Area Reports #2

Reaction score
4 ewok sets and 3 Death Star scanning crews at the Quakertown Kmart as of tonight. If you use the shop your way app - there's a coupon for $3 off $10. It seems like it can be reused if separate transaction. Brings the price down to $13.99 and $8.99 respectively.

Reaction score
Anyone seen any BS6 Wave 2 around? I've tried Quakertown and Warrington Targets and both were loaded with Wave 1.
Since getting the Ewoks and Scanning Crew, I haven't really been out looking yet. I'm only interested in getting the Sail Barge Gunner guy, but I think he's in Wave 3. Why is Wave 3 so small? There are like 4 figures in it total, right? I heard they were also releasing Wave 3, he was up on Hasbro Toy Shop yesterday but there's no way I'm giving lame ***** Hasbro any more of my money than I already give for their ludicrous shipping costs. I'll find it out in the wild.

Reaction score
Quakertown Kmart - 4 complete Kmart exclusive sets (ewok catapult and both scanning crews) last night, plus additional scanning crews. If you use the ShopYourWay app there's a coupon for $3 off $10. Do them all in separate transaction and pay $31+ tax in store for sets that are selling for $80+ on eBay.

Reaction score
Mara Jade is $10.99 on Amazon right now.
I just want Vizam, gotta love Jabba's goons. I'm pretty disappointed in the rest of the Black Series so far. There are so many lame figures in it and figures that I simply do not want. There is hardly any OT goodness.

Reaction score
Target Plymouth Meeting had a bunch of BS6 Wave2 the other day... I picked up the last full-set of 4.... Stopped in there today and there are 4 Leias and 3 Greedos sitting there.

Reaction score
Any of you boys take advantage of the TIE Interceptor/Slave I sale? I got my TIE and it's SO awesome. Glad I held out and got a deal, it's way too expensive for what it is otherwise. Also got the cheap $30 Slave I a while back because of the box condition. I'm happy with the vehicles, but as usual the figures are completely underwhelming and under-distributed. I got Vizam because HTS ran a sale. Haven't bought a figure in the wild in months.

Reaction score
K-Mart on Tilghman still had a ton of Ewok with catapult and both sets of 2-pack scanning crew. Target on Cedar Crest had wave 2 of the smaller black series except for of course Mara Jade. While I have enjoyed collecting Star Wars figs since the early 90's the time has come for me to stop collecting all together. This will be my last post in store findings and have decided to sell off my entire collection of everything I got. I have had a rough year financially and have hit rock bottom almost and need to put family first. If anyone needs anything from the Rots up too the vintage collection line, shoot me a PM and we could maybe work something out. I am not on the boards a lot anymore so of I don't reply right away don't think I am ignoring you.

Reaction score
K-Mart on Tilghman still had a ton of Ewok with catapult and both sets of 2-pack scanning crew. Target on Cedar Crest had wave 2 of the smaller black series except for of course Mara Jade. While I have enjoyed collecting Star Wars figs since the early 90's the time has come for me to stop collecting all together. This will be my last post in store findings and have decided to sell off my entire collection of everything I got. I have had a rough year financially and have hit rock bottom almost and need to put family first. If anyone needs anything from the Rots up too the vintage collection line, shoot me a PM and we could maybe work something out. I am not on the boards a lot anymore so of I don't reply right away don't think I am ignoring you.

Sorry to hear that man, but I hope the sale of your collection finds you in an even happier place. Star Wars will still be there for you. I definitely encourage you to hang on to a few favorite pieces though, just for old times sake B). You've been very resourceful since I've seen your postings here on Area Reports, I'm bummed we can't tip each other off anymore of good finds. Anyhow, the forum awaits you if you ever decide to get back in it, but I totally understand the disdain of collecting in the now and foreseeable future. Happy trails man!

- Ian

Reaction score
So guys, stopped by the Limerick Outlets today and went in the Toys R Us. I haven't seen that much Star Wars in one place in a long time. They had leftover ROTS vehicles out the *****, plus almost all of Wave 3 3.75 minus Luke in the Black Series. Still had 6" too. Along with that, they had Geonosis Arena 5 packs with 4 Jedi and a shock trooper or pilot for AOTC. Both packs were available. They had 2 X-Wings from the VC and also oddly enough, at least 2 ROTJ VC AT-AT walkers in the Vintage boxes. Couldn't believe it.

And I bought ZERO! I digress....

Reaction score
Horsham ToysRUs had nothing - just 3.75 BS: two Biggs, one Anakin;6" BS: one Leia, one Han. Mission Series: a few r2/3p0.

Plymouth Meeting Target: NO 3.75 BS. Far too many Leia, Greedo, Maul 6"BS.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a Lego Luke's Landspeeder 8092 in the wild anywhere? I thought I saw them everywhere a few months ago, now that I want one, I can't seem to find one.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a Lego Luke's Landspeeder 8092 in the wild anywhere? I thought I saw them everywhere a few months ago, now that I want one, I can't seem to find one.
No dice on the land speeder, but I always see Jabba's palace, Rancor pit and Ewok village now and again.

Reaction score
So guys, stopped by the Limerick Outlets today and went in the Toys R Us. I haven't seen that much Star Wars in one place in a long time. They had leftover ROTS vehicles out the *****, plus almost all of Wave 3 3.75 minus Luke in the Black Series. Still had 6" too. Along with that, they had Geonosis Arena 5 packs with 4 Jedi and a shock trooper or pilot for AOTC. Both packs were available. They had 2 X-Wings from the VC and also oddly enough, at least 2 ROTJ VC AT-AT walkers in the Vintage boxes. Couldn't believe it.

And I bought ZERO! I digress....
That places is deader than dead usually.

Reaction score
Hey Guys I know this Thread has not been bumped for a long time and I understand why. Our area has not had anything new in a long time. I tried to post yesterday but was having problems while I was out. Black Friday tomorrow and I can tell you that most of the stores in the exton area have the new waves of figures on the shelves. I was able to pick up all the figures yesterday in the 3 3/4 and 6 inch. I traveled to Target and ToysRus and they were both stocked up. Sorry to say I bought all the starkiller and Malgus Figures as there were only one of each. But the Saga Legends figures were everywhere. I kinda had the felling that they would stock the shelves yesterday before black Friday so I just visited all the stores selling Toy's and hit the jackpot. Good Luck the only figure I couldn't find was the AT-DT Driver.

Reaction score
Hey Guys I know this Thread has not been bumped for a long time and I understand why. Our area has not had anything new in a long time. I tried to post yesterday but was having problems while I was out. Black Friday tomorrow and I can tell you that most of the stores in the exton area have the new waves of figures on the shelves. I was able to pick up all the figures yesterday in the 3 3/4 and 6 inch. I traveled to Target and ToysRus and they were both stocked up. Sorry to say I bought all the starkiller and Malgus Figures as there were only one of each. But the Saga Legends figures were everywhere. I kinda had the felling that they would stock the shelves yesterday before black Friday so I just visited all the stores selling Toy's and hit the jackpot. Good Luck the only figure I couldn't find was the AT-DT Driver.
Jayrod, much appreciated new brother!

Did you happen to see any Skiff Guard or Ree Yees from the Black Series 3.75? Those are literally the ONLY figures I want or need, next to the new Hoth battle damaged Luke and the RG-39 or whatever he's called from ROTJ. Any luck on any of those?

Exton is a still a hike too for me, I shop in the KOP/Lehigh Valley/Quakertown/Plymouth Meeting area almost exclusively.

Reaction score
I got Tusken and 501 Hot Wheels at Target Plymouth Meeting this morning... one of each were remaining on the peg after I left in case anybody is looking for them.
I got 6" Sandtrooper there as well....that was the only one from that wave on the pegs.... still a bunch of Leias and Greedos, though.
They had one of their exclusive 6" Black Scout and Commando on the endcap.

Reaction score
To me, it's ridiculous how much 6 inch is available, I see it as such a waste of funds and plastic all around. Same characters, SLIGHTLY better sculpts, and we get to buy them...twice? I don't get it at all. This doesn't reinvigorate the line, it kills it (the 3.75 line, that is)

Sorry to anyone who collects the 6, but I hate the fact that I see it plastered all over and can't even find a freaking Ree Yees or Doallyn Skiff Guard.

I did find Hoth Luke today in new BS packaging, but honestly, he's a total repack with a new head and that's it. You'd think they would have redone those God-awful arms. Found him at the KOP Target which was basically picked clean of 3.75. Only a Luminars and new ROTS Vader were there plus two new Yodas. TONS of 6 inch for anyone that collects it.

Reaction score
To me, it's ridiculous how much 6 inch is available, I see it as such a waste of funds and plastic all around. Same characters, SLIGHTLY better sculpts, and we get to buy them...twice? I don't get it at all. This doesn't reinvigorate the line, it kills it (the 3.75 line, that is)

Sorry to anyone who collects the 6, but I hate the fact that I see it plastered all over and can't even find a freaking Ree Yees or Doallyn Skiff Guard.

I did find Hoth Luke today in new BS packaging, but honestly, he's a total repack with a new head and that's it. You'd think they would have redone those God-awful arms. Found him at the KOP Target which was basically picked clean of 3.75. Only a Luminars and new ROTS Vader were there plus two new Yodas. TONS of 6 inch for anyone that collects it.
Hey buddy, long time. Dropping by to see what's going on in the forum world. Not sure if you saw or heard but Episode 7 toys have a street date of Sept 4. I'm looking forward to the midnight opening of TRU, if they have one? I honestly never thought I would do a midnight opening again for SW toys after Episode 3. Looking forward to it.

Reaction score
Hey buddy, long time. Dropping by to see what's going on in the forum world. Not sure if you saw or heard but Episode 7 toys have a street date of Sept 4. I'm looking forward to the midnight opening of TRU, if they have one? I honestly never thought I would do a midnight opening again for SW toys after Episode 3. Looking forward to it.
Captain, happy to see you back man! I've never been to a midnight opening for a TRU, but it sounds like it would be a fun event. I'm still trying to find a freaking Ree-Yees rather than cough up eBay prices or Entertainment Earth/Brian Toys bogus shipping costs. I pulled off a good one by getting Sgt. Doallyn on a Wal-Mart ship to store thing, got him for the standard 10 bucks and paid zero for shipping. Killed the buzz of finding it on the pegs myself, but at least I beat the crappy internet system of figure price mark-ups.

Otherwise, I've personally gotten into expanding my loose vintage figure collection from Kenner. Really digging finding some steals on eBay on figures I never had as a kid. Still searching for an Emperor's Royal Guard of Vintage Card for under $20. Hope things are well man..

Reaction score
Welp, it's been awhile, but if anyone was looking for Rey in the 3.75 BS, there were TWO of her at the Harleysville Wal-Mart, including a FO Stormtrooper, a few Finns and a Han and Luke repack.

Reaction score
hey guys, found the 3.75" BS wave at the Harleysville Wal-Mart. I left two of each on the pegs, although there was only one Rose left. There were 2 of the Executioners, 2 Jedi Master Lukes and 2 Praetorian Guards. Happy hunting!

Reaction score
Wave 3 TVC was found in Plymouth Meeting/KOP Wal-Mart. Wampa set was found along with TVC TIE Fighters at the Trexlertown Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
Two TVC Hoth Rebel Soldiers spotted at the Game Stop in the Center Point Place shopping center in Warminster. They were still there as of Friday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, Solo and Range Trooper. Both at Walmarts inside Philly.
Good deal, I'm glad more people in our area can find them. I got really lucky at the Walmart in Plymouth MTG because a guy happened to be putting out the toys midday and had noticed a box labeled vintage and opened for me while I was on the phone to let me know what figures were in there and I hit the Wave 3 honey pot. I still have yet to actually see them hanging on pegs, I kinda interrupted that process taking them from box to register. Surprised Targets are so far behind on these waves, it's really annoying. Would love to get another Tank Driver to complete my TVC Assault Tank.

Reaction score
Good deal, I'm glad more people in our area can find them. I got really lucky at the Walmart in Plymouth MTG because a guy happened to be putting out the toys midday and had noticed a box labeled vintage and opened for me while I was on the phone to let me know what figures were in there and I hit the Wave 3 honey pot. I still have yet to actually see them hanging on pegs, I kinda interrupted that process taking them from box to register. Surprised Targets are so far behind on these waves, it's really annoying. Would love to get another Tank Driver to complete my TVC Assault Tank.
Yeah, they haven't exactly been overflowing on the pegs at the Wal Marts near me, but they're trickling in. The Han I found was actually hanging a few pegs over from where he should have been. I almost missed him. And I've seen two Range Troopers so far. Still no Enfys Nest or Tank Driver. It looks like the Wal Mart I check most frequently just created three dedicated pegs for TVC but as of yesterday all they had was one lone Snoke. Still, the three pegs are promising.

Reaction score
Bumping this thread to see if everyone is finding the current Hasbro stocks easily enough - still have only found Poe's X-Wing in person at B&N. Haven't found a Skiff in the wild yet either, but did find Jabba's playset. So far the distribution has been great (dare I say), which is probably why it's been so quiet on this thread with all the new stock coming in. Everyone must be finding everything just fine