AREA REPORTS #11: LONG ISLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im fianally up and around. Not too impressed with what I see out out there. waiting for wave 3. I need some help finding the target exclusive Marvel figures. Any help would be great. Its the red hulk series. Thanks Dave.

Reaction score
gringo, i got your message. I dont frequent target much anymore, my wally hooks me up but if I do back to target, ill keep my eyes peeled for your prize.

Reaction score
If anyone sees the Wal*Mart exclusive Transformers evolution of Bumblebee, please stash it for me and PM me, please? Thanks!

PS - still looking for those new Titaniums.

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
If anyone sees the Wal*Mart exclusive Transformers evolution of Bumblebee, please stash it for me and PM me, please? Thanks!

PS - still looking for those new Titaniums.
post a pic if you can so I know what it looks like. my wally got in a lot of trannys today.

Reaction score
I just got back from Valley Stream Walmart and they had about 35 of them there in a middle island display. All ot the ultimate bumblebees were gone though.

Reaction score
Yup - I found it today, thanks guys. They had SKIDS of new TF merch... 3 center islands. All of the W*M exclusive stuff, Animated and some other stuff.

Still can't find the new Titanium wave anywhere.

What do you guys think of the upcoming CW cartoon? The sneek peek I saw of the show looks better than the movie.

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
atreyu2112 said:
Wookieboy - when was your bday? Mine was last week, 9/3
Weird, mine was 9/4

Happy belated birthday to both of you!
Haha - you too bro. Virgos rule.
Yes we do!
Miscus555 is 9/19 another Virgo. I wonder if the collecting is a Virgo trait? As well as being neat and perfect in every way!

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
atreyu2112 said:
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
atreyu2112 said:
Weird, mine was 9/4

Yes we do!
Miscus555 is 9/19 another Virgo. I wonder if the collecting is a Virgo trait? As well as being neat and perfect in every way!
lol...mine was 9/8 by the way

Reaction score
Mine's 9/15, must be something in the September NY air that affected us when we were born. Or maybe it was plastic fumes from x-mas presents when we were conceived 9 months before?

Reaction score
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
atreyu2112 said:
SITH_DARTH_RAGE said:
atreyu2112 said:
Weird, mine was 9/4

Yes we do!
doubledown gets the "neatest" award!

Reaction score
Just saw my first real Ahsoka figure, MOC, on Ebay. Seller is in Oregon, not Hong Kong, so hopefully these will start hitting stores soon. My wife really wants this one!

Oh, and my birthday is tomorrow 9/12

Reaction score
Darth_Lynch said:
Just saw my first real Ahsoka figure, MOC, on Ebay. Seller is in Oregon, not Hong Kong, so hopefully these will start hitting stores soon. My wife really wants this one!

Oh, and my birthday is tomorrow 9/12
Happy early Birthday!

Reaction score
Just got back from Medford Target & found CLONE WARS wave 2! Haven't even seen these on the west coast yet! They had some left when I left of 3, but I snagged the only Ahsoka.

Photobucket image of CW figs

Also had a few Snowbunny Padme figs, if anyone is still looking.

Nice birthday present for me!

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Darth Lynch! They only had 1 Oddball and 1 Cody left when I got there about 5:30, but I did also get all 4 of the new comic packs. They only had one of each though (sorry Ant). The Cade Skywalker pack didn't have his lightsaber though so I'll have to keep it sealed and exchange it eventually.

Reaction score
clone wars wave 2 at farmingdale target, saga legends wave 2 at levittown target, lars homestead at huntington tru, rattler & conquest at just about every target... get out there boys....

Reaction score
No problem JediChicken - I was just shocked to actually see them! Usually the west coast gets things 1st, but all I've seen out there so far has been a couple on Ebay in OR & CA. Not complaining though.

Sorry for not mentioning the comic packs - to be honest, I just never got into them. They look great, but I have limited space & funds, so I have to make decisions.

Still looking for Legacy 3. Keep up the reporting everyone - some of the other area boards are ghost towns!

Status
Not open for further replies.