Area Report Mk.II

Reaction score
Re: The Northern Report

Target NB had a restock of the Geonosis Wave but I arrived at 10am today and the clones were gone. Unfortunately, almost all of the remaining figures had very small bends in the top right corner of the bubble. Is the Weequay Jedi a short pack for sure? Not Jango Fett I left two of him.

The Target in San Marcos had a few left of this wave- only Sun Fac, Poggle, Yoda, and both 3po variants.

WM still nothing.

Reaction score

I beleive your right, SWEETDADDY. The Utapau Clone, Scorch, and the Jedi are only packed one per case. The typical Hasbro method of distribution: Pack only one of the most desired figs, and multiples of the future pegwarmers. MUUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA)

Reaction score

Here's an odd one. I found an OTC Lando Calrissian (ROTJ outfit w/cape) at the Target @ 281/Bitters - paid. . . $0.39. Had to go to Customer Service to get the price. Strange, but not Geonosis, just some Hoth and Carkoon and the usual stuff.

Reaction score

Guess what I found- a VOTC Stormtrooper for $2.98 at a Target.

I also came upon a Ep. III 3-pack Clone Trooper Squad that had been opened... and someone had replaced the right-hand trooper with a Tac Ops Trooper. Mysterious...

Reaction score

Saw 2 large Boba Fett Titanium Ships at the Wal-Mart at 281/1604 if anyone is interested. Just two Hoth figs on the pegs and 2" Unleashed.

Ice

Reaction score

sweetdaddyt512 said:
Guess what I found- a VOTC Stormtrooper for $2.98 at a Target.

I also came upon a Ep. III 3-pack Clone Trooper Squad that had been opened... and someone had replaced the right-hand trooper with a Tac Ops Trooper. Mysterious...
Do you mean the sandtrooper? I would have bought that if there was really a tac ops.

Reaction score

Not the evolutions three-pack, it was the dvd commemorative 3-pack that I found in this tampered state. Good for $9.99.

Reaction score

this forum is dead without those two guys here

Reaction score
Re: scorch anywhere?

obijuan said:
well im not "jabroni" so whatever is going on i have nothing to do with it, i just like star wars. i just want to find the commando and the clones and was wondering if anyone has seen them around here lately. there was a bunch of yodas at the new braunfels target 4 actually. what else comes in those cases?
My aplogies OJ, I just thought it was more than coincidence that, only a few days after "ObiWanJabroni" got banned, someone with a similar name showed up. Obviously I was wrong to assume this as he showed up as "ObiWanGinobli". I should have known you weren't him since you weren't cussing or acting like an idiot in general
Anyway, you all have him and his scalper friend up there to thank for the "deadness" of this thread. A long time ago most of the regulars here started our own, private, forum due to similar sheananigans in the past.

Reaction score

LOL no its fine i still regularly check back, but no activity for like 13 days is pretty bad, does any one view anymore cause i havent seen anything out in the last few weeks, im looking for the firespeeder pilot and probably cody from this new wave if anyone has some info it would be nice thanks

Reaction score

The Coruscant wave has hit a few Targets around the area in the last week. I scored Cody, Foul, and Firespeeder Pilot on Thursday.

Most of us don't post our finds here anymore, but we have a pretty active Yahoo group. Check out the link in my sig if you are interested.

Reaction score

yeah i looked at that but i couldnt figure out do i have to get another yahoo id or something? i just really want to know whats around san antonio so i can maybe find something

Reaction score

Just shoot us an e-mail from the "join us" page or PM me with your e-mail address if you are interested.

Reaction score

WOW, so many finds this past week! Look's like the scalpers are falling behind......Hi guys!!

Reaction score

i agree..they must be doing chores for their mommies...i had a run in at target at the forum..this guy had the nerve to call me GI joe...i was in uniform at the time. he was upset the i took a route through the store and beat him the the goods. only there to get one of the new stuff...and some for collectors in our group...i was enraged at his GI joe comment, but whatever....i have learned to not let people whose source of income is ripping people off on e-bay bother me.

Reaction score

Sup, COZ.

As Admiral Piett might say, "Scalpers? We don't need their scum." Ha! Especially the ones that camp out at the Forum Target every morning.

Reaction score

The two ********* that were causing so much trouble on here a while back live in that area, maybe it was one of them
Funny how none of us seem to be having trouble finding stuff since this thread dried up eh?

GI-Joe? Man, I would have been steamed too. I get a lot of little kids in stores that say "Look Mommy, a soldier!", which really doesn't bother me at all...it's just funny becasue I am in the AF, but if someone called me GI-Joe I would definitely take offense.

Reaction score

Billy_Ray said:
The two ********* that were causing so much trouble on here a while back live in that area, maybe it was one of them
Funny how none of us seem to be having trouble finding stuff since this thread dried up eh?

GI-Joe? Man, I would have been steamed too. I get a lot of little kids in stores that say "Look Mommy, a soldier!", which really doesn't bother me at all...it's just funny becasue I am in the AF, but if someone called me GI-Joe I would definitely take offense.
How come? My dad was AF too, but I never thought calling someone in the military "GI Joe" as offensive?

Reaction score

hey i was there that day and i was the dude in the "work" type t shirt, those jerks were at the toy show selling star wars stuff at ridicuous prices, 25 dollars for cody and like items, i wanted to punch him so bad cause he was such a d--- sorry i didnt do anything about it but i had to get to work pronto. those guys are there every day and OH its not those two dudes who jakked up this board i went to high school with them and i saw tham at HEB the other day these geeks are old and fat and bald you know who you are...

Reaction score

Longhorn, i agree that being called GI JOE by kids is fine..and when an adult means it as trying to be cool or something..some of my friends through the years nicknamed me that and i was fine with it..coming from them...i know you are aware who we are speaking of...and coming from this guy it was totally meant as a slam. I have been back at opening there and have not seen him but see his buddy....but after talking with john yesterday...he explained in deatil why this thread does not have alot of finding info on it. $25 for a cody....you know you can get one from a honest collector if they have an extra for cost in most cases.
OBIJUAN....i think i remember you...yeah that guy was crazy....it was about all i could do was walk out of there. i had to control my anger an not let it lead me to the dark side. everyone have a GREAT SA DAY....
OBIJUAN....

Reaction score
Found some Geonosis figs....

Long time no post
I found some of the Saga Collection Geonosis figures the other day at the Kohl's in the Forum. Had to dig around though, as someone had tried to squirrel them all away. I found every one in the series except for Scorch, which is the only one I am looking for, oops make that 1 of the only 2 I am looking for, I guess I need to get a Commander Cody now that he's been released. If anybody has a spare of either one that they could bear to part with I will pay you what it cost you, or I might have some older figures to trade.

Reaction score
Re: Found some Geonosis figs....

hey just to let everyone know, i picked up the whole vintage wave at target at the forum in one sweep, they were just chillin on the pegs in the afternoon the other day. theyre awesome.

Reaction score

I hit the Katy Mills WM on the way into Houston to see my family and I found the VTSC's there for $9.90 each.

They are nice.

Tony

Reaction score

<s>Has anyone seen the Target exclusives (Greivous & Senate battlepack) yet??? PM me if you have extras or know where they are.</s>

Picked them up at the Super Target @ Blanco & 1604 today (4/30) - 4 full pegs of the DoGG and a shelf-full of the bp.

Reaction score

OBIJUAN..glad you got them...i actually retruned two sets there that day. they must have put them right back on the pegs.....glad you go them...i went with the cheaper ones at WM. i am glad to hear a collector got them........DOWN WITH SCALPERS.....i have intell that says a scalper took a beat down a couple of weeks ago in our area...i bet some 12 yr old girl looking for a scorch did it.

Reaction score

nice the biker scout is soooo rad and luke is like mad atriculated. i suggest you take this set out and get another just to have packaged. $9.90 is a damn good deal

Reaction score

The senate battlepacks are sprouting up everywhere, but what is the next wave's ETA?

Reaction score

The greatest hits figures have hit the NB WM, but it looks like the only one left was Obi-Wan. I left it until I can score more at one scoop, since it looks like that may be a relative pegwarmer.

Reaction score

sweetdaddyt512 said:
The greatest hits figures have hit the NB WM, but it looks like the only one left was Obi-Wan. I left it until I can score more at one scoop, since it looks like that may be a relative pegwarmer.
I'd figure most of them to be pegwarmers.

Reaction score
vintage and greivous

at target at the forum and tru at the forum, there was a fresh set of the vstc and general greivous target exclusive and at tru there was a new set of vstc just put out in front of me the whole set was there so jump on it if youre missing some and at tru theyre 9.99 instead of 11.99 at target

Reaction score
Re: Getting rid of SW figures

RC2112 said:
I have decided to get rid of my collection of figures, mostly clones. I will do an inventory of what I have and post it here in a day or two. I do have vehicles too and will list what I have of those.
Looking forward to seeing your list, RC.