AREA REPORTS #12: LONG ISLAND

Reaction score
I hate to say that were not going to see anything for a while. the only thing that is supposed to be current is the cantina wave and theres no sight of them, theyre barely on ebay. this is the most wanted wave Ive wanted and now it seems we may not get it for a long time.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
I hate to say that were not going to see anything for a while. the only thing that is supposed to be current is the cantina wave and theres no sight of them, theyre barely on ebay. this is the most wanted wave Ive wanted and now it seems we may not get it for a long time.
I agree, unless we resort to E-Stores.

Reaction score
Hey guys - if you see the new Titaniums (V-19, Republic Tank, etc...) Please pick up or stash em for me. They've been found in a few states already!

Reaction score
Nothing new in Star Wars, but I found DC Universe Classics figures of Hawkman, Shazam, and Killer Moth at Middle Island WM. They had 2 of each. I left 1 of each there. Walmart in Centereach had 1 lone Mr. Miracle which I snatched. Tomorrow I have to take the wife out to riverhead, so I'll be checking the stores out there.

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
FlorenceBeach said:
AnthonyP said:
New stuff is hitting, so be on the look-out!
wanna give us a lil more 411? what new stuff? who found what?
The AT-TE Assault Squad Battlepack was found in Manhattan Beach, CA and CW wave 4 was found in Arizona.
blah! I thought you were gonna say the cantina/star wars wave was found.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
AnthonyP said:
FlorenceBeach said:
AnthonyP said:
New stuff is hitting, so be on the look-out!
wanna give us a lil more 411? what new stuff? who found what?
The AT-TE Assault Squad Battlepack was found in Manhattan Beach, CA and CW wave 4 was found in Arizona.
blah! I thought you were gonna say the cantina/star wars wave was found.
lol, I wish!

Reaction score
Hey atreyu, I found the new titaniums in Bayshore Target tonight. They only had 1 of each of the Tank, Shadow Bike & v-19 which I got for myself. Maybe check your nearest Target though because they've hit the Island. If I go out tomorrow and find them I'll stash them for you. It's nice to FINALLY find something new!

Reaction score
Yeah - I found them too at Target in Setauket, thanks for the heads up. I also found a Pixar Cars Roman Dunes & got my Classics Skeletor from Mattycollector.com - awesome line.

Reaction score
also saw the new clone wars wave at commack target. didn't bother to check if they had legacy in the back.

Reaction score
Found the Clone Wars wave at Target in Brentwood and Bayshore. There was only 1 Goldie and 1 Magna guard between the 2 stores. There were a few of each of the clones and padme left at both locations. I also checked if they or the legacy were in the stockroom, but they weren't.

Reaction score
jedichicken said:
Found the Clone Wars wave at Target in Brentwood and Bayshore. There was only 1 Goldie and 1 Magna guard between the 2 stores. There were a few of each of the clones and padme left at both locations. I also checked if they or the legacy were in the stockroom, but they weren't.
And you're my hero for finding most of them for me.

Reaction score
I think I'll pick up some more spacetroopers, JediChicken got one for me and he looks great. Padme looks good, but her legs look really thin. Is the 212th trooper the same as the Obi-Wab battlepack versions?

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
I think I'll pick up some more spacetroopers, JediChicken got one for me and he looks great. Padme looks good, but her legs look really thin. Is the 212th trooper the same as the Obi-Wab battlepack versions?
It looked fairly similiar, not completely sure.

Reaction score
IamtheFett said:
AnthonyP said:
The main difference is that the carded 212th comes w/ a rocket launcher and the BP figs do not. In addition the carded version has a shiney black visor and the paint appl. is not as good as the BP figs in general. Comparing the two, the BP figs win out...pick up a rocket launcher from another plain clone as well as an additional 212th BP and you'll save time and money!

Reaction score
SilverClone said:
IamtheFett said:
AnthonyP said:

The main difference is that the carded 212th comes w/ a rocket launcher and the BP figs do not. In addition the carded version has a shiney black visor and the paint appl. is not as good as the BP figs in general. Comparing the two, the BP figs win out...pick up a rocket launcher from another plain clone as well as an additional 212th BP and you'll save time and money!
Im so glad I dont collect the CW crap!

Reaction score
I went to Target tonight and noticed that they marked the figures up to $7.99. This was in Bayshore. Oh, they didn't have anything anyway.

Reaction score
jedichicken said:
I went to Target tonight and noticed that they marked the figures up to $7.99. This was in Bayshore. Oh, they didn't have anything anyway.
yea, its happening all over. sign o the times.