AREA REPORTS #11: LONG ISLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3h

Reaction score
huntington TRU no longer had the homestead as of Sunday morning

Reaction score
Since stuff seems to be hitting, I guess it's worth reporting that Copiague Target had nothing new (no new comic packs, or 2nd waves of clone wars or saga)

I plan on buying The Force Unleashed for PS3 at TRU and you get a $20 gift card; so I'll use that towards the Lars homestead, making it like paying $30 - fifty is definitely too much for a thin plastic hovel.

I still can't find any new Indy 3-3/4 (his dad, ilsa, grail knight, etc) or a build-a-figure She-hulk, appreciate if anyone posts if they comes across them.

Reaction score
winstonwolf said:
Since stuff seems to be hitting, I guess it's worth reporting that Copiague Target had nothing new (no new comic packs, or 2nd waves of clone wars or saga)

I plan on buying The Force Unleashed for PS3 at TRU and you get a $20 gift card; so I'll use that towards the Lars homestead, making it like paying $30 - fifty is definitely too much for a thin plastic hovel.

I still can't find any new Indy 3-3/4 (his dad, ilsa, grail knight, etc) or a build-a-figure She-hulk, appreciate if anyone posts if they comes across them.
I forgot to mention that. i was there at opening. they had the rattler and conquest the day before, however.

Reaction score
Hey winstonwolf ,I saw those Indy figures at VS Walmart last week. All but Grail knight. I will keep an eye out for ya. Im looking for some of the target Exc. Marvel Legends figures, please do the same. Thanks, Dave.

Reaction score
I'm probably going out to Riverhead today to see if they have anything, if they do or don't have stuff, I'll report back and let you guys know.

Reaction score
hey, the next time anyone is in commack walmart, look for the toy manager. his name should be "tom nathan". give him a slap on the head and tell him its from me!

Reaction score
Saw the Walmart 3 packs at the Setauket store. They were on a back endcap. Target Medford had series 2 Clone Wars. They had more in the stockroom too, so if you don't see them, ask. Just don't ask anyone anywhere near the toy section because they won't look.

Reaction score
Re: LOCK!

Guys, this thread is over the limit. Please start posting your new findings in Area reports #12 so we only have to look through 1 thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.