Area Reports 3

Reaction score
Continue with your finds in here. The last report is from spacejunker.

spacejunker said:
Found the TAC at Kmart in Diamond Bar of all places. Found one of everything except the McQuarrie.

I think we need to start a new thread.
How much are they at K-Mart?

Reaction score
Hey guys, saw a couple of you were spotting TAC around... if you have extra clones or SBDs, I'll trade TSC or older stuff for em. I can't do any buying, just trading of what I've got for the time being...

LMK if you can help me out.

Also looking for Saesee Fighter, V-Wing, and Sith infiltrator (found recently in South Bay area!)

Reaction score
Hey Spitty,

I saw your favorite scalper today at Spectrum Target. He was buying all the Tantive 4 battle packs.

Reaction score
spacejunker said:
Hey Spitty,

I saw your favorite scalper today at Spectrum Target. He was buying all the Tantive 4 battle packs.
hahahaha... man I still haven't found those yet. Not saying it's because of scalpers. Just been busy with work.

ANYONE IN THE OC area--if you can help me out. I would like to buy 3-4 walmart exclusive TOS battlepacks. I am down for 3 for sure. I live literally right behind the Huntington Beach Walmart but I am having no luck with that store..or the local ones for that matter. I have not even seen the walmart exclusive TSC yet.

So if you can buy me 3-4 battlepacks and meet up with me so I could pay you in cash. Also, could you buy them with cash on a seperate reciept so I could return/exchange if I need to. highly unlikely though--these BP look sweet.
. These will be my first bikers/swoop bikes.

If that's too much bother--then please send me a PM where you found them and how many were there.

Thanks again

Reaction score
I picked up 7 treachery battle packs. I am offering 4 for trade. I also picked an extra set of Order 66. I would interested in trading for V-wings. PM me if interested.

Reaction score
I hit the Huntington Beach TRU on my lunch hour Friday and they were stocking SW, but the only fig case they put out was the Sith Training Maul wave. Nothing at Target off Beach either.

Reaction score
spacejunker said:
I picked up 7 treachery battle packs. I am offering 4 for trade. I also picked an extra set of Order 66. I would interested in trading for V-wings. PM me if interested.
where did you find the TOS battlepack?

thanks

Reaction score
spacejunker said:
I found the TOS at the La Habra and Foothill Ranch Walmarts on Friday.
damn---I was in la habra walmart on 3/17 for a community health screening. damn so close yet so far

Reaction score
The Rossmoor/Seal Beach Target on Seal Beach Blvd has about 5 or 6 full sets of order 66 packs left. I picked up the full set tonight at around 8:00 and they were loaded with these guys.

Reaction score
if anyone in OC finds extra order 66 or saleucami packs or v-wings and wants to trade for older stuff (TSC -> POTF2) let me know. I've got tons to trade

Reaction score
If you are looking for the order 66---go to the westminster target on beach blvd off the 405--they are located at the cash register. As of 9 AM this morning--they had at least 4-5 cases worth. By the looks of it--casual customers who know of star wars are looking but arent buying--

good luck

Reaction score
spitty said:
anyone going to the comic con?
Yeah, I'm gonna try to make it down there this year. I may go with a few friends. Are there going to be any good exclusives there?

Reaction score
MikeOC said:
spitty said:
anyone going to the comic con?
Yeah, I'm gonna try to make it down there this year. I may go with a few friends. Are there going to be any good exclusives there?
the Mc C3-PO/R2-D2 set and Mc Luke...these surly are tempting.

Reaction score
I'll be at Comic-Con. I'm still on the fence about Celebration IV, but what the heck, it is in our backyard, so I probably will go.

By the way, I usually don't go out searching for that many Hasbro figures anymore, but I was on the lookout for the Concept Boba Fett and found him the other day at the Santa Ana Target, so he's out there!

Reaction score
Plenty of Order 66 figures at the North Irvine Target earlier today. But they're not in the toy section; they are up front on one of the endcaps by the registers.

Reaction score
no one local interested in trading for Order 66 or anything? I would trade like 3 POTF2, TPM, or AOTC figs for one. Or if you have V-Wings, TOS, or maybe some other new stuff

Reaction score
Just got back from the Star Wars exhibit in LA. It's a little smaller than the "Myth" version they do every once in a while (which I had the pleasure of seeing in Tokyo!), but still worth seeing. Some great pieces there, including the life-size light saber. Also had to drop by the gift shop where quite a few things were on sale. They had the Vader burnt Anakin mini-bust, Darth Maul mini-bust and some others for $30. They had the Rancor statue for $190, Royal Guard statue for $100 and Luke on Tauntaun for $90. Some fairly good deals out there.

Reaction score
I just read the celebration IV page and it states that the store will be opened 24 hours for the entire event. Do you think it's possible to drop by the store past midnight and purchase some of the exclusive action figures? I would like to buy them without having to wait in lines in a crowded convention center.

thanks

Reaction score
Well, do you have to have a ticket for CIV to get into the gift shop? Maybe someone here that's going can answer that?

Reaction score
I believe you can buy the exclusives at any time, even late at night. Not 100% sure, but I don't see why not.

Quick report on Irvine Culver Target: basically nothing... a coin album and clone and rebel nerf guns. Old TSC and newer 2" unleahsed

Reaction score
not sure if you meant getting in w/o getting a CIV ticket... I'm not sure if you can go to the store w/o a ticket... cause if you could... I think scalpers would be ALL over that one... Cause the exclusives are limited 1 per person per day, checking off a thing on your pass or something.

Reaction score
Of course you cant get into the store without a ticket. The Luke is not going to be sold in the store. WOW

Reaction score
ok, that was kinda unnecessary... but anyways, I guess that answers the question. So yeah, Spitty, if you've got your ticket, you can go in I guess at a late night.

Reaction score
yes--my question assumed you have to buy the ticket. Just wanted to know if these exclusives will be available 24 hours--meaning- will it be sold out during the day and they'll keep restocking it throughout the day/night.

I have to admit--those exclusives look nice. I'd wouldnt even consider going to C4 if it's verified that you can buy these at retail later. I dont care about the exclusive sticker on them.

thanks for the info guys

Reaction score
wow, no reports for the last month and a half?

ok, we'll I'm back in OC after graduating so I'll send em in when I get the chance

La Habra Walmart: Very bare on basic figs, only TSC lushros dofine. There are lots of coin albums there and 3 comic packs - stormtrooper and tarkin, luke and r2, and obi/alpha. they have a few vintage han, leia, and bossk, but watch out, some have been pilferred for POPs. I reported it and they'll "look into it" uh huh. Also 2 TIEs and a Saesee Fighter

Reaction score
swspiffy said:
wow, no reports for the last month and a half?

ok, we'll I'm back in OC after graduating so I'll send em in when I get the chance

La Habra Walmart: Very bare on basic figs, only TSC lushros dofine. There are lots of coin albums there and 3 comic packs - stormtrooper and tarkin, luke and r2, and obi/alpha. they have a few vintage han, leia, and bossk, but watch out, some have been pilferred for POPs. I reported it and they'll "look into it" uh huh. Also 2 TIEs and a Saesee Fighter
Finally a new post! haha Congrads on graduating man!

Reaction score
swspiffy,

yes--congrats on graduating.

I dont have much to report cause I dont hunt as often nor as many stores.

mainly shop at the westminster Target.

I know the HB walmart is packed with legends--there are 10-14 ROTS clones, 2-3 shockies, etc.

Westminster Target--nothing as of Sunday when I went there to buy the silver surfer for my son--after seeing the moive on friday.

from my impression--there are a lot of clones pegwarming-marines, ROTS/AOTC clones, airbornes, etc.

I dont know if it s the price or its just saturated the market down here

Reaction score
thanks everyone! If people are interested in trading for older stuff. I need MOMC version of every clone in legends and I need stormtroopers!! and maybe some more GMs. I got so much to trade, I'd like to get rid of stuff, but darnit, wal mart and TRU don't take old figures as currency!

haha, so if anyone's interested, i'd love to meetup or something (or if anyone wants to get me figs as a graduation present
)

Reaction score
Found a lone Mc Chewie on the pegs yesterday afternoon at the FR Target. Couldn't beleive my luck. I think the figures are starting to move a little slower.

Reaction score
Is it me or are other scummers seeing it too:

HTF and army builders are warming the pegs. I mean I see AOTC and ROTS clones, marines, airbornes still on the pegs way pass noon and there for 3-4 days.

also--the order 66 went to $2.98 on many of the thire/palpatines.

comic 2 packs--alpha and obi

vintage snowtroopers

is SW to pricy or collectors arent collecting as much

what say you

thanks

Reaction score
2 pm today--HB walmart---at least 20-25 pegs full of figures.

bigs, 4 AOTC clones, 10-15 ROTS clones, lots of DSTs, marines, and airbornes, 4 obi/alpha comic packs. a v-wing fighter, etc

lots of stuff. the Mcquarries were gone of course.

Reaction score
2 pm today--HB walmart---at least 20-25 pegs full of figures.

bigs, 4 AOTC clones, 10-15 ROTS clones, lots of DSTs, marines, and airbornes, 4 obi/alpha comic packs. a v-wing fighter, etc

lots of stuff. the Mcquarries were gone of course.

Reaction score
Target Fullerton Amerige

Some TAC including a Luke Vaporator. Lots of Comic Packs. 2 v-wing, 2 infiltrators

Spitty, are you looking for anything in trade right now? If you are and could pick me up some of that stuff you reported, lmk