AREA REPORTS #12: LONG ISLAND

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
I'm going out today, so I'll report back if I find something or as usual nothing.
nothing at pequa wally, copaigue target and bayshore target. bayshore had a couple of sarlaccs on the endcap.

Reaction score
Happy new year all.
Just got back from vacation upstate.
They had nothing new in Kingston WM, TRU and Target, was hoping maybe to have found the comic packs.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Another thing to remember is the stores are getting ready for their post holiday inventory count. January and February are always light months since the stores don't like putting out mor toy that they have to count later.

Mike

Reaction score
Michael_Ritter said:
Another thing to remember is the stores are getting ready for their post holiday inventory count. January and February are always light months since the stores don't like putting out mor toy that they have to count later.

Mike
this depression that were in doesnt help any, either.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
Michael_Ritter said:

Mike
this depression that were in doesnt help any, either.
lol, not at all.

Reaction score
I was at Medford Target yesterday. They had 5, yes five, SW figs out, and they were on the side of an endcap. But, it looks like they are shuffling their toy section, so there may be a bunch more in the back. Keep an eye on the Targets if they are redoing their toy aisles!

Reaction score
Gringo31 said:
That is not enough stuff!!! Go out and buy more!!!
Yes, and drop that Vintage Terrordrome off at my house, it doesnt belong in a Star Wars room!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
heres a look at my unfinished toy room/garage:

Its gonna look awesome!!! Now hurry up and get in there and start on it. I cant wait to see finished pics. How big is the room going to be? Keep us updated I love toy rooms.

Reaction score
Fouth World Comics had Clone Wars Wave 4 last night. I picked all of them up (to save time/energy, plus Glenn is a cool dude). They did not get them from a local collector either, they got them from Daimond. The case has an orange sticker on it that says "produced after 11/2008". Only 1 Padme and 1 Goldie in the case! 2 of each of the rest of the wave plus some wave 3 figures. I took the Padme's (2, 1 to open) but they still had the rest.

Target in Setauket is redoing the toy aisles. They did the cars/hot wheels aisle yesterday and the next aisle over is Star Wars/TFs, so be on the look out!

I still need a topless Darth Maul Mighty Mugg if anyone see's him...

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Picked up some of the newest Legends last night at Setauket Target. I got the Tri-Droid, ROTS Clone and 2 more. Missed out on the Snowtrooper and Luke pilot.

Middle Island Walmart didn't have much in the way of new SW but did have the Monestary BP if anyone was looking. (I think Adam was last month) I did however pick up a bunch of Indiana Jones figures for $3 a piece. Didn't buy the line before so picking up a few select figures cheap is not a bad way to go.

Mike

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
Fouth World Comics had Clone Wars Wave 4 last night. I picked all of them up (to save time/energy, plus Glenn is a cool dude). They did not get them from a local collector either, they got them from Daimond. The case has an orange sticker on it that says "produced after 11/2008". Only 1 Padme and 1 Goldie in the case! 2 of each of the rest of the wave plus some wave 3 figures. I took the Padme's (2, 1 to open) but they still had the rest.

Target in Setauket is redoing the toy aisles. They did the cars/hot wheels aisle yesterday and the next aisle over is Star Wars/TFs, so be on the look out!

I still need a topless Darth Maul Mighty Mugg if anyone see's him...
How much were the figures each?

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
Fouth World Comics had Clone Wars Wave 4 last night. I picked all of them up (to save time/energy, plus Glenn is a cool dude). They did not get them from a local collector either, they got them from Daimond. The case has an orange sticker on it that says "produced after 11/2008".
Wait, you mean 4th World actually ordered something???!!! I cannot count how many times I have seen those guys in toy aisles scooping up carts of toys to mark up & sell in the store. I wish I had a camera for the 1st morning of the RotS toys. One of them (gray hair, ponytail) was in Target with me trying to cherry-pick the red Royal guard & any other figure thought to be "rare," then I heard him trying to talk the clerks into giving him extra of the lava reflection fig from that day. I've disliked those guys for years - they are just highly organized scalpers.

Rant over. Praise Jeebus & pass the Duff.

But, on the plus side, it means new waves are shipping . . .