Area Reports #2

Reaction score
SaberSonic83 said:
well has anyone seen the new B-Wing floating around any K-Marts in our state?
I check K-Mart once in awhile but have never had any luck at that store. I guess this gives me a reason to stop there now. How have you been buddy.

Reaction score
great man, hope you're doing well...was able to snag the entire Wave 8 at the East Greenville Wally, but they are sold out as of now. just stopped in today to look just in case they might have another RFT. I'm hoping the local Qtown one or Targets start getting some more shipments in. Still want another Gam Guard and maybe even another Bespin Han, we'll see.

Reaction score
check the Qtown KMART, no B-Wings...yet.

they had pretty much the whole AOTC vintage wave though, including Zam.

Reaction score
SaberSonic83 said:
check the Qtown KMART, no B-Wings...yet.

they had pretty much the whole AOTC vintage wave though, including Zam.
Hey, thanx for the heads up about Q-Town Kmart. I was there this morning and they had 2 B-Wings on the top across from the Star Wars figures. Both boxes were pretty smashed up so I'm not sure if you are a MOC collector or loose. The would be alot better if you are a loose collector. I was hoping they still had Mace and Kit but those two were of course the only two missing. They still had a Padme if anyone needs.

Reaction score
The Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society is pleased to announce
our 2011 charity fundraiser. We are selling medallions featuring the
likeness of Princess Leia to benefit Operation Troop Appreciation.
The medallions cost $10 each + fees and shipping, and can be ordered
through our web site at:
http://www.pswcs.com/OperationTroopAppreciation/

Operation Troop Appreciation supports deployed military personnel by
shipping them comfort items, equipment and other wish list items. In
the second quarter of 2011, OTA sent care packages to 71 separate
units totaling 6,840 deployed troops serving in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Since July of 2004, OTA, a 100% volunteer organization, has granted
wishes to over 100,000 troops. PSWCS is thrilled for the opportunity
to help this organization on their mission.

The medallions are 1.75" in diameter with colored enamel on both faces
and have been approved by Lucasfilm Ltd. They were produced in a
one-time run of 1000 pieces. Each comes with a certificate of
authenticity.

Please visit the site for additional details, and thank you for
supporting this worthy charity!

Reaction score
bummer they got smashed! but I'll be checking them out anyway probably since I'm an opener, I do like a nice crispy box though as well...thanks for the heads up as well!

Reaction score
SaberSonic83 said:
bummer they got smashed! but I'll be checking them out anyway probably since I'm an opener, I do like a nice crispy box though as well...thanks for the heads up as well!
No problem bro, hope you have some luck in finding one. I thought about getting one but at 39.99 I passed and hope I don't regret it like other exclusives in the past.

K-Mart on Tilghman of course had none out. That store just sucks anymore. I'm going to try the K-Mart in Whitehall next week.

Reaction score
Hey I ended up purchasing the last B-Wing today. Was in the exact spot you said it would be. Box was in better shape than I thought, but was mangled up on one of the smaller side panels. Still managed to get it for 10% off because of this and I'm an opener anyways. Still keeping the box though!

Also, I checked the Whitehall one right before just in case they might have some crispy boxes, but they didn't have anything when I checked. Pretty poor assortment of SW anyways, just a lot of battle packs. Hope you find better luck though...

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm from PA and thought I'd start posting here.

My local Kmart just got a shipment of B-Wings in, it looks pretty neat. Speaking of exclusives, I picked up a TCW Commander Blackout at TRU.

Reaction score
fistofan said:
Hi everybody, I'm from PA and thought I'd start posting here.

My local Kmart just got a shipment of B-Wings in, it looks pretty neat. Speaking of exclusives, I picked up a TCW Commander Blackout at TRU.
Hey welcome. Nice to see someone new reporting here. This thread has really died in the last few years. What part of Pa you from.

Reaction score
I'm about 45 minutes away from Harrisburg. My area pretty much stinks with only three major SW-selling stores but I guess the fact that I'm about the only collector in the area makes it a little easier to track down figures.

Reaction score
fistofan said:
I'm about 45 minutes away from Harrisburg. My area pretty much stinks with only three major SW-selling stores but I guess the fact that I'm about the only collector in the area makes it a little easier to track down figures.
Yes welcome, it's been me and Cappy C for about a year since I started coming to this thread. He's been my sole resource for the Lehigh Valley/MontCo area.

At least you don't have much competition man! I have been checking the Qtown target but the only new stuff they have is the Vintage 3 packs, the movie release 4 packs, the new Ultimate Sabers (I'm still holding out for Luke's ROTJ, which no one seems to have) and new voice masks like Clone Trooper and Grevious.

I'm really fiending for that new Landspeeder and Taun Taun, should have known that Hasbro's projected August release date was a sham, it's gonna be another 1-2 months, just watch.

Reaction score
hey guys, got some pretty serious action at TRU in Whitehall PA today, near Allentown and the Lehigh Valley Mall.

Saw 5, count em', 5 Red Y-Wings in perfect boxes.

Saw 1 Rebel Tech with Hangar Cart. I left it there for someone else since I already have one and really didn't want to take it away from someone who needs it.

Saw the Trench Run Scene pack, the box is huge and it retails for $99. New X-Wing looks awesome, Vader's TIE has a slightly different paint job this time.

Anyways, hope you guys find this useful!

Reaction score
hey guys, got some pretty serious action at TRU in Whitehall PA today, near Allentown and the Lehigh Valley Mall.

Saw 5, count em', 5 Red Y-Wings in perfect boxes.

Saw 1 Rebel Tech with Hangar Cart. I left it there for someone else since I already have one and really didn't want to take it away from someone who needs it.

Saw the Trench Run Scene pack, the box is huge and it retails for $99. New X-Wing looks awesome, Vader's TIE has a slightly different paint job this time.

Anyways, hope you guys find this useful!
Thanx. Might have to hit that TRU up on Tuesday. Been awhile since I traveled up there. Other then finding the new MU wave, not much action in these parts.

Reaction score
yeah still on the look out for landspeeder, tauntaun battlepack, etc.

check allentown Target today, nothing to see there at all. just collectors 3 packs and the new attack shuttle.

Reaction score
yeah still on the look out for landspeeder, tauntaun battlepack, etc.

check allentown Target today, nothing to see there at all. just collectors 3 packs and the new attack shuttle.
Hey Buddy, they had 1 of each today at the Target on Cedar Crest. They were on a end display next to the Star Wars section. I finally found the latest wave at of all places East Greenville Wal-Mart today.

Reaction score
Hey Buddy, they had 1 of each today at the Target on Cedar Crest. They were on a end display next to the Star Wars section. I finally found the latest wave at of all places East Greenville Wal-Mart today.
Nice! anymore of the latest wave over in EG? I live right by there, even closer than Target. But good to know these things are FINALLY showing up. Still pissed we gotta pay $25 for all of them. A little pricey if you ask me. Great info as always though, thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Nice! anymore of the latest wave over in EG? I live right by there, even closer than Target. But good to know these things are FINALLY showing up. Still pissed we gotta pay $25 for all of them. A little pricey if you ask me. Great info as always though, thanks a lot!
No man, sorry. Looks like only 1 case was put out. I found them around 2 PM which kinda surprised me they were still there that late in the day. I agree with the price for the landspeeder and tauntaun. To me they should only be about 14.99 but not during these times. Makes me miss the ROTS days when stuff was still reasonable.

Reaction score
No man, sorry. Looks like only 1 case was put out. I found them around 2 PM which kinda surprised me they were still there that late in the day. I agree with the price for the landspeeder and tauntaun. To me they should only be about 14.99 but not during these times. Makes me miss the ROTS days when stuff was still reasonable.
well I caved and got all 3 of the Target exclusives. Unreal for $80 including tax, not even cool. I just figure with Hasbro's low numbers I'm not going to see them around much longer. Thanks again for the tip, got them at the Cedar Crest Target, still had a battle pack and landspeeder.

Reaction score
Hey guys was at the Harleysville Wal-Mart today and found the Echo Base Trooper! Love this figure more than most, it's such a great sculpt all around. Bummed he doesn't stand very well, you gotta position his arms in front more. I wanted him in that kind of servile military stance with his arms behind his back, but he just wants to fall over. Great detail in this random figure though. Plus I love Hoth.

Anyways, a few figures still remained, saw Bastilla Shan and also Jango Fett. Both figs looked great and I also found a Wicket there with Logray!?! Plus a Rebel Fleet Trooper. So if you are in need of any of those, head down ASAP.

Reaction score
Had a good day yesterday. Took a road trip and found Slave Leia, Tie Fighter Pilot and Han with Trench coat at Abington Target. They had a couple of different figures with the Revenge of the Jedi packaging but couldn't see myself spending another 10 bucks for a figure I already have just for the title. Then I headed up to Warrington Wal-Mart and finally found the elusive Mace Windu and Kit Fisto.

Abington Target did have at least 1 of each left of Leia Slave and Tie Fighter Pilot and a couple trench coat Han's. Is the Mace Windu wave being revised in newer stuff or was this just an old case lying around in back.

Reaction score
Had a good day yesterday. Took a road trip and found Slave Leia, Tie Fighter Pilot and Han with Trench coat at Abington Target. They had a couple of different figures with the Revenge of the Jedi packaging but couldn't see myself spending another 10 bucks for a figure I already have just for the title. Then I headed up to Warrington Wal-Mart and finally found the elusive Mace Windu and Kit Fisto.

Abington Target did have at least 1 of each left of Leia Slave and Tie Fighter Pilot and a couple trench coat Han's. Is the Mace Windu wave being revised in newer stuff or was this just an old case lying around in back.
Nice I didn't know the Revenge cards had hit yet. I finally got my Ponda Baba and an Echo Base Trooper, but I'm still waiting on a new Gammorean and I'd like to get another Slave Leia because she's on a Vintage card plus I want one to be sitting and one to stand in the action poses for some dios. Trench coat Han kills me with that ridiculous barrel chest that could have easily been fixed.

Reaction score
Checked Allentown Target off Airport Rd. today after work, but I'll be damned if they still didn't restock the freakin' shelves with new product. Absolutely NO new figures whatsoever, still Sandtroopers and remnants of ROTJ Wave, unreal.

I did luck out though because I found the hard-to-find Luke ROTJ Ultimate FX Lightsaber. The green one comes 1 unit per case, so the rest are all Vader's and Anikan's which blows. But I found one and they were already marked down to 29.99 plus I used a TEXT coupon they offered and they listed it right on the price tag. The clerk scanned it and sure enough, 5 bucks off! Not bad for 26.99 total with tax, especially considering it's on par with the Master Replica technology.

So if any of you guys need to get your role play on, but cheaply, hit up the Targets ASAP!

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really follow role playing stuff so I was surprised there was even a Luke Skywalker lightsaber at TRU. I couldn't resist picking it up. :D I also found Vintage Wave 9 the other day at Kmart, which surprised me because they are usually barren in the SW section. Now I just have to find the Revenge wave and I'm good to go!

Reaction score
How is everyone doing in this fine new year. Just a heads up, TPM wave has hit Pa. Found the remnants of it at Target on Cedar Crest this morning. I grabbed the only Queen Amidala.

Reaction score
Doing great, however no collecting news worth speaking of. This has gotta be like a 3-4 month drought. I did pick up a Luke Skywalker Ultimate FX lightsaber, pretty great for $25 (had some coupons at the time).

Still waiting to see a nice Leia reissue or a Wedge or another Gamorrean Guard. I've only found remnants of the Revenge wave, TIE Pilot, Endor Han, R2 with tray, but no Leia at all.

Reaction score
Saw all the Phantom Menace stuff at Q-town Target, nothing exceptional nor were there any 'light up' characters, but most of TPM wave was there including vehicles. I was stoked to see the new painted Rebel Trooper Blaster which I def. picked up.

I'm a sucker for sweet Role Play stuff even though I'm not a kid anymore, the sculpts for this are fantastic and the colors are much better than on the previous version. Has a light-up laser site too, def. recommend it if you enjoy Star Wars guns.

Reaction score
Hey I ended up purchasing the last B-Wing today. Was in the exact spot you said it would be. Box was in better shape than I thought, but was mangled up on one of the smaller side panels. Still managed to get it for 10% off because of this and I'm an opener anyways. Still keeping the box though!

Also, I checked the Whitehall one right before just in case they might have some crispy boxes, but they didn't have anything when I checked. Pretty poor assortment of SW anyways, just a lot of battle packs. Hope you find better luck though...
Found the ROTJ wave at Springfield Wal-Mart, finally got that Slave Leia on a card and picked up another Rebel Fleet Trooper, both were only $4! I'd take advantage if at all possible, supposedly ALL the new deleted scene figures are that cheap.

Reaction score
Found the remnants of deleted scenes wave at King of Prussia TRU. Jack at KOP Wal-Mart.
I was just about to ask if any one had seen that wave yet. I am going to try Wal-mart first being that there only 4.00. Most Wal-marts and Targets should being resets this week with some new stuff out including the Avengers stuff.

Reaction score
I was just about to ask if any one had seen that wave yet. I am going to try Wal-mart first being that there only 4.00. Most Wal-marts and Targets should being resets this week with some new stuff out including the Avengers stuff.

Anyone luck Mr. C? I'm gonna check Quakertown Wally tonight and maybe Target as well.

Reaction score
Anyone luck Mr. C? I'm gonna check Quakertown Wally tonight and maybe Target as well.
Nope. I checked Trexlertown, Quakertown and East Greenville Wal-Marts this morning and nothing. I will be going back out tomorrow so I will keep you posted. Also today was the 1st day The Avengers stuff was to be put out and all 3 Wal-Marts still hadn't gotten to it.

Reaction score
Nope. I checked Trexlertown, Quakertown and East Greenville Wal-Marts this morning and nothing. I will be going back out tomorrow so I will keep you posted. Also today was the 1st day The Avengers stuff was to be put out and all 3 Wal-Marts still hadn't gotten to it.
Ahh I gotcha, it just occurred to me you ARE an Avengers fan after all haha that Avatar has been staring me in the face for months, that must sweeten the hunt for you these days.

I swear our area is always slacking on timeliness and shipments with Hasbro.

Reaction score
Found nothing at KOP Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
Well so far it looks like the deleted scene wave has skipped or is just super slow to get here in the Lehigh Valley. Anyone seen this wave anywhere in the state? So far the only place this wave was found was in KOP.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been on the lookout, went to the Limerick Target and only found the entire TPM wave. Tons of figs. Wal-Mart barely has anything wherever I check and it's always TPM.

Reaction score
double checked Wal-Mart in East Greenville and down in Springfield outside Philly, absolutely nothing but TPM wave STILL! So freakin' annoying, I hate that they never put the new figures out until the old ones sell through. I refuse to pay top dollar at TRU when Wallys are giving us these Sandstorm figs for $5 a pop!

Reaction score
I hate these long droughts of not finding new Star Wars but also anything else I collect. I have only found 2 out of the 5 deleted scene figs and that was at Quakertown Wal-Mart almost a month ago. Hasbro really dropped the ball again on the Phantom Menace wave. I hope these next couple of waves are as abundant as the last wave. Wait thats right stores won't have any room on the pegs for newer stuff because of TPM!