Area Reports 3

Reaction score
jmavila said:
Has anyone come across any AT-ST on clearance at Wal-mart?
Yes, Orange Wal-Mart has them on clearance for a steal of $40!!!

Westminster WM had them for $30, but they sold quick. Same with the Sandie and Dewback for $10.

Reaction score
what about TF Masterpiece Skywarp?? any lower than $60?? I found some at a walmart in the outer rim territories for $48. Didn't get it though -that's not much clearance

Reaction score
Found the TF Masterpiece Skywarp for $30 at the Wal-mart in Norwalk, Ca . Has anyone seen any AT-TE lately?

Reaction score
thx for the info. Finally found a clearanced skywarp @ fallbrook wally for $30 last week on a tip from CrunchyNug. Haven't seen AT-TE lately. Sure it will reship sometime in new packaging

Reaction score
Hooray, found a straggler TIE for $10 at Cypress Target. Now I have two to flank Vader! And then one extra from TAC, because it looks super cool all white and everything, like vintage.

Reaction score
I got super lucky yesterday at BP Wally. Picked up 2 WM Exclusive Imperial Pilot Evo Sets yesterday at half price.

Reaction score
Onsokumaru said:
I got super lucky yesterday at BP Wally. Picked up 2 WM Exclusive Imperial Pilot Evo Sets yesterday at half price.
great scores guys. i am going to look for that skywarp.....

Reaction score
OCWanKenobi said:
Onsokumaru said:
nope, u already have the takara. U can't have both

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
OCWanKenobi said:
Onsokumaru said:
nope, u already have the takara. U can't have both
yeah, but i can't get myself to open it. a 30-45 dollar one i would get to open.

Reaction score
you could do that. You'll notice that the paint job is dull flat black --not shiny & nice like Takara's and that the alternate face is the same as MP SS -the smirk. Takara's warp has the teeth gnashing. Why H didn't put that on the us version we'll never know

Reaction score
Man, the Orange Target had the new case of Clone Wars figures, but missing the only figure I wanted. TX-20. Grrr.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

saw 5 brand new spanking EE Joker squad at the Orange Mall Ross. I was tempted to buy 2 more, but decided that I didn't like the look of the stormies. It's a little off from the VOTC ones.

Months ago--I bought 2 from EE and 1 more from Ross when I found them.

$2.50 a stormie--not a bad deal.

Reaction score
Saw the new battle packs (birth of Vader, holocron heist, the tatooine battle thing) at Target Westminster today. Passed, since it's all stuff they've done before in one way or another.

Reaction score
Hey Scummers,
I am coming down to visit CA mostly the westside/SM/Venice etc. Are there any great collector Stores(other than Puzzle Zoo on 3rd Street SM) that has vintage stuff/MR/Sideshow that I should visit? How about Frank and Sons? Does the Shrine still have a good turn out? Let me know guys.
Thanks in advance for your help. Oh...and thanks to Bikerscout for your help! He was helping me on the LA forum. Not to many posters on there.

Reaction score
Travel zoo is a ripoff.

Frank and Sons is the place to go. Yeah they are scalpers, but the thing is the prices are okay because they are all competing against each other. It doesn't have too much vintage, but most SS and GG are there. Oh course, a lot of us around southern california might have stuff to sell you as well.

Good luck.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there are still a lot of collectible stores in Anaheim. One was called Phat Collectibles, can't remember the other stores. Near Beach & Ball, I believe.

Reaction score
ShadowTrooper said:
I'm not sure if there are still a lot of collectible stores in Anaheim. One was called Phat Collectibles, can't remember the other stores. Near Beach & Ball, I believe.
phat is still there as of last year. i think they have recent and vintage stuff. more pricey than franks.

Reaction score
You guys have all been so helpful. Thanks!! I will check out what Phat has for sale!! Anybody else feel free to chime in. OCWan...who do you know that has some items for sale?

Reaction score
SeerDrakon said:
You guys have all been so helpful. Thanks!! I will check out what Phat has for sale!! Anybody else feel free to chime in. OCWan...who do you know that has some items for sale?
Hmm..... me lol.
I am sure other in out Orange County people might have things you might want. What are you looking for specifically?

Reaction score
I see a lot of Star Wars and GI Joe at tj maxx.... or was it Ross.... They are right next to each other so we go to both at the marketplace.

Reaction score
Hey guys, its Onsokumaru. I lost my computer in a burnout (the tower caught fire) and lost my login info for my old account.

So far, the new Vintage Line has been SO easy for me to collect! I've picked up Dengar, two AT-AT Commanders, a Snowspeeder, 3PO, Luke, Han, and Leia. Most of my scores were always @ Target in Westminster Mall.

Just wanted y'all to know I'm not dead.
I actually work for Disney now too, not RadioShack, so no more hunting in the Orange Mall Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
Grats on the new job, man. Yeah, these new waves have been pretty easy to find. Heck, I managed to score the new Snowspeeder at the TRU in Anaheim Hills a couple weeks before they were supposed to be released.

Reaction score
According to Hasbro's own timeline, Wave 2 of TVC should be out today. They'll probably not show up at Targets and such yet, but have you guys seen any at Frank and Son's? I might make a round there this Wednesday and will let you guys know.

Reaction score
supposedly it's been showin up at TRU across the country & some in SoCal. Some guy found ROTS wave at glendale target this weekend. His stash has been claimed though. Hit the stores hard. Im waiting for new CW

Reaction score
A co-worker of mine scored some new wave figs @ Westminster Wal-Mart. Nothin' left by the time I got there though haha.

Reaction score
He showed me the figs on card, and said he got them at Wal-Mart in Westminster, but there was no sign of them when I went there. So he's either mistaken or lying.

Reaction score
Glendale eh? Yeah it seems the best places to look early are outside of Orange (because it seems like the scalpers like buying them in bulk, if you know what I mean, around here). We must band together against the scalpers. HAHA

Reaction score
Yeah you should ask him for the receit.

The great thing so far however is how nice and "relaxing" it was collecting wave 1 . Hopefully wave 2 will be a similar experience. But there is a lot more army builders to be had in wave 2, so I guess grab what you can of Clone Troopers, Sand Troopers, and Magna Guards.

Reaction score
HothRebelZZ said:
Glendale eh? Yeah it seems the best places to look early are outside of Orange (because it seems like the scalpers like buying them in bulk, if you know what I mean, around here). We must band together against the scalpers. HAHA
Orange County is the home of the scalping villany...........

Look no further than all the toy shops near knotts berry farm.