Area Reports 5 The Search for New Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have seen so many reports on the skirmish crap that it makes me want to puke!

has everyone gotten theres yet?

Reaction score
Yeah, I know I saw that too. I am, hoping to find this in the store. They also have a box pic up for the Clone set that goes with the Gunship.

Reaction score
massapequa toys r us had a couple but were gone b4 even hitting the floor yesterday,

nothing at massapekwa walmart today.

Reaction score
yea, there's too many collectors that work there. they always get first dibs, then the friends of the employees get seconds, then the rest start hitting the floor.

Reaction score
MallRat said:
yea, there's too many collectors that work there. they always get first dibs, then the friends of the employees get seconds, then the rest start hitting the floor.
hey Mallrat, did the 5pack hit too, or just the gunship?

Reaction score
NOTHING except Yodas, Sun Facs, Poggled and Vaders at East Meadow Walmart.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Got out to check some stores today.

Huntington TRU had the vehicle assortment in the new '06 boxes, no gunship.

Commack Target North had skirmish in the senate, no grevious.

Commack Target South had skirmish, no grevious. Also had Vintage figs except Biker Scout.

Bay Shore Target had skirmish, no grevious.

Bay Shore TRU had nada.

Holbrook TRU had Greatest Hits line, got 10 of the 12. Also had some of the Courusant wave, no gunship.

In other words, still haven't found any Gunships and there were no UGHs to be found.

Mike

Reaction score
How is everyone doing with the vintage figs? I have only seen luke and han so far. Just wondering which stores I should be hitting - these seem ridiculously hard to find so far.

Reaction score
my_kind_of_scum said:
How is everyone doing with the vintage figs? I have only seen luke and han so far. Just wondering which stores I should be hitting - these seem ridiculously hard to find so far.
Speaking strictly from experience in NYC and NJ, KB seems to get them in on a regular basis.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
my_kind_of_scum said:
Commack Target South (on the north side of the expressway) had 4 of the 5 vintage figures, everyone except the Biker scout. The figs were in the heat sealed clamshells and they were $11.99 so I passed on the Luke figure that I need. TRU and Walmart have been cheaper. Right now I think it is a crap shoot who will be getting them in stock as there doesnt seem to be any particularly favored retailer at the moment.

Mike

Reaction score
my_kind_of_scum said:
toys r us was getting them on a regular basis 2 weeks ago. I saw them from the bayshore store all the wauy to the brooklyn stores.

Reaction score
i don't know if anyone cares or not but hicksville target has a deluxe episode II mace windu w/ battle droid and jango fett with snap on armour. weird. they were $11.99

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Holbrook TRU filled up a BOD (bin of death) with new figures from the Courusant wave. Did not see any Codys or Scorches and of course no UGHs. Did find my Com. Bacara H&V wave figure to complete that 12 card set. Still no sign of the Clone Gunship.

Mike

Reaction score
Mass. TRU had the pegs FULL with (all) Greatest hits wave and Corsucant wave. No Cody's. As of 4pm.

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
Mass. TRU had the pegs FULL with (all) Greatest hits wave and Corsucant wave. No Cody's. As of 4pm.
dam! you straying away from your hometown stores?

Reaction score
Thanks Buff! Picked up the last Fire Pilot and some clones. They also had Titanium Sandtrooper and Bossk.

Reaction score
hicksville target is flooded with vintage as of this morning. all 5 of them are there.

Reaction score
Bay Shore Target had nothing new. Just the senate battlepack and Demise of Grievous.

Reaction score
Levittown Target only had Poggles as far as basic figs go. They also had a silver UGH Titanium Slave 1, but it was all bent up.
I picked up my first 3 titaniums ever (Naboo Starship, Sith Infiltrator and AAT) as well as another Skirmish set.

Reaction score
miscus555 said:
hicksville target is flooded with vintage as of this morning. all 5 of them are there.
Thanks for the heads up. Managed to finish my first set. There was only one scout and tusken or I would have finished my two sets.

Reaction score
hey everybody,whats up,i've been banned since monday,lol
anyway yesterday at east meadow walmart i picked up the series 1 titanium series boba fett slave 1!!!!!i've wanted this thing for so long.

Reaction score
Valley Stream-
TRU - Nothin
Target - Just Skirmish Sets
WM - Score! 2 cases WV3 06 on skids waiting to pack out. Finally got my Cody!

Reaction score
DarthBuff said:
And I was worried about finding these 2 Target exclusives, boy was I wrong.
Yeah, it's nice especially with the skirmish set, someone could potentially build a huge senate with a pod for every species (wish I had the room and $)! Hopefully some of the future exclusives will be abundant as well. I'm looking forward to Mace's purple starfighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.