Area Report Mk.II

Reaction score
Re: The List

not a bad little set. If you cant sell it as one lot i may be interested in a few.

Reaction score
TRU @ Forum

The Toys 'R Us at the Forum had a decent selection of figures the other day. They had a bunch of 501st Legion Clone Troopers, so I added a few to my collection. They still had quite a few left.

Reaction score
Wal-Mart 1604 & Nacodogches Rd.

For anyone interested, the Wal-Mart at 1604 & Nacogdoches Rd. got in 45 cases of basic figures for their Grand Re-opening. The associates that work in the Toy Department put all of them out last thursday.

Reaction score
Re: Wal-Mart 1604 & Nacodogches Rd.

RC2112 said:
For anyone interested, the Wal-Mart at 1604 & Nacogdoches Rd. got in 45 cases of basic figures for their Grand Re-opening. The associates that work in the Toy Department put all of them out last thursday.
They have a lot that's for sure but unfortunately as of 1:00pm today (11/08/06) there are is not one Black Endor Rebel Soldier, and only one Holo Maul left on a sidekick.

Thanks for the post I'm caught up through #52 except for the one figure #46.

Cheers,

-John

PS: If you go looking these are in three locations in the toy department, Basic Side Counter, Back End Cap, and one SideKick about two or three isles down from the End Cap.

Reaction score

does anyone even look here anymore.....i guess our underground network had succeeded in squashing the dark side of the force for now.....HAPPY NEW YEAR.....go BOISE STATE......Jimmie if your out there, sorry,,,but what a game

Reaction score

This thread is dead because most of us banded together and formed ACSWC (see link in my sig). Seemed this tread was being infiltrated by scum and villiany.

No signs of wave 2 yet.

Reaction score

Wave 3 is now hit and miss in the San Antonio area.

Good luck finding the McChewy.

Cheers,

-John

Reaction score

Snagged a McChewy at the 'Target' off 1604 and Blanco on Saturday. Showed an employee a pic of McChewy on the back of another wave 3 figure and she found one in the stock room.

I need one CIV Luke to complete my McSet... and have an extra CIV 'C-3PO and R2' available for trade. Please contact me if you can help out...

Reaction score

Billy_Ray said:
This thread is dead because most of us banded together and formed ACSWC (see link in my sig). Seemed this tread was being infiltrated by scum and villiany.

No signs of wave 2 yet.
anyone active over there? i never got a response when i tried to join...

Reaction score

I make a monthly trip through the I35 part of SA and so far haven't found squat...

Plus it seems so quiet...

Reaction score

molleking,

When did you try to join? I am the admin for our Yahoo site, but am currently deployed in the middle east. I have been here since 15 September, so if it was after then, I would have missed your e-mail. I am unable to access our Yahoo site from here to add you and, unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to give someone else from the group admin rights before I left.

If you are still interested in joining ACSWC, I would suggest p.m.ing John Graham , our fearless leader.

Reaction score

Karagin said:
I make a monthly trip through the I35 part of SA and so far haven't found squat...

Plus it seems so quiet...
Yeah, that's the way we like it quiet.

Anyway, wave 6 has been hitting around town, the only catch is that you may have to get a toy department worker to go to the back room and pull them for you.

I know of at least 3 stores that this has been done, with great success.

Cheers,

-John

Reaction score

molleking said:
Billy_Ray said:

No signs of wave 2 yet.
anyone active over there? i never got a response when i tried to join...
For those of you who are interested in joining the ACSWC (Alamo City Star Wars Collectors) group, please shoot me a PM and I'll get you some details...

As Billy_Ray mentioned he is DTY for awhile, and is the only one that has the ability to add new members to the group. Unfortunately, where he is stationed he does not have the ability to access our Yahoo group to add new members.

However, we can work around that until his return.

Also, if there is a RS poster on here by the name of Urik(sp?), please send me a PM, as I have talked with the Toy Department Manager at Wal-Mart 1604 & Potranco and know of your attempt to contact the group. Joe the TDM has my name and phone number also, if you happen to talk to him again.

We (ACSWC) could really use some new members as a lot of our members are military, and have be transferred or deployed to other regions, so we're looking a little thin on membership.

Cheers,

-John

Reaction score

Wal-Mart on 1604 & Potranco has the remain of waves 7.5 & 8.

-John

Reaction score

Hello all...

I'm in a situation and have need to sell a good chunk of my collection immediately. What I have for sale includes items from Sideshow, Attakus, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas as well as others.

To ensure these things are sold, I've listed everything on eBay with low starting bids and no reserves.

Please check out my auctions. I'm sure that a lot of items, if not most or all, will go for less than they cost and certainly less than what they once were worth.

I post here for two reasons - to give you the opportunity to bid, or if you are interested in something outright, make me an offer. If we agree on price, I'll end the auction and sell the item directly. If that is the case, I am willing to meet in San Marcos along I35.

Thanks for your time and checking out my items for sale.

Reaction score

Flush_Knight said:
interesting...
Not at all, just against forum rules....You notice nobody responded to him.

You also won't find a lot of traffic in this thread, as many of the RS members from San Antonio, have formed their own message system via a yahoo group, this to keep the local scalpers from knowing everything that is turning up, in S.A. and grabbing it all up based on our replies to this thread. We killed that effort for the most part. Now they have to do their own foot work.

To bad for them.

-John

Reaction score

The Real San Antonio Thread, not the one that knuckle-head DiFabio started with a sole comment of "Awesome."

-John