Area Report Mk.II

Reaction score
As per GNT's suggestion here is a new Area Reports thread.

Sev

Reaction score
Guys, I've got money for a figure....but can't find any
. If any of y'all come across an extra gree, bly, or black clone pilot, pick one up for me if it isn't too much trouble. Only have money for ONE. Also the Yoda with firing cannon. Oh, and the stealth clone. lol

Reaction score
Sev, I'll help you out with one of my spares, which do you want worse, Bly or Gree? PM me and we can work out the details.

Sev

Reaction score
RC, I'll get back to you on that one! BTW, GalacticHunter says that the Tuesday Morning shops have SW stuff including the VOTCs for $6.99. Might wanna check 'em out.

Reaction score
SW Miniatures

RC2112 said:
... I went to Heroes & Fantasies and bought $100 worth of Star Wars Miniatures ...
Are there any other places you can buy these SW Miniatures, besides Heroes & Fantasies? How much are they? I checked them out for the first time this morning on eBay. Since there are only 60 in the set, I'm thinking about seeing what I can put together. I did see a full set of 60 for $300-something!! Ouch!!

Sev

Reaction score
Yay!

Got Gree and Bly today. Finally. Also got one for a fellow scummer. RC, my friend still wants those Gree and Bly figures. If you have any to spare, tell me and I'll tell him.

Reaction score
Re: Yay!

Hey, SEV, did you get my PM? I found some of those figs you were looking for...

Reaction score

Sev said:
Got Gree and Bly today. Finally. Also got one for a fellow scummer. RC, my friend still wants those Gree and Bly figures. If you have any to spare, tell me and I'll tell him.
I've still got 3 Bly's and 3 Gree's in layaway

Reaction score
Re: SW Miniatures

JediJimmie said:
RC2112 said:
... I went to Heroes & Fantasies and bought $100 worth of Star Wars Miniatures ...
Are there any other places you can buy these SW Miniatures, besides Heroes & Fantasies? How much are they? I checked them out for the first time this morning on eBay. Since there are only 60 in the set, I'm thinking about seeing what I can put together. I did see a full set of 60 for $300-something!! Ouch!!
Try Dragon's Lair on Fredricksburg road, they usually carry them. Borders might have them, also try Waldenbooks. And btw, there are actually 240 different SW Mini's now
(4 expansions)

Reaction score

Jimmie, you can also get them at Gamestop. I saw the Clone Wars ones marked down actually, but the ROTS ones were regular price. Target also carried them for a while, not sure if they still do and I saw the ROTS starter set in the clearance aisles at several Wal-MArts when I was home.

Reaction score

Cool, thanks for the info, guys. I checked WM 1604/Nacog and Target Forum yesterday and didn't see them at either store. I looked in the area where the baseball cards and stuff are, in the toy aisle by the SW stuff, and in the games section - didn't see them.

I realized last night that there were 3 other sets besides the ROTS set I saw first. That'll make it quite a bit tougher to get them all. I might buy a few to start out with then decide from there if I want to go for all of them.

Sev

Reaction score

S_A_Longhorn said:
Hey, SEV, did you get my PM? I found some of those figs you were looking for...
Yeah I did but i only had money for 2 figures and on the way I decided to stop at Target and found gree and bly so i got them.

Reaction score

Sev said:
Yeah I did but i only had money for 2 figures and on the way I decided to stop at Target and found gree and bly so i got them.
Good for you! You should be able to find the other two if you keep looking. Thanx for the tip about Tuesday Morning.

Any sign of the Last 5 figs, like the 501st Clone??

Reaction score
Jesus, some people...

Went to Target at the Forum today. I picked up a Gree for a friend and found a clone trooper cup set with the clone trooper taken out, bunch of [censored] heads out there that would stoop so low as to do such a thing really does make me wonder if they even remotly care that they are going to hell for stealing even the smallest things.

And also, if anyone is interested, Target also had some 26 Yodas there along with one green commander.

Sev

Reaction score
Re: Jesus, some people...

I've been findin' green clone commanders everywhere I go, and more than one too. Too bad I don't want more of them. I have one and that's all I want. I do however want 3 shocktroopers but all I need is $11 and I've got those too. Now to find 2 black clone pilots for my gunship..........

Reaction score

I want more Shocktroopers! My black pilots look too nice to be hidden away in my gunship.

Sev

Reaction score

Yes I want more shocktroopers too. An army's worth actually. But I must think realistically. There's no way in hell I'm gonna get more than like 3 or 4 of these guys. Same with the Tactical Ops Troopers.

Reaction score

Sev, WM 1604 & Nacogdoches has 3 or 4 black clone pilots.

Sev

Reaction score

RC2112 said:
Sev, WM 1604 & Nacogdoches has 3 or 4 black clone pilots.
Thanks for the tip, but that's another thing. I can't just go whenever I want. I can really only go on the weekends. And even then that's only to like 2 or 3 stores. That's why it's so difficult to get these things. My only hope is my TRU at blanco. If I find figures there (by calling in) I can reserve them and my mom'll pick 'em up. I don't think you can really reserve stuff at Target....maybe Wal-Mart.

Reaction score

Let me see what other stuff I still have in layaway, maybe I have some black clone pilots stashed

Sev

Reaction score

RC2112 said:
Let me see what other stuff I still have in layaway, maybe I have some black clone pilots stashed
lol that'd be great.

Reaction score

Went to the Target @ 151 last night. Plenty of #41 SA Clones. Everything else pegwarmers. No sign of the Mustafar figs or any other exclusives.

GOOD NEWS: This Target reduced their price on the basic figs to $4.77 each. There was a coupon in Sunday's paper for $5.00 off a $25 purchase. Even more savings!

Reaction score

Maybe if we get really lucky Wal-Mart reduce their figures another dime in response to Target

Reaction score

S_A_Longhorn said:
Went to the Target @ 151 last night. Plenty of #41 SA Clones. Everything else pegwarmers. No sign of the Mustafar figs or any other exclusives.

GOOD NEWS: This Target reduced their price on the basic figs to $4.77 each. There was a coupon in Sunday's paper for $5.00 off a $25 purchase. Even more savings!
Where in the paper was that coupon? Hopefully they have all dropped their prices. I know the Target I frequent only has the N. Warriors...and I'm getting really sick of seeing them already.

Reaction score

JediWife said:
[Where in the paper was that coupon? Hopefully they have all dropped their prices. I know the Target I frequent only has the N. Warriors...and I'm getting really sick of seeing them already.
The coupon was inside a big red flyer in the Sunday paper. The flyer opened up like a book, and inside there was four different coupons, the other three tied directly to specific products or services. The flyer was not an AD, instead just a notice that the new Target @ 151 was open.

The $5.00 off coupon is good until October 23rd.

Welcome to the forum, JediWife!

Reaction score

guess my paper didn't get that flyer. Thanks anyway...and thanks for welcoming me. Been lurking for a long time but decided to go ahead and join. My hubby posts(ed)here, too.

Reaction score

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Any sign of the Last 5 figs, like the 501st Clone??

[/QUOTE]

Haven't wrote in here in a while. Anyways I was able to find the last 5 figs, including tactical ops trooper today at the Target at DeZavala. Any word on any sightings at other stores.

Reaction score

Flush_Knight said:
Haven't wrote in here in a while. Anyways I was able to find the last 5 figs, including tactical ops trooper today at the Target at DeZavala. Any word on any sightings at other stores.
Who are you and what did you do with my 501st Clones???

Hey, Britney! When she was good looking....

Sev

Reaction score

I just recieved the Target Exclusive CLone Trooper (not shadow clone). Should I open it or trade it for something else?

Reaction score

It's ultimately up to you, but if it is the only one you have I would recommend keeping it and not opening it. Myself, I have only one and it is still sealed, until I can find a second one(wishful thinking
)

Reaction score

About 6:30 Target at the Forum had 4 Clone Battle Packs on an end cap right by the regular area for SW figures. Nothing else new.

Sev

Reaction score

Sev said:
I just recieved the Target Exclusive CLone Trooper (not shadow clone). Should I open it or trade it for something else?
Eh, I opened the damn thing. Glad I did too. I like it.

Reaction score

Thanks to Flush_Knight, I went to the Target @ DeZavala and picked up a holo Aayla. I saw the holo Plo Koon, but no 501st clones.

Reaction score

KimCharise said:
Thanks to Flush_Knight, I went to the Target @ DeZavala and picked up a holo Aayla. I saw the holo Plo Koon, but no 501st clones.
I know you'll be happy with that Holo Aayla, Kimmie! Going to change your avatar to the Holo version??

Did you open it? Are her knees as easy to bend forward as the regular Aayla?

Reaction score

I actually have been trying to change my avatar to Commander Cody! But it looks weird when I size it down. I haven't opened Aayla yet, but she has those same trick knee joints.

Reaction score

JediJimmie said:
About 6:30 Target at the Forum had 4 Clone Battle Packs on an end cap right by the regular area for SW figures. Nothing else new.
Well they're gone now
, but they still have 3 Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighters

Reaction score

WM 1604 & Nacogdoches has a new Star Wars modular in the main aisle by Electronics, I was there this morning while it was being stocked. They have some Bly's(yellow ring & white ring variants), Gree's, Wookie Commandos, Neimoidian Commanders, AT-RT Drivers, Yoda(Firing Cannon version), Droidekas, and at least a full case of Darth Vaders
. They also have tons of Darth Taters and about 8 Spudtroopers.

Sev

Reaction score

My friend picked me up a Ki-Adi-Mundi. I like this figure a lot except for the belt. Peg for belt doen't stay in. My friend got Aayla. Wierd knees lol. VERY bendy.

Reaction score

..........Ki-Adi...........Peeeeeeeeeg waaaaarrrmeeeeerrrr...Just wondering, why is it now that you get him?