!

Reaction score
Not for nothing Han. You come in here and say things about cooling down the bickering, than you write: "Stashers suck period. If ya can't afford leave it for me I can." So why don't you take your own advice bub.

Reaction score
hansloroll said:

First of all my comments were not intended to flex my internet muscles. I was just backing up fellow Long Islanders. Just because she was a former moderator does not give her the right to shoot her big mouth off. I have read numerous posts were she made unnecessary comments about individuals spelling and grammar. Not to mention she made derogatory comments about Italians. So do me a favor. If you don't like what we have to say then don't respond.

BTW - Mallrat sign me up for the fan club.

Reaction score
GMAC said:
hansloroll said:

First of all my comments were not intended to flex my internet muscles. I was just backing up fellow Long Islanders. Just because she was a former moderator does not give her the right to shoot her big mouth off. I have read numerous posts were she made unnecessary comments about individuals spelling and grammar. Not to mention she made derogatory comments about Italians. So do me a favor. If you don't like what we have to say then don't respond.

BTW - Mallrat sign me up for the fan club.
You have to flex your other muscles, bro. how are those 20 inch pythons doing anyway? You getting bigger than I am. slow down or Im gonna have to take som juice again!

Reaction score
GMAC said:
Not to mention she made derogatory comments about Italians.
Big Bertha said what? If I was an Italian, I would *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* & then some!

Reaction score
Ok, now I know you are a former member, no one, I repeat no one who's been here for a month would know my name! Hey Kenny, nice to see you again! Isn't there another spot that you can hang your gold plated chains at?? Why keep coming back here??

And you know, I don't care about what I was, I've never used that against anyone! I only came here cause you started [censored] first.

And yea, you can't really talk [censored] about me, since you yourself buy figures as well!! Whether you just "display" them or not, you're just as much of a dork as everyone else here!! Pot meet kettle! I mean I never came into the kitchen as you say, I was brought in, had you not run your mouth, I would never have set foot in this thread!

You know, I don't know where G-Mac got his info?? Now if you're talking about the Long Island Guidos thread that was posted a while back in Wuhers, well I wasn't the only one talking [censored] about em!! Not by a longshot, I think eveyone in Wuher's talked major smack about them!! Hey if you're one of them, sorry.

Oh and Kenny you stash stuff to buy it on clearance, I put stuff on lay away, but pay full price!! Big friggin difference, if you can't see that, then your deluding yourself!

Reaction score
The main reason I hate stashers is because they make me have to get down behind stuff to check. It annoys me with my hurtin' knees. Work too hard lately.

Now if you go back a few pages you see everyobody here giving Little Nicky a hard time for posting ridiculius amounts of smilies. Which was a feature I thought they had put a limit to a few years ago until I saw his vibrant display of teenage enthusiasm. Everyone here gave him a snive abnd derogatory comment. As far as racial remarks. No place for it anywhere in this day and age. Save it for the cro magnons.

Let's keep it about the toys or keep it out of here period. Don't make me have to call a grown up.

Reaction score
Hansloroll, thanks, but we don't need you to be our Star Wars Police. I say good day!

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
Ok, now I know you are a former member, no one, I repeat no one who's been here for a month would know my name! Hey Kenny, nice to see you again!
Hey Einstein, I know your name because somebody pmed with it.

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
Ok, now I know you are a former member, no one, I repeat no one who's been here for a month would know my name! Hey Kenny, nice to see you again! Isn't there another spot that you can hang your gold plated chains at?? Why keep coming back here??

And you know, I don't care about what I was, I've never used that against anyone! I only came here cause you started [censored] first.

And yea, you can't really talk [censored] about me, since you yourself buy figures as well!! Whether you just "display" them or not, you're just as much of a dork as everyone else here!! Pot meet kettle! I mean I never came into the kitchen as you say, I was brought in, had you not run your mouth, I would never have set foot in this thread!

You know, I don't know where G-Mac got his info?? Now if you're talking about the Long Island Guidos thread that was posted a while back in Wuhers, well I wasn't the only one talking [censored] about em!! Not by a longshot, I think eveyone in Wuher's talked major smack about them!! Hey if you're one of them, sorry.

Oh and Kenny you stash stuff to buy it on clearance, I put stuff on lay away, but pay full price!! Big friggin difference, if you can't see that, then your deluding yourself!
I could care less if you layaway. What I dont understand is how you have the nerve to discredit and put down others on the site while all you are is a fat, obese female that's into boy's toys. Thats sick.

Reaction score
hansloroll said:
The main reason I hate stashers is because they make me have to get down behind stuff to check. It annoys me with my hurtin' knees. Work too hard lately.

Now if you go back a few pages you see everyobody here giving Little Nicky a hard time for posting ridiculius amounts of smilies. Which was a feature I thought they had put a limit to a few years ago until I saw his vibrant display of teenage enthusiasm. Everyone here gave him a snive abnd derogatory comment. As far as racial remarks. No place for it anywhere in this day and age. Save it for the cro magnons.

Let's keep it about the toys or keep it out of here period. Don't make me have to call a grown up.
maybe if Lady Jaye got on her knees more often she could lose a few tons.

Reaction score
I usually enjoy reading the L.I. thread because I spent some time in my youth growing up there and it's great to see a good core of collectors on the island.

However....

As a former LI (Massapequa) and a fellow NY'er who comes down to visit friends in Cold Spring, and Oyster Bay I would have to say that last comment's about LJ was beyond unfair and uncalled for.

This is coming from someone who does not care for 99% of her antics on these forums and who has gotten into more disagreements both in public and in pm's with her.

Nobody deserves a comment like that to be made about them in a public forum.

Reaction score
Yeah, I would have to say that this is getting (or has been for awhile, really) a bit ridiculous. Move it to PM's if you still need to argue this seriously about toys.

Reaction score
Wow, I take a week or 2 off from posting and come back to this. Who is this lady jaye and what is she doing on our thread? I say LI scummers unite!!!!

Reaction score
UNITE!!!!!!i thought i was the only one who didn't like lady jaye,now i don't fell so dumb now.

Reaction score
Stopped by bayshore tru on way home from work, they had couple of gunships left and bossk and sandtrooper titanium figures. I passed on all. They also had bits and pieces of H&V

Reaction score
I also heard from mallrat that walmart put out large shipment of vtsc figures
Mallrat gone but not forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.