AREA REPORTS #12: LONG ISLAND

Reaction score
Since we're way over the limit in the last thread...I figured I'd take one for the team and start fresh....I passed on the WM 3 packs yesterday. Had them all the way up to the checkout lane but they just didn't seem worth $30. The green eyed stormtroopers looked cheesy IMO.

Reaction score
No new figures except for CW Super Battle Droid (already have) today at Medford target. Although, They did have legends wave 2.

Reaction score
If anyone comes across the new Clone Wars wave of the Mighty Muggs (Capt Rex, Asajj, dooku, anakin) let me know.
thanks, keith

Reaction score
dubwave said:
If anyone comes across the new Clone Wars wave of the Mighty Muggs (Capt Rex, Asajj, dooku, anakin) let me know.
thanks, keith
ditto that!

Reaction score
My friends found a lot of new stuff today and Medford Target. Well, mainly CW wave 2.

Reaction score
Still on the hunt for Legacy 3 - mainly the Yaddle/Evan 2-pack, & possibly a Jodo. I've seen a couple of leftover CW2 figs laying about, mostly SBDs & Oddball, and a lot of the "clean" Rex & clone figs. Nothing else really.

Gotta say - the SBD & Ahsoka figs are very cool though.

Reaction score
no on the Joe's but Medford Target brought me out a fresh case of CW W2... left an Ahsoka & 2 Super Battle Droids. Bought the rest.

VARIANT ALERT... the standard clones in this case were clean deco as opposed to the dirty deco wave 1. I was tempted, but $8.50... I just blew $110 on a Yamato v2.0 1/60 scale Roy Fokker VF-1S (simply amazing BTW) so

Reaction score
****HOT WHEEL ALERT****

MASSAPEQUA WALMART got in a huge 4 sided bin with new cars today. grab all the treasure hunts when you see this case!!

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the third Legacy Series Titanium wave on LI yet?

Specifically: TIE Defender, Rebel Transport, Imperial Landing Craft & the Trade Federation MTT

If anyone sees them, please stash or pick them up for me? Greatly appreciate the help!

Reaction score
Nothing new at Medford Target today. Went there looking for Jodo Kast.

Reaction score
On that note, if anyone sees Jodo Kast, make sure to post! thanks in advance.

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
FlorenceBeach said:
anyone find the latest joe wave (mutt, wraith, etc)?
Yes, but it was Target so you wouldnt buy them anyway.
ok, which target did you find them @?
Westbury, I asked a guy if they could bring some out and he brought out 3 cases, 2 wave 6 '08 (wave 10) and 1 revision case with the original Snake Eyes in it. I left the revision case but bought all the new figures including the Bats (1 per case).

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
FlorenceBeach said:
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
FlorenceBeach said:
anyone find the latest joe wave (mutt, wraith, etc)?
Yes, but it was Target so you wouldnt buy them anyway.
ok, which target did you find them @?
Westbury, I asked a guy if they could bring some out and he brought out 3 cases, 2 wave 6 '08 (wave 10) and 1 revision case with the original Snake Eyes in it. I left the revision case but bought all the new figures including the Bats (1 per case).
thanks!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
yeah, I actually got 2 of them. 1 for me and 1 for a fellow boardie here but my car broke down and it cost over $1000 to fix it. I REALLY wanted this figure but need the cash more right now
I pray I find one for my collection and a 2nd for his but I kind of doubt it. I was so damn excited about my find only to get home and find out about the car! Always my luck!

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
FlorenceBeach said:
yeah, I actually got 2 of them. 1 for me and 1 for a fellow boardie here but my car broke down and it cost over $1000 to fix it. I REALLY wanted this figure but need the cash more right now
I pray I find one for my collection and a 2nd for his but I kind of doubt it. I was so damn excited about my find only to get home and find out about the car! Always my luck!
dam, Im sorry to hear that. so, those auctions are yours? congrats!

I just posted it up...maybe you can get more biters!

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3426634&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3426634

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it. The car is all fixed now but the credit card bill is going to be a killer!

Reaction score
FlorenceBeach said:
if you find a few more you can pay off your bill!
No, no. If I find anymore I'm keeping one and giving the other to the guy on here that helps me ALL the time. It was a very hard decision to sell them and I REALLY didnt want to do it. I even went around to all the other Targets in driving distance to see if they had any. The stores that did bring them out were all revision cases! I will keep looking though. I heard these were hitting Walmarts too but with the lack of them on E-Bay I kind of doubt it.

Reaction score
well, the second one that is up is already almost at the last one's winning price!

Reaction score
Oddball was at Medford Target today, just in case if anyone is looking for him still...

Reaction score
Picked up the Lars Homestead at Valley Stream TRU, nothing else new at VS TRU, WM, Target

Reaction score
winstonwolf said:
Picked up the Lars Homestead at Valley Stream TRU, nothing else new at VS TRU, WM, Target
What do you think of it? I'm torn on this one, but haven't seen it in person yet.

Reaction score
I have to sell off some of my collection. If anyone is looking for some stuff let me know. I have mostly Star Wars. Some Joes and hot wheels t-hunts. Its going on e-bay slowly. If your looking for anything let me know. Times are tough around here and I dont want to, but I have to. If you want a list or some pics let me know. Thanks , Dave.

Reaction score
wookieeboy said:
What do you think of it? I'm torn on this one, but haven't seen it in person yet.
It's not as bad as I thought it would be, from everything I've heard.
The base is a pretty thin plastic but it's certainly thicker than, say, a carded figure's bubble.
The building itself is actually real nice, normally thick and sturdy plastic like a playset is made.
It fits snug into the base and lifts out to reveal the blue kitchen table, which is attached to the base.
The moisture vaporator is nice.
3 figures I already have (maybe even worse paint jobs this time) - but you can always use another sandtrooper!
No articulation on the womprat, but so what?
I wasn't going to get this except that I had a $20 gift card from purchasing the force unleashed, ps3, when it came out; so $30 seemed more reasonable.
Now, I would say I like the building itself enough to have spent the $50 anyway.
It's so iconic and TRU is the only game in town.
I did notice what seems like two different paint apps.
Some buildings were almost white with brownish/red marks all over the dome, some were much more tan/yellowish with almost no hints of brown/red on the dome.
I didn't research but I went with the latter, felt a little more movie accurate. (after much comparison in the store - empolyees probably think I'm crazy!)
Also, the brown/red "weathered" paint streaks at the bottom of the building ranged from pretty good on some to others that looked like they were done with a bad paint brush; so you may want to decide if you're gonna buy, so you can do so while there are several to choose from on the shelf.
Hope this helped!

Reaction score
Gringo31 said:
I have to sell off some of my collection. If anyone is looking for some stuff let me know. I have mostly Star Wars. Some Joes and hot wheels t-hunts. Its going on e-bay slowly. If your looking for anything let me know. Times are tough around here and I dont want to, but I have to. If you want a list or some pics let me know. Thanks , Dave.
Man, that stinks. Have to say, though, I've considered the same thing, even just for lack of space to display stuff. I'll try and think if there's anything I'm missing that you might have.

Reaction score
Gringo31 said:
Sorry, Dave. I hope everything works out. Good luck with the sale

Reaction score
Thanks! I havent had a score like this in a long time. its always a hit or miss with garage sales. most people are throwing thier stuff on ebay instead of sellin them off at garage sales.